White House Panic: Conservatives Want Obama To Release College Records And Donor List

USArmyRetired

Rookie
May 29, 2010
It looks like the dam is breaking. All of the sudden since Monday we are hearing conservatives attack Obama for his attacks on the Chamber of Commerce which has apparently backfired. The other day Newt Gingrich asked Obama to come clean with his past to clear up the controversy. Now we have popular conservative Laura Ingraham, a former Supreme Court Law Clerk who yesterday called Obama out for him to release his college records, transcripts or even a single essay that he wrote as a undergrad. It finally took a woman to bring his past college records up that has been fully sealed. She is doing the right thing because Obama promised full disclosure but he has done the reverse. There is more so you will have to listen. The first 5 minutes is gold and I believe in the next few weeks something is fixing to happen as the election draws nearer. The pressure is on Obama to be transparent. I want to see the White House response to this.

Listen:
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFmrVXJdXyY&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

panic_in_the_streets.jpg

Looks like an impeachable offense

The way I figure it is that Obama's Harvard records can not be that great. If they were, he'd have released them. So, in the absence of his Harvard record, I use his Columbia College records.... Which show him to be an average student. Works for me!

• Banned
The way I figure it is that Obama's Harvard records can not be that great. If they were, he'd have released them. So, in the absence of his Harvard record, I use his Columbia College records.... Which show him to be an average student. Works for me!
Do you have a link to a credible source where it says he was a average student?

Hahahaha...so the chamber gets caught and republicans instead of defending the Chamber wants about 5-7 people so far to disclose a wide range of things, just because. "Obama I want to see your college records cause I want to see how you did in Math" :rofl:

They are going to ask EVERYONE EXCEPT THE CHAMBER to disclose something. What position is your favorite? Are you wearing any underwear? (I'm looking at you Larry Craig!) Any embarrassing bumps or rashes?

BUT DONT ASK THE CHAMBER THAT WOULD BE WRONG!

• Banned
Hahahaha...so the chamber gets caught and republicans instead of defending the Chamber wants about 5-7 people so far to disclose a wide range of things, just because. "Obama I want to see your college records cause I want to see how you did in Math" :rofl:

They are going to ask EVERYONE EXCEPT THE CHAMBER to disclose something. What position is your favorite? Are you wearing any underwear? (I'm looking at you Larry Craig!) Any embarrassing bumps or rashes?

Why doesn't Obama release his records? We saw Bush, Gore and Kerry's grades.

My understanding is that he got an A- on his 3rd grade spelling test.

Does that help?

If you saw his grades would that make you feel better? Funny shit man, OBAMA DISCLOSE!! CHAMBER DIS...WAIT NO, OBAMA DISCLOSE!! :lol:

What are you trying to find out? Like AHA!! It says he got an A in Marxism, I KNEW IT! :lol:

Unless you agree the Chamber should disclose then you wouldnt look like a big phony. Do you agree with that?

Last edited:

My understanding is that he got an A- on his 3rd grade spelling test.

Does that help?

peaked early, huh?

If you saw his grades would that make you feel better? Funny shit man, OBAMA DISCLOSE!! CHAMBER DIS...WAIT NO, OBAMA DISCLOSE!! :lol:

What are you trying to find out? Like AHA!! It says he got an A in Marxism, I KNEW IT! :lol:

Unless you agree the Chamber should disclose then you wouldnt look like a big phony. Do you agree with that?

when was the chamber elected president?

fail

disclaimer- i don't care about his grades, i assume he scraped by like kerry, bush, gore et al.

"For starters, Obama did not do nearly well enough at his previous stop, Columbia University, to justify admission to Harvard Law.
According to the New York Sun, university spokesman Brian Connolly confirmed that Obama graduated in 1983 with a major in political science but without honors.
In the age of affirmative action and grade inflation, a minority in a relatively easy major like political science had to under-perform dramatically to avoid minimal honors. Obama apparently did just that.

The specifics we may never know. As the New York Times concedes, Obama "declined repeated requests to talk about his New York years, release his Columbia transcript or identify even a single fellow student , co-worker, roommate or friend from those years."

