White House shares doctored video to support punishment of journalist Jim Acosta (Washington Post)

The original C Span video clearly shows Acosta's arm coming down on the female intern's arm.
Acosta (perfect name for him BTW) will never be inside the press briefing room for the next six years.
He'll be jerking off behind a tree on the White house lawn instead.
Acosta also pulled the mic back when she reached for it. Like most leftist turds, he thinks rules are for other people.

Just how low will the trump regime go? The snake pit is getting pretty deep at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue...

I saw it live, that's not what happened.

It's a lie.

But of course our resident tRumpkins will eat it up.
Trump’s base defends Saudi Arabia’s right to assassinate journalists. No doubt they wish Trump could do the same to Acosta.

Give the orange clown some time...
Hopefully, There will be a female that will break Acosta's nose next time he pulls that shit.
Since the video has proven to be fake, what "shit" are you referring to?

It's a lie.

Trump’s base defends Saudi Arabia’s right to assassinate journalists. No doubt they wish Trump could do the same to Acosta.

Hopefully, There will be a female that will break Acosta's nose next time he pulls that shit.

In Trump's cult members' new "reality." it is MUCH worse to push a woman's arm away, or making believe that you're grabbing her boobs, than to grab them by their pussies because you're a star.........

Please make note.

He was always trying to ask Trump about that Russia thing. Trump should have listened, now the Russians got him.

Obviously the Russians must have cloned the person, because it just isn't possible that he is the biggest asshole the world has ever seen. In fact, it is not possible for a human to be that big of an asshat, that's how we know it was all doctored by Russians.

Further when the real Acosta was asked about the incident, he was completely unaware of it as if it never happened. This is more proof that the Russians were actually behind it all.

It's a lie.

I saw it happen live. Acosta pulled the mic out of her reach and then he pushed her arm down. That's the shit I'm referring to. The White House should have her take Kung Fu lessons so she can bust his arrogant nose next time he pulls that shit.

It's a lie.

In Trump's cult members' new "reality." it is MUCH worse to push a woman's arm away, or making believe that you're grabbing her boobs, than to grab them by their pussies because you're a star.........

Please make note.
Whose pussy are you referring to?

A right wing conspiracy theorist increased the speed of Jim Acosta’s arm movement, to make it seem he was violent against a White House aide as opposed to struggling for the microphone..
Additionally, Acosta’s “Pardon me, ma’am“ utterance was removed from the doctor video:
White House press secretary Sarah Sanders on Wednesday night shared a video of CNN reporter Jim Acosta that appeared to have been altered to make his actions at a news conference look more aggressive toward a White House intern.

The edited video looks authentic: Acosta appeared to swiftly chop down on the arm of an aide as he held onto a microphone while questioning President Trump. But in the original video, Acosta’s arm appears to move only as a response to a tussle for the microphone. His statement, “Pardon me, ma’am,” is not included in the video Sanders shared.

Critics said that video — which sped up the movement of Acosta’s arms in a way that dramatically changed the journalist’s response — was deceptively edited to score political points. That edited videowas first shared by Paul Joseph Watson, known for his conspiracy-theory videos on the far-right website Infowars.

Sarah Sanders' dishonesty problem just got a little worse.

White House shares doctored video to support punishment of journalist Jim Acosta
Jim Acosta had no right to get aggressive with a young lady who was a White House intern. Acosta is a stupid arrogant prick. Looks like Democrats are already going stupid. Enjoy your short lived control of House. You think a majority of Americans agree with Acosta and his actions? You dickheads help the conservatives.
but grabbing pussy ok.
ewl9yk9gs6x11.jpg
What’s that have to do with Acosta’s actions?
Acosta should have grabbed her by the pussy; more acceptable, right?
cyzmwpdb5mo11.jpg

A right wing conspiracy theorist increased the speed of Jim Acosta’s arm movement, to make it seem he was violent against a White House aide as opposed to struggling for the microphone..
Additionally, Acosta’s “Pardon me, ma’am“ utterance was removed from the doctor video:
White House press secretary Sarah Sanders on Wednesday night shared a video of CNN reporter Jim Acosta that appeared to have been altered to make his actions at a news conference look more aggressive toward a White House intern.

