Don’t forget...Trump does not need congressional approval to build the Wall.

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
The Wall probably has a better chance of being built now as Trump would love to move ahead without support just to shit in the face of filth.

Last edited:
Well he should get moving and get the damned thing built.

We sure need it as thousands are arrested trying to cross the border and who knows how many thousands make it into our country.

Build the damned wall.

The O/P is more fucked up than usual...........You'd would have LOVED to be ruled by Mussolini.....lol

The actual legislation authorizing the building of the wall was approved by Congress during The Bush Administration. Congress during The Obama Administration was withholding appropriations for it.

So he has authorization. He can find other ways to fund it, since funding was already authorized.

The O/P is more fucked up than usual...........You'd would have LOVED to be ruled by Mussolini.....lol

So you think walls are fascist?

Is Hillary a fascist then for having a wall around her apartment?

Those damn Israelis and their closed border.

The Wall probably has a better chance of being built now as Trump would love to move ahead without approval just to shit in the face of filth.

If Trump "would love to move ahead without approval", What's been stopping him so far?

RINO’s.....you know this

How were "RINO's" stopping him?

Think once. I don’t have the patience to address retarded questions.

Yep, once that Mexican check clears expect immediate action on the president's part.
Think of all the money Trump's party will save in campaign costs when all voting opposition is on the other side of that wall.

He should have said that the Democrats will pay for the wall....in votes.

The Wall probably has a better chance of being built now as Trump would love to move ahead without approval just to shit in the face of filth.

If Trump "would love to move ahead without approval", What's been stopping him so far?

RINO’s.....you know this

RINOs mistakenly believe that they need the illegal Mexican vote to win in the future. They were all against the wall.

I am not really for the wall, but it pisses off the communist horde, so it's worth it.
:lol:

I am childish at times, I know.

RINO’s.....you know this

Yeah I've noticed that your patience has a tendency to run dry when you're asked questions regarding your assertions that are too difficult for you to answer.:rolleyes:

Socratic Method 1 BrokeLoser 0

"When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser" -- Socrates

RINO’s.....you know this

Yeah I've noticed that your patience has a tendency to run dry when you're asked questions regarding your assertions that are too difficult for you to answer.:rolleyes:

Easy there bud....I didn’t mean to force you to the fetal position with my comment.
You have to admit....“how we’re RINO’s stopping him” might win the award for Stupid Question Of The Day....you can see that now...right?

RINO’s.....you know this

RINOs mistakenly believe that they need the illegal Mexican vote to win in the future. They were all against the wall.
Thanks but that doesn't support the OP's assertion that "Trump would love to move ahead without approval".

RINO’s.....you know this

Thanks but that doesn't support the OP's assertion that "Trump would love to move ahead without approval".
I see your point.

She has you on that one, BrokeLoser. If he is going forward without Congressional approval, the RINOs don't (didn't) matter.

:dunno:

RINO’s.....you know this

Easy there bud....I didn’t mean to force you to the fetal position with my comment.
You have to admit....“how we’re RINO’s stopping him” might win the award for Stupid Question Of The Day....you can see that now...right?

I realize that the phrase "without approval" means something entirely different on your planet than it does here on Earth but perhaps you can explain how having the Democrats in control of the house magically neutralizes the opposition of "RINO's" to President Twitters desire to move ahead sans approval from anybody but himself.

Forum List

Back