White House Panic: Conservatives Want Obama To Release College Records And Donor List

Apparently releasing Boooooooosh's TANG records was important, but Zero's college records should remain secret...

Yes you're right and also McCain released his donor list of contributions under 250.00 and Obama refuses to be transparent on that. Could it be that these donors were foreign contributors?

It could be but you know the CC takes foreign funds and puts into their general fund. So you want Obama to disclose but not the CC? Explain that.

Apparently releasing Boooooooosh's TANG records was important, but Zero's college records should remain secret...

Yes you're right and also McCain released his donor list of contributions under 250.00 and Obama refuses to be transparent on that. Could it be that these donors were foreign contributors?

It could be but you know the CC takes foreign funds and puts into their general fund. So you want Obama to disclose but not the CC? Explain that.

college grades aren't contributions.

chambers of commerce aren't elected officials.

pretty basic really; do try to keep up

And again, how did Obama pay for his illustrious Ivy League education? And what were his grades?

I bet Obama was a bottom-of-the-classer... at best. Probably spent most of his time at the Student Union listening to Johnny Mathis cassettes.

Last edited:
Not gonna happen any time soon. His complete college records are obviously a big problem for him. He still hasn't released them all. There has to be a reason for this. We know he was a radical stone-cold Marxist Activist in College but there has to be more to these college records. Why wont he release all of them? His Donor List is a no-brainer. His donors definitely include foreigners and radical Marxist assholes. So it's pretty obvious why he's not releasing that stuff. His college records are more interesting though. What's in there that's keeping him from releasing them all? Stay tuned i guess.

college grades aren't contributions.

chambers of commerce aren't elected officials.

pretty basic really; do try to keep up

And reading isnt understanding. But go ahead and address other things I've never said.

Solent green isnt people...and so on..

no, but they do look for people who fit their demographic needs.

keep swinging

The BEST of the best?

Are never allowed to go to "college."

This is the voice of experience.

They're taken to Think Tanks.

For real.

Sad, but true.

Maybe foreigners bankrolled his American College education too? It wouldn't surprise me. There has to be a reason he hasn't released all of his college records. Hmm?

Donors? Sure. But I believe that all political donations should be 100% transparent. If you're willing to give money, be willing to fess up to it.

Grades? Who on Earth cares?

Going after the Chamber of Commerce doesn't sound like something a party interested in job creation would do. I'm just waiting for the tell-all books after midterms from the Obama refugees. Nothing is going the President's way.

Afghanistan and Iraq - still there and things are going poorly.
Obamacare - Soon to be repealed.
Jobs - Saved/created about to be laid bare.
Foreign relations - No progress.
Deficit - Exploding.

It looks like the dam is breaking. All of the sudden since Monday we are hearing conservatives attack Obama for his attacks on the Chamber of Commerce which has apparently backfired. The other day Newt Gingrich asked Obama to come clean with his past to clear up the controversy. Now we have popular conservative Laura Ingraham, a former Supreme Court Law Clerk who yesterday called Obama out for him to release his college records, transcripts or even a single essay that he wrote as a undergrad. It finally took a woman to bring his past college records up that has been fully sealed. She is doing the right thing because Obama promised full disclosure but he has done the reverse. There is more so you will have to listen. The first 5 minutes is gold and I believe in the next few weeks something is fixing to happen as the election draws nearer. The pressure is on Obama to be transparent. I want to see the White House response to this.

Listen:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFmrVXJdXyY&feature=player_embedded

Once again Democrats play by different rules than everyone else and dumbass liberals on here don't even care.

It looks like the dam is breaking. All of the sudden since Monday we are hearing conservatives attack Obama for his attacks on the Chamber of Commerce which has apparently backfired. The other day Newt Gingrich asked Obama to come clean with his past to clear up the controversy. Now we have popular conservative Laura Ingraham, a former Supreme Court Law Clerk who yesterday called Obama out for him to release his college records, transcripts or even a single essay that he wrote as a undergrad. It finally took a woman to bring his past college records up that has been fully sealed. She is doing the right thing because Obama promised full disclosure but he has done the reverse. There is more so you will have to listen. The first 5 minutes is gold and I believe in the next few weeks something is fixing to happen as the election draws nearer. The pressure is on Obama to be transparent. I want to see the White House response to this.

Listen:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFmrVXJdXyY&feature=player_embedded

Once again Democrats play by different rules than everyone else and dumbass liberals on here don't even care.

I think it's incredibly sweet you think politicans, GOP or DNC, play by any rules at all.

Maybe foreigners bankrolled his American College education too? It wouldn't surprise me. There has to be a reason he hasn't released all of his college records. Hmm?

maybe the flying spaghetti monster bankrolled campaign? There must be some reason he won't release them...hmmmmmmmmmmmm?

The obvious concern is that he was registered as a foreign student. That would explain an awful lot of his reticence in releasing his grades.
Reagan was an average student at best. But he laughed it off.

White House Panic: Conservatives Want Obama To Release College Records And Donor List

He Should just as Statists wanted George W. Bush to release his records on Military service and everything else.

Obama Won't. Why? He'll be outed for the Marxist SUBVERSIVE he is...but WE already know these things by his actions.

Forum List

Back