White House Panic: Conservatives Want Obama To Release College Records And Donor List

It looks like the dam is breaking. All of the sudden since Monday we are hearing conservatives attack Obama for his attacks on the Chamber of Commerce which has apparently backfired. The other day Newt Gingrich asked Obama to come clean with his past to clear up the controversy. Now we have popular conservative Laura Ingraham, a former Supreme Court Law Clerk who yesterday called Obama out for him to release his college records, transcripts or even a single essay that he wrote as a undergrad. It finally took a woman to bring his past college records up that has been fully sealed. She is doing the right thing because Obama promised full disclosure but he has done the reverse. There is more so you will have to listen. The first 5 minutes is gold and I believe in the next few weeks something is fixing to happen as the election draws nearer. The pressure is on Obama to be transparent. I want to see the White House response to this.

Listen:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFmrVXJdXyY&feature=player_embedded

True conservatives don't want Obama to do anything of the sort. They know that the law and justice have already been satisfied in this area. No need to worry about the moonbats.

Hahahaha...so the chamber gets caught and republicans instead of defending the Chamber wants about 5-7 people so far to disclose a wide range of things, just because. "Obama I want to see your college records cause I want to see how you did in Math" :rofl:

They are going to ask EVERYONE EXCEPT THE CHAMBER to disclose something. What position is your favorite? Are you wearing any underwear? (I'm looking at you Larry Craig!) Any embarrassing bumps or rashes?

BUT DONT ASK THE CHAMBER THAT WOULD BE WRONG!
Why doesn't Obama release his records? We saw Bush, Gore and Kerry's grades.

Some do and some don't. Sarah Palin's grades are sealed. John McCain graduated 894 out of 899 because that was publicly posted, but we don't know what his actual grades were.

Michelle Obama thesis was on racial divide - Jeffrey Ressner - POLITICO.com

Remember how the media went after Mrs. Obama because of her thesis?

I wouldn't want my grades shown either and I made the National Dean's List every semester.

If memory serves, there were several state legislatures that were working on legislation requiring proof of natural citizenship before allowing president or vice president on 2012 ballot. Anyone know how those are faring?

If memory serves, there were several state legislatures that were working on legislation requiring proof of natural citizenship before allowing president or vice president on 2012 ballot. Anyone know how those are faring?

Proof? Like Birth Certificates and public notice in the local newspaper? And the address of the parents given as a house?

obama-1961-birth-announcement-from-honolulu-advertiser0000.gif

ObamaBirthStarBulletin.jpg

I believe that would be up to the Secretary of State, in each state?

BTW, I've never been one to make a fuss about the birth certificate. Seems to me that if his mother was citizen, of which there is no doubt, so was he. His hiding the certificate seems weird, but that's his business. That might change though, if states really do decide they want proof.

BTW, I've never been one to make a fuss about the birth certificate. Seems to me that if his mother was citizen, of which there is no doubt, so was he. His hiding the certificate seems weird, but that's his business. That might change though, if states really do decide they want proof.

That is weird.

birthCertObama.jpg

That is weird.

birthCertObama.jpg

Fine by me. So what is the fuss?

The way I figure it is that Obama's Harvard records can not be that great. If they were, he'd have released them. So, in the absence of his Harvard record, I use his Columbia College records.... Which show him to be an average student. Works for me!

his harvard records were that he was president of law review.

to be on law review he had to be top 10% of his class.

end of story.

you sound silly, cher.

That is weird.

birthCertObama.jpg

Fine by me. So what is the fuss?

I don't know.

H.R. 593 RESOLUTION:

Recognizing and celebrating the 50th Anniversary of the entry of Hawaii into the Union as the 50th State.
Whereas August 21, 2009, marks the 50th Anniversary of President Dwight D. Eisenhower's signing of Proclamation 3309, which admitted Hawaii into the Union in compliance with the Hawaii Admission Act, enacted by the United States Congress on March 18, 1959;

Whereas Hawaii is `a place like no other, with a people like no other' and bridges the mainland United States to the Asia-Pacific region;

Whereas the 44th President of the United States, Barack Obama, was born in Hawaii;

