White nationalists caught trying to film video in front of Emmett Till memorial

You meaning the article writer-I am sick of having to educate those boobs who get this wrong. Perhaps you should avoid groups that publish nonsense-you seem to have good sense on your own.
That's not what you meant and you know it unless you're an idiot. The person who wrote the article can't see your comment and instead of just commenting on the article (you do know you can do that right?) you quoted my original post specifically replying to me.

Furthermore no cares what you're sick of, least of all me and you're far from being qualified to educate anyone here on most anything. The fact that you've taken exception to a report made to inform people of the shenanigans perpetrated by those who self-identify as white racists specifically on a site which is a memorial to a murder victim who was killed by white racists speaks volumes. THAT is the gist of the story not "what is a white nationalist flag?" or "they weren't committing any crimes" or "what happened to their first amendment rights?"
Wow-touchy. You must be female. I'll go easier next time.

Gender has nothing to do with it. She's right. And you don't have to be female to be sick of this shit. What do you have against women? It sounds like you are not qualified to "educate" anyone about anything. I'm fair. I'll be voting for a straight white guy this afternoon.

You meaning the article writer-I am sick of having to educate those boobs who get this wrong. Perhaps you should avoid groups that publish nonsense-you seem to have good sense on your own.
That's not what you meant and you know it unless you're an idiot. The person who wrote the article can't see your comment and instead of just commenting on the article (you do know you can do that right?) you quoted my original post specifically replying to me.

Furthermore no cares what you're sick of, least of all me and you're far from being qualified to educate anyone here on most anything. The fact that you've taken exception to a report made to inform people of the shenanigans perpetrated by those who self-identify as white racists specifically on a site which is a memorial to a murder victim who was killed by white racists speaks volumes. THAT is the gist of the story not "what is a white nationalist flag?" or "they weren't committing any crimes" or "what happened to their first amendment rights?"

Gender has nothing to do with it. She's right. And you don't have to be female to be sick of this shit. What do you have against women? It sounds like you are not qualified to "educate" anyone about anything. I'm fair. I'll be voting for a straight white guy this afternoon.
I applaud your fairness. I like to poke the bear-I believe NewsVine is a black female who gets easily riled. Can't help myself. As far as educate goes, I used to be a teacher, who constantly had to stop the boys from pulling the girl's hair. Boy, has the worm turned.

^ This is the racism you guys are so worried about? Sheesh, they didnt even drop an N bomb. Racism is tame as fuck in 2019!
Nobody is worried, we're laughing at them in this instance.
What youre doing is reaching. You cant find real racism, so you settle for total non stories, as if they are important, but this story means nothing.

I hear their are MAGA country guys prowling Compton now too. Maybe you should look into that next.
Nope just a good laugh because it's always funny (and gratifying) when your security measures not only prevent the damage that they were installed to prevent, but produce video footage of the perpetrators panicking and taking off running as is seen in this case once they realized that someone could actually see them.

But speaking of reaching why is it that no matter what the topic, white racists, particularly those who are male and especially the ones posting on this site ALL engage in the same behavior? You all attempt to minimize and make excuses for each and every unconscionable, dispicable, unethical and/or illegal act committed by your fellow racists while simultaneously magnifying and amplifying every little thing done by black people which are not unlawful, no matter how innoculous the act or activity is, except of course any of our successes.

I don't know who owns you, but It is beyond pathtic that you are so blinded by your bias and racism that you can't distinguish between historical facts, a factual recitation of a current event and the comedic relief provided by some of your brethren whom you apparently don't like people laughing at.

You all wouldn't know "real racism" if it slapped you across the face. The only thing that's unknown (not really) is if it's because you're just stupid or dishonest (pretending) or both.

You know good and damn well that I'm female as well as African American because IM2 told you as much the very first time I had the misfortune to encounter you here on this site.

