White House shooter

maybe this is why the media has been so slow in reporting....

Authorities suspect Ortega has been in the area for weeks, coming back and forth to the Washington Mall. Before the shooting, he was detained by local police at an abandoned house. U.S. Park police say Ortega may have spent time blending in with Occupy D.C. protesters.

I am counting down the minutes before someone accuses this guy of being rightwing. HAHA!!! It's sad but I know it's coming.

funny I was just waiting for someone to accuse him of being a left winger.

But than they do not usually carry AK-47's.
Is he a member of the NRA?
Does he listen for CNN or FOX?

You're the worst kind of a troll... Honestly, STFU already.. you have conservatives in this very thread praying for and wishing the President the best.. unlike you dirtbag liberals who wished death upon Boooosh and even made a film daydreaming about it.. Sick fanatics.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
I am counting down the minutes before someone accuses this guy of being rightwing. HAHA!!! It's sad but I know it's coming.

I was waiting for both of those and the comment from his name wondering if he was an illegal immigrant :razz:

However since its just conservatives so far all you have seen is people saying thank god the president didn't get shot....that's wack, teapartiers and conservatives not living up to the lefts rhetoric about them ;)

Last edited:
Gee, they found his car with the gun and the shell casings inside. Even Holder's justice dept should be able to make a case. I wonder if the rifle was one of those shipped to Mexico by the ATF.

maybe this is why the media has been so slow in reporting....

Authorities suspect Ortega has been in the area for weeks, coming back and forth to the Washington Mall. Before the shooting, he was detained by local police at an abandoned house. U.S. Park police say Ortega may have spent time blending in with Occupy D.C. protesters.

I'm going to chalk it up to "crazy dude with an AK" and say "hope the police catch him" ;).

I'm with the conservatives on this forum. God protect our President and his family.

Thank god Obama was not hurt. But in all honesty if worse came to worse in this situation only the Democrats would have benefited, noone else.
Although I dont agree with 100% of Obamas agenda or ideas, I pray daily that he be kept safe and out of harms way.

at the time Obama was in Hawaii.....

This official photo was taken just prior to the APEC 2011 Leaders' Reception and Dinner on Saturday, November 12th at the Hale Koa Hotel in Waikiki.

apec-hawaii-2011-leaders.jpg

I'm with the conservatives on this forum. God protect our President and his family.

Thank god Obama was not hurt. But in all honesty if worse came to worse in this situation only the Democrats would have benefited, noone else.
Although I dont agree with 100% of Obamas agenda or ideas, I pray daily that he be kept safe and out of harms way.

at the time Obama was in Hawaii.....

This official photo was taken just prior to the APEC 2011 Leaders' Reception and Dinner on Saturday, November 12th at the Hale Koa Hotel in Waikiki.

He's in Hawaii making sure the cover up on his forged CofB and fraudulent SSN is still holding up.

In all honesty he does kinda look like one of those OWS protesters. :D

There is something very wrong with the fact that a gunmen (any gun) could get that close to the white house.

Excuse me for being a skeptic about the whole thing, but the government has been known to sale a few guns to drug cartels to push an agenda.

There is something very wrong with the fact that a gunmen (any gun) could get that close to the white house.

Excuse me for being a skeptic about the whole thing, but the government has been known to sale a few guns to drug cartels to push an agenda.
And so to make sure someone can get "that close" to a target that he cannot ever hope damage as a means to a similar end certainly isn't that far fecthed.

And so to make sure someone can get "that close" to a target that he cannot ever hope damage as a means to a similar end certainly isn't that far fecthed.

Strange times we live in.

Forum List

Back