White high school student who has worn Nazi jacket punched by black classmate in viral video

God damn the hill is becoming like the national enquire..

Total fake news bullshit.

this is real, and it makes me like the "bad guys"
So blacks get to beat up anyone they think did something racist?

I once wore a t-shirt to work that was themed on medieval orders of knights. One I wore was of the Templar knights. Some anonymous person was offended because it looked too much like a KKK cross, in their opinion, and so I was asked to not wear it in the future.

What some misinformed idiot thinks cannot be the standard of what justifies violence. Only self defense can be that standard or say hi to vendetta attacks and a sharp increase in criminal gang violence.

this is real, and it makes me like the "bad guys"
So blacks get to beat up anyone they think did something racist?

I once wore a t-shirt to work that was themed on medieval orders of knights. One I wore was of the Templar knights. Some anonymous person was offended because it looked too much like a KKK cross, in their opinion, and so I was asked to not wear it in the future.

What some misinformed idiot thinks cannot be the standard of what justifies violence. Only self defense can be that standard or say hi to vendetta attacks and a sharp increase in criminal gang violence.
i meant the other bad guys

Once again where is the damn video?

The suspense is killing me

i'll dig for it later. watching Real Sociedad VS Real Betis in the spanish soccer league. too busy! too many hot players!

Forum List

Back