White Guy Not Fooled By White Revisionist History

Yes genetics is a bitch. It must suck for you having recessive genetics.
You're doomed to be at the bottom of every barrel. Genetics is a bitch.
We dont hide in barrels cave chimp. Thats what you do during your playtime at the zoo.
Asc, I am not responsible for your failure or that of your race. You do understand that. In a sense you aren't either. Genetics is indeed a bitch.
Meat. I am responsible for educating and informing you that your genetics are recessive and you will disappear. You need to get comfortable with that fact and the fact that your ancestors were civilized by mine.
LOL! Yeah, we can see how "civilized" you are. :laugh2:

Ohio man arrested for trying to have sex with a van

Child raped for 9 months discusses what sparked kidnapper's sick fantasies

Pregnant woman and her baby murdered along with 4 others in 'house of horrors'

11 Stupid Reasons White People Have Rioted

"We" can see how violent everyone is pard.

There was a gene for light skin that created white people that cropped up about 10k years ago. The ones that went to europe went backwards.

Which is why all those non-whites from the Middle East and Africa are flocking to their countries in droves to escape their own, many risking and losing their lives?

Maybe they've decided to colonize the colonizers. "All those"? Are you under the impression that "all" are leaving? Or that more are leaving than are staying? Or do you just like playing devil's advocate regardless of what is posted? Looks like the latter to me at times.

Just countering his claim that Europeans went backwards. Kind of a strange theory since nobody is fleeing Europe, but millions are flocking there to escape their own backwards lands.

There was a gene for light skin that created white people that cropped up about 10k years ago. The ones that went to europe went backwards.

Which is why all those non-whites from the Middle East and Africa are flocking to their countries in droves to escape their own, many risking and losing their lives?

Maybe they've decided to colonize the colonizers. "All those"? Are you under the impression that "all" are leaving? Or that more are leaving than are staying? Or do you just like playing devil's advocate regardless of what is posted? Looks like the latter to me at times.

Just countering his claim that Europeans went backwards. Kind of a strange theory since nobody is fleeing Europe, but millions are flocking there to escape their own backwards lands.
Its a known fact europe regressed. They called it the dark ages.

I submit that a major cause of the genetic backward digression of the Black race is their widespread culture of practicing cannibalism.

Perhaps he's considering the Dark Ages. People have been migrating for millions and millions of years. They are allegedly free to do so. Folks leaving war torn areas of the globe is nothing new. That’s why America always attacks, bombs, and intervenes in the lands of others. That's part of why we destablize others. Often.

And they've excelled quite far since those days, whereas most Africans are still living in the Dark Ages.

The fact of the matter is the "white" countries of the world far outpace and exceed the non-white countries, with a few exceptions in Asia. That's not even up for debate.

I submit that a major cause of the genetic backward digression of the Black race is their widespread culture of practicing cannibalism.

Clearly indicating you know nothing about genetics or molecular biology. But one can't, and still be racist.

Last edited:

And they've excelled quite far since those days, whereas most Africans are still living in the Dark Ages.

The fact of the matter is the "white" countries of the world far outpace and exceed the non-white countries, with a few exceptions in Asia. That's not even up for debate.

No, rather due to plundering and european colonization, as was the case with the indigenous peoples here.

Nope. Africans are the ones that educated them. They returned the favor by colonizing Africa and destabilizing it. Even still whites have never done anything without major help from other races.

Asclepias seems to be sprouting Nazi propaganda. This is right out of Mien Kamph.
Nazis are cave chimps. Matter of fact they are the origin of the indo-germanic nuisance.
Then why are you agreeing with them?
I dont agree with them. I just said white people are recessive which is the opposite of what they believed.
Our genes are recessive because we are a breed. if we make it through the coming bottleneck, we will diverge further from Africans and eventually become our own species.

Don't worry, we are miserable.

Asclepias seems to be sprouting Nazi propaganda. This is right out of Mien Kamph.
Nazis are cave chimps. Matter of fact they are the origin of the indo-germanic nuisance.
Then why are you agreeing with them?
I dont agree with them. I just said white people are recessive which is the opposite of what they believed.
Our genes are recessive because we are a breed. if we make it through the coming bottleneck, we will diverge further from Africans and eventually become our own species.

Don't worry, we are miserable.
Nope. You are a mutation not really a breed. Nature will correct her mistake and reabsorb you back into the human gene pool.

Nothing is ever up for debate here. People are always posting shyte like " ... whereas most Africans are still living in the Dark Ages." based on nothing but their own frame of mind. Even the fucking mods for christ sake.

Forum List

Back