Harvard Law School is notoriously difficult to get into. Annually, some 7,000 applications apply for some 500 seats. Applicant LSAT scores generally chart in the 98 to 99 percentile range, and GPAs average between 3.80 and 3.95.
If Obama's LSAT scores merited admission, we would know about them. We don't. The Obama camp guards those scores, like his SAT scores, more tightly that Iran does its nuclear secrets."
Why Obama is Mum about Harvard

"I think it is the red herring of politics. Universities are loaded with faculty who are "smart". But 80% are liberal. In politics, policies matter, not technical interpretations of esoteric material; the usual purpose or functionality of high IQ smarts. He attended Occidental/Columbia undergrad and Harvard Law. Bush attended Yale undergrad and Harvard Business School. Bush released his grades and SAT scores (1206 on Verbal and Math--pre-1974--like 1300 today) as did his opponents, Kerry and Gore. Using the "Otis Gamma and Scholastic Aptitude" score, one can infer Bush's IQ to be 130. This places him in about the top 2-3% in the country. This is higher than John Kerry and lower than Al Gore. The latter was a massive underachiever in college.

We do not know Obama's SAT, LSAT, or GPA scores because he won't release them. His Columbia GPA was estimated by the WSJ to be between 1.8 and 3.0 (C- to B) because he did not graduate with honors.

He was at the bottom 15% in Occidental. He was in the top 10% at Harvard Law because he graduated "magna cum laude". So we assume he is smart, but how he got into Harvard with that record is peculiar. In any event, he will not release his records.
Just as he hides his grades and SAT scores from the public, he also hides what he really thinks about health care "reform". Truly "brilliant".
Law of the Bad Premise: Obama's Rocky Mountain High IQ

So far, Obama only known writing from those days is:

"We go play hoop with the choom gang"

Apparently, that got him into Harvard

The right wingers asking to see Obama's donors list remind me of the same folks who want to see his birth certificate and college records...

Oh wait a second, they're the same folks. Hahahahahaha.

Stormfront? Really? Again, hahahahahahahaha...um...ha.

He got a degree in PolSci.... no honors. No 'Honors'.... so that's a max GPA of 3.3. That is average.

Interestingly, actual sources on this have disappeared over the past couple of years. Thank God for screen snatches. :lol::lol:

The right wingers asking to see Obama's donors list remind me of the same folks who want to see his birth certificate and college records...

Oh wait a second, they're the same folks. Hahahahahaha.

Stormfront? Really? Again, hahahahahahahaha...um...ha.

LOL!!!!! You mean like shitting yourself over the USCoC?

Come on man....

Apparently releasing Boooooooosh's TANG records was important, but Zero's college records should remain secret...

Yes you're right and also McCain released his donor list of contributions under 250.00 and Obama refuses to be transparent on that. Could it be that these donors were foreign contributors?

It looks like the dam is breaking. All of the sudden since Monday we are hearing conservatives attack Obama for his attacks on the Chamber of Commerce which has apparently backfired. The other day Newt Gingrich asked Obama to come clean with his past to clear up the controversy. Now we have popular conservative Laura Ingraham, a former Supreme Court Law Clerk who yesterday called Obama out for him to release his college records, transcripts or even a single essay that he wrote as a undergrad. It finally took a woman to bring his past college records up that has been fully sealed. She is doing the right thing because Obama promised full disclosure but he has done the reverse. There is more so you will have to listen. The first 5 minutes is gold and I believe in the next few weeks something is fixing to happen as the election draws nearer. The pressure is on Obama to be transparent. I want to see the White House response to this.

What is going to happen is that he will be DISQUALIFIED as a viable candidate,

and THEN where will the naysayers be?

SHIT OUT OF LUCK and eating the CRAP they tried to ladle onto US.

Let's see how many screen names disappear once the TRUTH comes out...

What do we do when a pretender to the throne is PROVEN to be ineligible?

(That's a real question, 'cuz other than negating ANYTHING he's done while in office, I'm not sure WTF happens... Do we get to elect ANOTHER prez? Does the other side Win, by default?)

What a fucking mess, made all the more terrifying by the fuktards that kept up the Rah, Rah, Sis Boom BULLSHIT.

But we will FINALLY know the TRUTH,

and I can't help but hurt for the folks that have been so horribly BETRAYED,

even if it was due to ignorance and stupidity...

Forum List

Back