White Guy Not Fooled By White Revisionist History

Its a known fact europe regressed. They called it the dark ages.

And they've excelled quite far since those days, whereas most Africans are still living in the Dark Ages.

The fact of the matter is the "white" countries of the world far outpace and exceed the non-white countries, with a few exceptions in Asia. That's not even up for debate.
Nope. Africans are the ones that educated them. They returned the favor by colonizing Africa and destabilizing it. Even still whites have never done anything without major help from other races.

Actually it was the murderer Cain (a white guy) why took them over. They made a God out of him while he made them do his bidding. It was kind of akin to what Obama and Hillary are still doing to them.
Now youre rambling and not making any sense.

I thought you knew Black history? Ask Al Sharpton, he knows. He claims to be some kind of preacher.

The only folks paying attention to Al is people like you.

And they've excelled quite far since those days, whereas most Africans are still living in the Dark Ages.

The fact of the matter is the "white" countries of the world far outpace and exceed the non-white countries, with a few exceptions in Asia. That's not even up for debate.
Nope. Africans are the ones that educated them. They returned the favor by colonizing Africa and destabilizing it. Even still whites have never done anything without major help from other races.

Actually it was the murderer Cain (a white guy) why took them over. They made a God out of him while he made them do his bidding. It was kind of akin to what Obama and Hillary are still doing to them.

I thought you knew Black history? Ask Al Sharpton, he knows. He claims to be some kind of preacher.

Folks pay attention to Asc, Al and you for exactly the same reasons.

You guys are funny stereotypes. Seriously!

Then why are you agreeing with them?
I dont agree with them. I just said white people are recessive which is the opposite of what they believed.
Our genes are recessive because we are a breed. if we make it through the coming bottleneck, we will diverge further from Africans and eventually become our own species.

Don't worry, we are miserable.
Nope. You are a mutation not really a breed. Nature will correct her mistake and reabsorb you back into the human gene pool.
mutations are evolution. That's how it happens.

Far more mutations disappear than are carried forward, and yours is clearly disadvantageous. And your little bottleneck indicates inbreeding.
It might be disadvantageous to be European, but we sure have contributed greatly to easing the human condition.

Then why are you agreeing with them?
I dont agree with them. I just said white people are recessive which is the opposite of what they believed.
Our genes are recessive because we are a breed. if we make it through the coming bottleneck, we will diverge further from Africans and eventually become our own species.

Nope. You are a mutation not really a breed. Nature will correct her mistake and reabsorb you back into the human gene pool.
Obvously you dont know what you are talking about. All mutations are not evolution unless you dont know what evolution means.
Only the ones that are beneficial get selected.

Far more mutations disappear than are carried forward, and yours is clearly disadvantageous. And your little bottleneck indicates inbreeding.
It might be disadvantageous to be European, but we sure have contributed greatly to easing the human condition.
When did that happen?

I'm white hon.

Obvously you dont know what you are talking about. All mutations are not evolution unless you dont know what evolution means.
Lacking the ability to survive in an increasingly warming planet is not beneficial. its only beneficial in cold climates. One of the reason its ridiculous for whites to lie about the Egyptians being white.

No, you're incorrect yet again, as with Sickle Cell Anemia for example.

For yourselves perhaps. Colonialism served no one but the colonizers.

No, you're incorrect yet again, as with Sickle Cell Anemia for example.
Actually Sickle Cell was a mutation to protect against malaria.

Lacking the ability to survive in an increasingly warming planet is not beneficial.
It may not be beneficial in the future and it may not be now, but it evidently was beneficial for us to change as much as we have.

Says the guy that willingly calls himself Meathead. :laugh:

When did that happen?
It happens every day, when I don't get burned to death by my own race for being a tranny. :)

I'm white hon.
I don't care if you identify white, but that's another humorous stereotype.

Lacking the ability to survive in an increasingly warming planet is not beneficial.
It may not be beneficial in the future and it may not be now, but it evidently was beneficial for us to change as much as we have.
If you look at the science you are really inbred and prone to genetic defects while Blacks are the most genetically diverse people on the planet.

When did that happen?
It happens every day, when I don't get burned to death by my own race for being a tranny. :)
But you get beat up and killed sometimes for being a tranny.

I'm white hon.
I don't care if you identify white, but that's another humorous stereotype.
You care. Thats why you are mad right now. :laugh:

If you look at the science you are really inbred and prone to genetic defects while Blacks are the most genetically diverse people on the planet.

That's because of your history of cannibalism. You are who you eat.

When did that happen?
But you get beat up and killed sometimes for being a tranny.
I have not been killed!!! That is a harsh indictment!

Forum List

Back