I applaud your fairness. I like to poke the bear-I believe NewsVine is a black female who gets easily riled. Can't help myself. As far as educate goes, I used to be a teacher, who constantly had to stop the boys from pulling the girl's hair. Boy, has the worm turned.
Yeah I figured with enough rope you'd hang yourself. As you stated you just can't help yourself.

I knew your comment was deliberately targeted to me, that you knew who I am just like I knew that you'd wouldn't be able to keep from bragging about it. A confession is some of the best evidence there is and admitting your act was deliberate is even better.

I wonder why they took off running, although I know a bunch of stupid people who will claim that their privacy was violated because they didn't give permission to be video taped

The Emmett Till Memorial Commission executive director said the group, carrying a neo-Confederate flag, appeared to be making a propaganda video.

Watch: White nationalists trigger sirens in front of Emmett Till memorial
Nov. 3, 201901:15
Nov. 3, 2019, 9:45 AM PST / Updated Nov. 3, 2019, 11:10 AM PST
By Doha Madani
A group of people carrying a white nationalist flag were caught on camera Saturday attempting to film a video in front of the Emmett Till memorial in Sumner, Mississippi.

Patrick Weems, executive director of the Emmett Till Memorial Commission, told NBC News that the group was captured on camera by a new surveillance system that was updated when the bulletproof memorial was dedicated on Oct. 19.

"This is the first incident we’ve seen of what appears to be white nationalists making a propaganda video," Weems said.

One man can be heard in the video identifying the sign as a monument representing the "civil rights movement for blacks."

"What we want to know is, where are all of the white people?" he continued.

In another clip, the group can be seen scrambling for their cars after sirens go off, a newly added security feature.

Since the incident Saturday morning, the site has been monitored by the Tallahatchie County Sheriff's Office.

The group was carrying a white flag with a black St. Andrews cross, a symbol authorities said were connected to a neo-Confederate group called the League of the South in Alabama, according to Weems.​

I don't know of any Nazis that would sit around a Black person grave. I would like to see the tape. That it looks like someone has blown this way out of proportion. Trying to stir up trouble among the races.

You know good and damn well that I'm female as well as African American because IM2 told you as much the very first time I had the misfortune to encounter you here on this site.
Angry black bitch. It figures.

Come on Shithead, why does she have to be a black bitch.

She doesn't have to be, but obviously she is.

I wonder why they took off running, although I know a bunch of stupid people who will claim that their privacy was violated because they didn't give permission to be video taped

The Emmett Till Memorial Commission executive director said the group, carrying a neo-Confederate flag, appeared to be making a propaganda video.

By Doha Madani
A group of people carrying a white nationalist flag were caught on camera Saturday attempting to film a video in front of the Emmett Till memorial in Sumner, Mississippi.

Patrick Weems, executive director of the Emmett Till Memorial Commission, told NBC News that the group was captured on camera by a new surveillance system that was updated when the bulletproof memorial was dedicated on Oct. 19.

"This is the first incident we’ve seen of what appears to be white nationalists making a propaganda video," Weems said.

One man can be heard in the video identifying the sign as a monument representing the "civil rights movement for blacks."

In another clip, the group can be seen scrambling for their cars after sirens go off, a newly added security feature.

Since the incident Saturday morning, the site has been monitored by the Tallahatchie County Sheriff's Office.

The group was carrying a white flag with a black St. Andrews cross, a symbol authorities said were connected to a neo-Confederate group called the League of the South in Alabama, according to Weems.​

No doubt the men involved need to answer some questions but ffs can you get a better source than the Southern Poverty Law Center?? They're the most disgusting left wing scum since the DemoKKKlan!!!

Greg

By Doha Madani

Good question, why would they take off running? It’s not like what they are doing should be illegal. They can’t stand in front of a public monument? They aren’t allowed to film?

Psychology of alarms; usually a warning of some sort.

