White high school student who has worn Nazi jacket punched by black classmate in viral video

Now you’re lying again. I never refused to answer. I said I wouldn’t answer in this thread because it’s irrelevant. That doesn’t mean I refuse to answer. I even suggested you start a thread on that topic if that’s what you wanted to discuss. You chose to cry incessantly here instead.

:boo_hoo14:

Only a liar or a drooling retard could claim that it is not relevant.

You refused to answer. Because you don't support violence against communists.

Which means that your stated reason for supporting violence against this child, is a lie.

Are you a communist?
”You refused to answer. Because you don't support violence against communists.”

LOLOL

You’re still lying. Sadly for you, delusions and lies are all you’re armed with. Your lie is claiming that is the reason I wouldn’t answer the question. I stated the reason and it wasn’t because I care about violence against Communists. You don’t have to like my reason; but then again, this brings us full circle to no one gives a shit about you. And because it bothers you to your core that I wouldn’t answer that question in that thread where I find it irrelevant to that thread topic, you resort to lying about my position. Which reveals to me that you lost this argument.

”Which means that your stated reason for supporting violence against this child, is a lie.”

Nope, no lie. I’m not lying merely because you’re unhinged.

And that “child” is a nazi. Using your [il]logic, you defend him because you’re a nazi. See how assumptions work?

I asked that question to check the consistency of your stated reason for supporting violence against the white child in question.

All you had to do was say, "well, yes of course, I would support violence against a communist, as their ideology has genocided and mass murdered even MORE people that nazism".

But instead you dodged.

Thus, your stated reason was revealed to be a lie.

That you deny it, and all you say dancing around and deflecting, and what have you, are all more lies on top of that.
And you’re still lying. I stated why I wouldn’t answer. You’re actually ignoring the real reason I didn’t answer and making up your own reason from your own delusions. That’s on you.

You claimed that my question was irrelevant.

BUt it's relevance was obvious, as it checked your stated reason for supporting violence against a white child.

YOu support violence against children, your stated reason has been revealed to be nothing but shit, and you not only refuse to tell us your real reason,

but are being an ass about it.
Well this puts to rest any doubt that you’re fucking demented. I stated my reason and it had absolutely nothing to do with Communism. That you still can’t fathom that, is on you.

Only a liar or a drooling retard could claim that it is not relevant.

You refused to answer. Because you don't support violence against communists.

Which means that your stated reason for supporting violence against this child, is a lie.

Are you a communist?
”You refused to answer. Because you don't support violence against communists.”

LOLOL

You’re still lying. Sadly for you, delusions and lies are all you’re armed with. Your lie is claiming that is the reason I wouldn’t answer the question. I stated the reason and it wasn’t because I care about violence against Communists. You don’t have to like my reason; but then again, this brings us full circle to no one gives a shit about you. And because it bothers you to your core that I wouldn’t answer that question in that thread where I find it irrelevant to that thread topic, you resort to lying about my position. Which reveals to me that you lost this argument.

”Which means that your stated reason for supporting violence against this child, is a lie.”

Nope, no lie. I’m not lying merely because you’re unhinged.

And that “child” is a nazi. Using your [il]logic, you defend him because you’re a nazi. See how assumptions work?

I asked that question to check the consistency of your stated reason for supporting violence against the white child in question.

All you had to do was say, "well, yes of course, I would support violence against a communist, as their ideology has genocided and mass murdered even MORE people that nazism".

But instead you dodged.

Thus, your stated reason was revealed to be a lie.

That you deny it, and all you say dancing around and deflecting, and what have you, are all more lies on top of that.
And you’re still lying. I stated why I wouldn’t answer. You’re actually ignoring the real reason I didn’t answer and making up your own reason from your own delusions. That’s on you.

You claimed that my question was irrelevant.

BUt it's relevance was obvious, as it checked your stated reason for supporting violence against a white child.

YOu support violence against children, your stated reason has been revealed to be nothing but shit, and you not only refuse to tell us your real reason,

but are being an ass about it.
Well this puts to rest any doubt that you’re fucking demented. I stated my reason and it had absolutely nothing to do with Communism. That you still can’t fathom that, is on you.

Yes, it dealt with the genocide committed by the nazis. So, I checked it with a question on communists who committed even more genocide, and when you did not support violence against them too, I concluded that your stated reason was bogus.

It was beyond my comprehension, that you only consider genocide bad, when it is targeted against your own people.

That was an alternative that I did not realize was actually an option.

We've covered this. What are you on about now?

Forum List

Back