White House gives up attempt to ban Jim Acosta, fully restores his press pass

poor babydonny just never had to operate under such strain of due process before...

teflon don thought that becoming POTUS would provide the kind of 'due process' he's accustomed to:

BECAUSE I SAID SO, NOW STFU AND GTFO :102:

Who gets "civil rights," comrade? Which rights go to which people? Obviously this "right" is only for leftist demagogues. Obama denied access to real reporters for 8 years. Hell, the fucker put real reporters in prison. But we have a newly crafted "right" for leftist demagogues to disrupt white house briefings Of course this is ONLY a "right" for leftist demagogues; I sure the fuck don't have this right.

Preferential justice under the law, it's the leftist way.
Some on the left are advancing a Cause for "free riding on privileges and immunities already established by Persons of wealth in our Republic" under our form of Capitalism.

the Social concept of Equality and the social-ism of our form of federal Government concerning equal protection of the law, is the impetus.

This is a federal Supremacy, should it get to that venue:

The Citizens of each State shall be entitled to all Privileges and Immunities of Citizens in the several States.

I love how the Russian troll contingent is trying to spin this as a Trump win. When Trump's economic policies result in the inevitable stock market crash, the troll farm will be here to tell us that Dumb Donald has just made investing more affordable for working class Americans.

Trump lost BIGLY. The judge slapped him down and even his pet network, FOX News, filed an Amicus Brief for CNN.

This whole press release is another White House attempt to put lipstick on this pig of an Administration. Racists, liars and thieves, the lot of them. Every reporter in the pool should strike that "No follow-ups" rule before signing the rules. These reporters don't work for the White House, they work for their employers and the American people. The White House doesn't get to tell them how to do their jobs and they shouldn't try. Period.

ChiComlady who gets constitutional rights? Party members obviously. But do ALL party members get a white house pass? Looks like this "civil right" is exclusive to a very tiny portion of the elite.

I mean, I get it. For democrats, "rights" belong to particular groups. If you aren't in the group. you have no rights. Preferred protection under the law for the preferred.

Every time one of you idiots makes assumptions about me, they don't even hit the tree much less the target. First off, I'm not Chinese nor am I a commie. I'm a French Canadian fiscal conservative/social liberal, whose family landed near Montreal 17 years before Wolfe defeated Montcalm on the Plains of Abraham giving Lower Canada to England. I spent most of my working career working on behalf of and in the pay of the biggest corporate interests in the world. I even own a very small home based crafting business which keeps me busy in my retirement, and allows me to gain a tax deduction for my favourite hobbies.

This isn't about Accosta's rights. It's about Trump's right to control the press. He has none. His only control is when to hold a press conference, and who he calls on for a question. He has no right to deny an accredited reporter a pass, and he can't ban a reporter on a whim or because he doesn't like what they report.

Last edited:
Now, Trump has not been rude to Me, or anyone but Acosta.

Care to reconsider?

:laugh2: not at all.

traitor trump has been RUDE to everyone, plus the kitchen sink!

just one recent example:

Trump Bashes Navy SEAL Veteran Who Brought Down Osama bin Laden – Rolling Stone

Trump’s Attacks on Admiral McRaven Have Successfully Pissed Off Everyone

Days after disrespecting the troops abroad, President Trump has enraged the military community at home

face it, the soup nazi at the potus podium is a national embarrassment and you don't care!

NO QUESTIONS FOR YOU!

...the words Trump’s staff writes for him to recite behind podiums don’t always jibe with the sentiments festering inside his head. The latter are borne not out of anything so lofty as “honor,” but out of pettiness and narcissism, Trump’s bread and butter.

It's not a right. You do not have a constitutional right to a White House press pass. There are qualifications. A vetting technique. It's not like the White House posts want ads for White House press corps. Your narrative is totally ridiculous.

That is NOT what the suit your party through their propaganda ministry alleged. The suit claims a "constitutional right."

If there is no right, then the POTUS has every reason in the world to toss this partisan hack out. But the party along with with an Obama "judge" claim there is a right.

"Equal justice for some" - democrat slogan.

I love how the Russian troll contingent is trying to spin this as a Trump win. When Trump's economic policies result in the inevitable stock market crash, the troll farm will be here to tell us that Dumb Donald has just made investing more affordable for working class Americans.

Trump lost BIGLY. The judge slapped him down and even his pet network, FOX News, filed an Amicus Brief for CNN.

This whole press release is another White House attempt to put lipstick on this pig of an Administration. Racists, liars and thieves, the lot of them. Every reporter in the pool should strike that "No follow-ups" rule before signing the rules. These reporters don't work for the White House, they work for their employers and the American people. The White House doesn't get to tell them how to do their jobs and they shouldn't try. Period.

ChiComlady who gets constitutional rights? Party members obviously. But do ALL party members get a white house pass? Looks like this "civil right" is exclusive to a very tiny portion of the elite.

I mean, I get it. For democrats, "rights" belong to particular groups. If you aren't in the group. you have no rights. Preferred protection under the law for the preferred.

Every time one of you idiots makes assumptions about me, they don't even hit the tree much less the target. First off, I'm not Chinese nor am I a commie. I'm a French Canadian fiscal conservative/social liberal, whose family landed near Montreal 17 years before Wolfe defeated Montcalm on the Plains of Abraham giving Lower Canada to England. I spent most of my working career working on behalf of and in the pay of the biggest corporate interests in the world. I even own a very small home based crafting business which keeps me busy in my retirement, and allows me to gain a tax deduction for my favourite hobbies.

This isn't about Accosta's rights. It's about Trump's right to control the press. He has none. His only control is when to hold a press conference, and who he calls on for a question. He has no right to deny an accredited reporter a pass, and he can't ban a reporter on a whim or because he doesn't like what they report.

You are indeed a Communist. That is irrefutable. You do seem to be diligent in promoting the interests of Communist China, the Dragon.

That aside, CNN has 50 hard passes to the white house. How does banning one particularly foul scumbag control the DNC demagoguery ministry of CNN, much less the press?

This is a matter of an Obama judge creating "rights" out of thin air that only benefit a tiny elite that serve the party.

And this fucker Kelly, he bans cameras from his courtroom. How does that work? He has more rights to the peoples courtroom than the POTUS does to his residence?

What in the fuck?

Now, Trump has not been rude to Me, or anyone but Acosta.

Care to reconsider?

:laugh2: not at all.

traitor trump has been RUDE to everyone, plus the kitchen sink!

just one recent example:

Trump Bashes Navy SEAL Veteran Who Brought Down Osama bin Laden – Rolling Stone

Trump’s Attacks on Admiral McRaven Have Successfully Pissed Off Everyone

Days after disrespecting the troops abroad, President Trump has enraged the military community at home

face it, the soup nazi at the potus podium is a national embarrassment and you don't care!

NO QUESTIONS FOR YOU!
It is not rudeness to call out bad behavior.

Again, he hasn't been rude to Me, but then again. I'm an adult with a mature attitude toward life. I don't take offense at every little thing I don't like.

Forum List

Back