The edited video looks authentic: Acosta appeared to swiftly chop down on the arm of an aide as he held onto a microphone while questioning President Trump. But in the original video, Acosta’s arm appears to move only as a response to a tussle for the microphone. His statement, “Pardon me, ma’am,” is not included in the video Sanders shared.

Critics said that video — which sped up the movement of Acosta’s arms in a way that dramatically changed the journalist’s response — was deceptively edited to score political points. That edited videowas first shared by Paul Joseph Watson, known for his conspiracy-theory videos on the far-right website Infowars.

White House shares doctored video to support punishment of journalist Jim Acosta
Jim Acosta had no right to get aggressive with a young lady who was a White House intern. Acosta is a stupid arrogant prick. Looks like Democrats are already going stupid. Enjoy your short lived control of House. You think a majority of Americans agree with Acosta and his actions? You dickheads help the conservatives.
but grabbing pussy ok.
ewl9yk9gs6x11.jpg
What’s that have to do with Acosta’s actions?
Acosta should have grabbed her by the pussy; more acceptable, right?
Troll.

Jim Acosta had no right to get aggressive with a young lady who was a White House intern.

This is why you need to actually break down and watch the video you're talking about so you don't end up posting yourself into a hole.

Did you watch the event live like I did? He definitely blocked her arm - not violently - but prevented her from doing her job.

The bottom line is Acosta was rude, disrupted the press conference, continued to do so, & refused to give up the Mic because he demanded to get what he wanted.

Obviously Acosta is the victim of the 'Everyone Gets A Trophy' liberal DISEASE in which they teach everyone is a winner, everyone is special, everyone gets what they want, life is fair, and everyone gets a trophy.

That's not how life works. Life is hard.

You do your best and sometimes you don't get what you wand or what YOU think you DESERVE.

Sometimes you walk away empty-handed, without what you want, without a trophy.

That doesn't mean you get to break the rules, cheat, be rude, throw a tantrum because you are not getting your way, and / or 'take your ball' - in this case the microphone - so others can't play with it / use it until you get your way ... like Acosta did.

He was in the wrong....and in REAL life, as Acost found out, there are consequences for your actions. Yout don't get REWARDED for being rude and throwing tantrums.

Did you watch the event live like I did? He definitely blocked her arm - not violently - but prevented her from doing her job.

The bottom line is Acosta was rude, disrupted the press conference, continued to do so, & refused to give up the Mic because he demanded to get what he wanted.

Obviously Acosta is the victim of the 'Everyone Gets A Trophy' liberal DISEASE in which they teach everyone is a winner, everyone is special, everyone gets what they want, life is fair, and everyone gets a trophy.

You do your best and sometimes you don't get what you wand or what YOU think you DESERVE.

That doesn't mean you get to break the rules, cheat, be rude, throw a tantrum because you are not getting your way, and / or 'take your ball' - in this case the microphone - so others can't play with it / use it until you get your way ... like Acosta did.

He was in the wrong....and in REAL life, as Acost found out, there are consequences for your actions. Yout don't get REWARDED for being rude and throwing tantrums.
The speed of the original video is the same as the speed you witnessed (allegedly live).
The speed assessment of a Trump supporter is no substitute for the original video.
you're lying.

The speed of the original video is the same as the speed you witnessed (allegedly live).
The speed assessment of a Trump supporter is no substitute for the original video.
you're lying.
Obviously you didn't read a damn thing that I just post it. I pointed out the fact that the aide tried to do her job and retrieve the microphone to pass it on to someone else and Acosta blocked her from doing her job. The speed in which it happened doesn't matter, does not take away from the fact that Acosta refused to relinquish the microphone and refused to stop disrupting the press conference.

Even if he had never touched her at all, even grazing her arm, to still continue to throw a tantrum because he was not getting his way and refused to relinquish the microphone was rude, unprofessional, and he deserved to face some type of rebuke or his actions.

As I said, everyone is not special it is not entitled to whatever they want. That is not how life works. If you haven't figured that out yet, then you're living in a bubble.

Forum List

Back