White House Panic: Conservatives Want Obama To Release College Records And Donor List

Hahahaha...so the chamber gets caught and republicans instead of defending the Chamber wants about 5-7 people so far to disclose a wide range of things, just because. "Obama I want to see your college records cause I want to see how you did in Math" :rofl:

They are going to ask EVERYONE EXCEPT THE CHAMBER to disclose something. What position is your favorite? Are you wearing any underwear? (I'm looking at you Larry Craig!) Any embarrassing bumps or rashes?

BUT DONT ASK THE CHAMBER THAT WOULD BE WRONG!
Why doesn't Obama release his records? We saw Bush, Gore and Kerry's grades.

If you saw his grades would that make you feel better? Funny shit man, OBAMA DISCLOSE!! CHAMBER DIS...WAIT NO, OBAMA DISCLOSE!! :lol:

What are you trying to find out? Like AHA!! It says he got an A in Marxism, I KNEW IT! :lol:

Unless you agree the Chamber should disclose then you wouldnt look like a big phony. Do you agree with that?

Anyone that seriously thinks a Man, and Man, or woman, can become US president and not show their School transcripts and that is ok.

It out of their mind.

Going after the Chamber of Commerce doesn't sound like something a party interested in job creation would do. I'm just waiting for the tell-all books after midterms from the Obama refugees. Nothing is going the President's way.

Afghanistan and Iraq - still there and things are going poorly.
Obamacare - Soon to be repealed.
Jobs - Saved/created about to be laid bare.
Foreign relations - No progress.
Deficit - Exploding.

Forgot one pertinent word...

Destroyed.

panic_in_the_streets.jpg

Looks like an impeachable offense

That Ann Coulter-Clone sounds like she is racist in asking for full disclosure. TSK!!:eek:

Maybe foreigners bankrolled his American College education too? It wouldn't surprise me. There has to be a reason he hasn't released all of his college records. Hmm?

maybe the flying spaghetti monster bankrolled campaign? There must be some reason he won't release them...hmmmmmmmmmmmm?

Whatever the reason, it seems he feeds this in order to keep people distracted from other issues. For a long time it worked well to make those asking questions appear petty and/or racist. However, there comes a point when it really does become curious why so many items are given an air of secretiveness.

Why doesn't Obama release his records? We saw Bush, Gore and Kerry's grades.

If you saw his grades would that make you feel better? Funny shit man, OBAMA DISCLOSE!! CHAMBER DIS...WAIT NO, OBAMA DISCLOSE!! :lol:

What are you trying to find out? Like AHA!! It says he got an A in Marxism, I KNEW IT! :lol:

Unless you agree the Chamber should disclose then you wouldnt look like a big phony. Do you agree with that?

Anyone that seriously thinks a Man, and Man, or woman, can become US president and not show their School transcripts and that is ok.

It out of their mind.

You can't get a job at BestBuys without a transcript. Why should POTUS be different?

For a man that told us he was going to be 'Open, Honest'...transparent?

He lied again.

But the force of his action telegraphs all we need know of him.

The Messiah is NAKED for all intents and purposes.

The Left still defend him to their detriment. They're ALL laughable liars.

You can't get a job at BestBuys without a transcript. Why should POTUS be different?

LOL! Do you really want to go there? For someone who opposes government interference, you sure have your facist moments when it suits you.

Birther retard thread!

How is this thread about the Birthers?

Its about his grades not his Birth certificate.

Duh!

Only if you don't speak "birther".

Or if you are pretending not to speak birther.

Birthers want him to release his college information, because they think it will show that he applied as a foreign born student or some such non-sense (as the posts above indicate).

If you think this is about Obama's GPA, you are being hoodwinked.

He lied again.

Yes, the poor black man needs to be be defended, but then saying they are all liars is what is laughable. LMAO!! :lol:

It out of their mind.

You can't get a High paying job in this country with out showing them. The Potus makes almost half a mill. and is the leader of 300 Million people. They should have to show them.

Funny you compare the position of President to a job at bestbuy lol

He lied again.

Yes, the poor black man needs to be be defended, but then saying they are all liars is what is laughable. LMAO!! :lol:

You are an idiot. A Rascist one at that asswipe. I said ZERO of race. YOU have been nailed.

-FUCKWAD-

He lied again.

You are an idiot. A Rascist one at that asswipe. I said ZERO of race. YOU have been nailed.

-FUCKWAD-

Oh, did I say you said it, ..Fuckface?? Take a comprehension lesson, ..then kiss mah ass!!!! You have been treaded on..........

It out of their mind.

You can't get a High paying job in this country with out showing them. The Potus makes almost half a mill. and is the leader of 300 Million people. They should have to show them.

Funny you compare the position of President to a job at bestbuy lol

I don't think your party wants to go there dude, or the would have already done it.

While a transcript might be pretty, it didn't help in Bush's case, he was a dumb fuck with an alcoholic soaked head. So what we need, DUH, is an educational, physical and psychological examination. Then a birth certificate, a criminal record check, a background check, a biography.

Last edited:
Obama got into Harvard on a quota system. He got the Law Review Editor's job by a popular vote system that didn't require merit. He doesn't release his grades because he has nothing to gain from it. On the other hand, it would be a negative for future minority political figures of he set a norm for disclosing these things.

I think he wont release his records because it will reveal he went to school on a foreign loan.

Forum List

Back