Whereas Hawaii has contributed to the diversity of Congress in electing the first Native Hawaiian member of Congress, Prince Jonah Kuhio Kalaniana`ole, the first Asian-American member, Hiram Fong, the first woman of color, Patsy T. Mink, and the first Native Hawaiian to serve in the Senate, Daniel Kahikina Akaka;

Whereas Hawaii is an example to the rest of the world of unity and positive race relations;

Whereas Pearl Harbor is a strategic military base for the U.S. in the Pacific and also a historical site for the Nation, being the location of the December 7, 1941, surprise Japanese aerial attack that thrust the Nation into World War II;

Whereas Hawaii is home to 1/4 of the endangered species in the United States;

Whereas Hawaii has 8 national parks, which preserve volcanoes, complex ecosystems, a Hansen's disease colony, and other sites of historical and cultural significance;

Whereas Kilauea ranks among the most active volcanoes on Earth;

Whereas President Bush nominated the Papahanaumokuakea Marine National Monument to the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization World Heritage Centre for consideration to the World Heritage List;

Whereas Hawaii has produced musical legends ranging from traditional favorites such as Alfred Apaka, Don Ho, and Genoa Keawe, to Hawaii renaissance performers such as Eddie Kamae, Raymond Kane, Gabby Pahinui, Israel Kamakawiwo`ole, the Brothers Cazimero, and the Beamer Brothers, and continuing on to contemporary stars such as Keali`i Reichel, Ledward Kaapana, Jake Shimabukuro, and Raiatea Helm;

Whereas Hawaii is culturally rich, as the Hawaiian culture has been protected through Hawaiian language immersion schools, hula competitions such as the Merrie Monarch Festival, canoeing voyages undertaken by vessels like the Hokule`a, and the continuing historic preservation of Hawaiian traditions;

Whereas the Hawaii Statehood Commission has held a Joint Session of the Hawaii State Legislature in honor of statehood and will be celebrating this milestone with a public discussion and with the arrival of the USS Hawaii; and

Whereas for all of these reasons Hawaii is a truly unique State: Now, therefore, be it

Resolved, That the House of Representatives recognizes and celebrates the 50th Anniversary of the entry of Hawaii into the Union as the 50th State.

Proof? Like Birth Certificates and public notice in the local newspaper? And the address of the parents given as a house?

The birth announcements are easily explanable and have nothing to do with a forsight of the grandparents or mother that Obama would someday be president. A registration was allowed under Hawaiian law in 1961 to be made by any family member via a simple mail-in form to the state Health Department. No 3rd party or independent witnesses to the birth were required. The statement of a family member registering a new born child as born home was accepted into the registration system with little or no questions back then. A vital record would then be created. From that point, the birth announcement was on the list of births registered that week and then lists were sent out routinely each week to the two newspapers. Obama could have been born anywhere out of country and the vital record could have been made for him so he could get citizenship. That is what I think the grandparents did. Also, Obama newspaper birth announcements is further evidence the papers simply published the information they were given by the Hawaii Department of Health. Barack Obama Sr. and Stanley Ann Dunham, Obama's parents, apparently did not live together as husband and wife at 6085 Kalanianaole Highway in Honolulu, the address listed in the announcement. Barack Obama Sr. lived alone in an 11th Avenue address, closer to the university.

Last edited:

The birth announcements are easily explanable and have nothing to do with a forsight of the grandparents or mother that Obama would someday be president. A registration was allowed under Hawaiian law in 1961 to be made by any family member via a simple mail-in form to the state Health Department. No 3rd party or independent witnesses to the birth were required. The statement of a family member registering a new born child as born home was accepted into the registration system with little or no questions back then. A vital record would then be created. From that point, the birth announcement was on the list of births registered that week and then lists were sent out routinely each week to the two newspapers. Obama could have been born anywhere out of country and the vital record could have been made for him so he could get citizenship. That is what I think the grandparents did. Also, Obama newspaper birth announcements is further evidence the papers simply published the information they were given by the Hawaii Department of Health. Barack Obama Sr. and Stanley Ann Dunham, Obama's parents, apparently did not live together as husband and wife at 6085 Kalanianaole Highway in Honolulu, the address listed in the announcement. Barack Obama Sr. lived alone in an 11th Avenue address, closer to the university.

Yea, I was hoping one of my kids would be president too. :cuckoo:
I planned for it, but it didn't happen.

Forum List

Back