White House shooter

ScreamingEagle

Gold Member
Jul 5, 2004
The White House was shot way last Friday with an AK-47 assault rifle....today is Wednesday and the shooter is still AT LARGE......yet the lamestream media has been strangely disinterested about it....why?

The shooter's name is Oscar Ortega, 21, described as 5-feet-11 and 160 pounds, with a medium build, brown eyes and black hair....pictures....

oscar-ortega-206x200.jpg
oscar-ortega-2-270x156.jpg

WASHINGTON (The Blaze/AP) — The Secret Service says a bullet hit an exterior window of the White House and was stopped by ballistic glass.

An additional round of ammunition was also found on the exterior of the White House. The bullets were found Tuesday.

The discovery follows reports of gunfire near the White House on Friday. Witnesses heard shots and saw two speeding vehicles in the area. An AK-47 rifle was also recovered.

The Secret Service says it has not conclusively connected Friday’s incident with the bullets found on the White House grounds. U.S. Park Police have an arrest warrant out for Oscar Ortega-Hernandez, who is believed to be connected to the earlier incident.

Bullet Hits White House | TheBlaze.com

Last edited:
The White House was shot way last Friday with an AK-47 assault rifle....and the shooter is still AT LARGE......yet the lamestream media has been strangely disinterested about it....why?

The shooter's name is Oscar Ortega, 21, described as 5-feet-11 and 160 pounds, with a medium build, brown eyes and black hair....pictures....

oscar-ortega-206x200.jpg

WASHINGTON (The Blaze/AP) — The Secret Service says a bullet hit an exterior window of the White House and was stopped by ballistic glass.

An additional round of ammunition was also found on the exterior of the White House. The bullets were found Tuesday.

The discovery follows reports of gunfire near the White House on Friday. Witnesses heard shots and saw two speeding vehicles in the area. An AK-47 rifle was also recovered.

The Secret Service says it has not conclusively connected Friday’s incident with the bullets found on the White House grounds. U.S. Park Police have an arrest warrant out for Oscar Ortega-Hernandez, who is believed to be connected to the earlier incident.

I heard about it this morning.

I don't know what to say about it really other than, even though i dislike obama, i'm glad he didn't get shot.

Sometimes the police ask for a momment to help catch criminals.

It looks like they will have him soon.

They know who he is

Thank god he missed. Can you imagine President Biden......

Okay, all jokes aside I'm just glad no one was hurt or worse.

Throw the nut in jail and lose the key.

The White House was shot way last Friday with an AK-47 assault rifle....today is Wednesday and the shooter is still AT LARGE......yet the lamestream media has been strangely disinterested about it....why?

oscar-ortega-206x200.jpg

Something about this is very suspicious to me. How did he get so close to the white house with an AK 47? How was he identified with those clear pics and why his one pic like a mug shot? Something is not adding up.

"Secret Service spokesman Edwin Donovan said witnesses heard shots and saw TWO vehicles racing west on Constitution Avenue."

This was reported widely this morning. Interestingly enough, he's got a tat on his neck that reads "Israel".

Really? Going there? Most convicts in the joint have some form of religious tattoos. Does that make them saints or representative of said religion?

Your better than that Sallow

This was reported widely this morning. Interestingly enough, he's got a tat on his neck that reads "Israel".

I have seen plenty of hispanic inmates at the prison I work at with that tattooed on there neck, usually a family member or loved ones name. Doesn't mean he is from Israel.

oscar-ortega-206x200.jpg

Something about this is very suspicious to me. How did he get so close to the white house with an AK 47? How was he identified with those clear pics and why his one pic like a mug shot? Something is not adding up.

He was about 800 yards out they said when he did it, its not hard to drive within 800 yards of the white house ;)

NGWashDC-9781566950794.jpg

oscar-ortega-206x200.jpg

evidently they tagged him from the car with the rifle left in it... from which he escaped on foot....he had been arrested before....has a history of domestic violence and drug charges...

There is something very wrong with the fact that a gunmen (any gun) could get that close to the white house.

I am counting down the minutes before someone accuses this guy of being rightwing. HAHA!!! It's sad but I know it's coming.

Have you been to DC? You could easily rent a hotel room within shooting distance of the WH.

I'm with the conservatives on this forum. God protect our President and his family.

Thank god Obama was not hurt. But in all honesty if worse came to worse in this situation only the Democrats would have benefited, noone else.
Although I dont agree with 100% of Obamas agenda or ideas, I pray daily that he be kept safe and out of harms way.

I am counting down the minutes before someone accuses this guy of being rightwing. HAHA!!! It's sad but I know it's coming.

funny I was just waiting for someone to accuse him of being a left winger.

But than they do not usually carry AK-47's.
Is he a member of the NRA?
Does he listen for CNN or FOX?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back