Greg

Civility is a two way street. I'm polite to anyone who returns the courtesy; otherwise I go all asshole on them. Simple really. I have no idea who this Lady is but she said she was African-American. Why that matters I don't know. It's CHARACTER that counts and whether an African-American Saint or an African-American bitch is yet to be determined; it is really not possible to discern while said person is in a bad mood. The Bard said it best:
SONNET 130
My mistress' eyes are nothing like the sun;
Coral is far more red than her lips' red;
If snow be white, why then her breasts are dun;
If hairs be wires, black wires grow on her head.
I have seen roses damask'd, red and white,
But no such roses see I in her cheeks;
And in some perfumes is there more delight
Than in the breath that from my mistress reeks.
I love to hear her speak, yet well I know
That music hath a far more pleasing sound;
I grant I never saw a goddess go;
My mistress, when she walks, treads on the ground:
And yet, by heaven, I think my love as rare
As any she belied with false compare.

I will hang around a bit to see whether this Lady is fair or foul.

Greg

^ This is the racism you guys are so worried about? Sheesh, they didnt even drop an N bomb. Racism is tame as fuck in 2019!
Nobody is worried, we're laughing at them in this instance.
What youre doing is reaching. You cant find real racism, so you settle for total non stories, as if they are important, but this story means nothing.

I hear their are MAGA country guys prowling Compton now too. Maybe you should look into that next.
Nope just a good laugh because it's always funny (and gratifying) when your security measures not only prevent the damage that they were installed to prevent, but produce video footage of the perpetrators panicking and taking off running as is seen in this case once they realized that someone could actually see them.

But speaking of reaching why is it that no matter what the topic, white racists, particularly those who are male and especially the ones posting on this site ALL engage in the same behavior? You all attempt to minimize and make excuses for each and every unconscionable, dispicable, unethical and/or illegal act committed by your fellow racists while simultaneously magnifying and amplifying every little thing done by black people which are not unlawful, no matter how innoculous the act or activity is, except of course any of our successes.

I don't know who owns you, but It is beyond pathtic that you are so blinded by your bias and racism that you can't distinguish between historical facts, a factual recitation of a current event and the comedic relief provided by some of your brethren whom you apparently don't like people laughing at.

You all wouldn't know "real racism" if it slapped you across the face. The only thing that's unknown (not really) is if it's because you're just stupid or dishonest (pretending) or both.
Maybe you saw Jussie Smollet's friends pulling another hoax-you know all those MAGA guys look the same in a hat.

And yet you still reach out to me. Very gracious and thank you.

Yeah I figured with enough rope you'd hang yourself. As you stated you just can't help yourself.

I knew your comment was deliberately targeted to me, that you knew who I am just like I knew that you'd wouldn't be able to keep from bragging about it. A confession is some of the best evidence there is and admitting your act was deliberate is even better.
So, does that mean you like me now? I get points for honesty, right?

I kinda like her.

She doesn't have to be, but obviously she is.

So tell me Shithead what is she angry about and what makes her a bitch.

Civility is a two way street. I'm polite to anyone who returns the courtesy; otherwise I go all asshole on them. Simple really. I have no idea who this Lady is but she said she was African-American. Why that matters I don't know. It's CHARACTER that counts and whether an African-American Saint or an African-American bitch is yet to be determined; it is really not possible to discern while said person is in a bad mood. The Bard said it best:
SONNET 130
My mistress' eyes are nothing like the sun;
Coral is far more red than her lips' red;
If snow be white, why then her breasts are dun;
If hairs be wires, black wires grow on her head.
I have seen roses damask'd, red and white,
But no such roses see I in her cheeks;
And in some perfumes is there more delight
Than in the breath that from my mistress reeks.
I love to hear her speak, yet well I know
That music hath a far more pleasing sound;
I grant I never saw a goddess go;
My mistress, when she walks, treads on the ground:
And yet, by heaven, I think my love as rare
As any she belied with false compare.

I will hang around a bit to see whether this Lady is fair or foul.

Greg
I am provoking said lass. It seems that riling her up injects passion into her posts, and makes them better. If you are looking for cause or blame, it would be I.

Forum List

Back