White Guy Not Fooled By White Revisionist History

Now youre rambling and not making any sense.

I thought you knew Black history? Ask Al Sharpton, he knows. He claims to be some kind of preacher.

The only folks paying attention to Al is people like you.
Folks pay attention to Asc, Al and you for exactly the same reasons.

You guys are funny stereotypes. Seriously!

I'm white hon.
I don't care if you identify white, but that's another humorous stereotype.

See? That's what happens when you make stupid racist assumptions.

Far more mutations disappear than are carried forward, and yours is clearly disadvantageous. And your little bottleneck indicates inbreeding.
It might be disadvantageous to be European, but we sure have contributed greatly to easing the human condition.
When did that happen?
It happens every day, when I don't get burned to death by my own race for being a tranny. :)
But you get beat up and killed sometimes for being a tranny.
I have not been killed!!! That is a harsh indictment!
I'm sure your race has killed other trannies like you.

mutations are evolution. That's how it happens.
Obvously you dont know what you are talking about. All mutations are not evolution unless you dont know what evolution means.
Only the ones that are beneficial get selected.
Lacking the ability to survive in an increasingly warming planet is not beneficial.
It may not be beneficial in the future and it may not be now, but it evidently was beneficial for us to change as much as we have.
If you look at the science you are really inbred and prone to genetic defects while Blacks are the most genetically diverse people on the planet.
No we aren't inbred. And I thought you were saying we are an extension of black diversity?

Far more mutations disappear than are carried forward, and yours is clearly disadvantageous. And your little bottleneck indicates inbreeding.
It might be disadvantageous to be European, but we sure have contributed greatly to easing the human condition.
When did that happen?
It happens every day, when I don't get burned to death by my own race for being a tranny. :)

So the beat downs are on though.

I thought you knew Black history? Ask Al Sharpton, he knows. He claims to be some kind of preacher.

I'm white hon.

See? That's what happens when you make stupid racist assumptions.
Just don't use bleach. It doesn't work.

Our genes are recessive because we are a breed. if we make it through the coming bottleneck, we will diverge further from Africans and eventually become our own species.

Don't worry, we are miserable.
Nope. You are a mutation not really a breed. Nature will correct her mistake and reabsorb you back into the human gene pool.

For yourselves perhaps. Colonialism served no one but the colonizers.
I disagree but what is wrong with that?

Our genes are recessive because we are a breed. if we make it through the coming bottleneck, we will diverge further from Africans and eventually become our own species.

Don't worry, we are miserable.
Nope. You are a mutation not really a breed. Nature will correct her mistake and reabsorb you back into the human gene pool.
Obvously you dont know what you are talking about. All mutations are not evolution unless you dont know what evolution means.

No, you're incorrect yet again, as with Sickle Cell Anemia for example.
A beneficial mutation. Thanks for proving my point.

Lacking the ability to survive in an increasingly warming planet is not beneficial.
It may not be beneficial in the future and it may not be now, but it evidently was beneficial for us to change as much as we have.
If you look at the science you are really inbred and prone to genetic defects while Blacks are the most genetically diverse people on the planet.

That's because of your history of cannibalism. You are who you eat.
Not really. its because we were the first humans and whites were caught in a bottle neck where they inbred and regressed.

Cannibals of the Stone Age

For yourselves perhaps. Colonialism served no one but the colonizers.
I disagree but what is wrong with that?
It sort of kills your theory that whites were civilized and grateful to Blacks for educating them.

When did that happen?

I won't say my race hasn't been cruel to me, but I'd be dead if i was in Africa.

When did that happen?
So?

It's not going to make me colour blind. Though admittedly, they came close to that recently.

No we aren't inbred. And I thought you were saying we are an extension of black diversity?
Actually you are very inbred.

Whites Genetically Weaker Than Blacks, Study Finds | Fox News

"
It's been known for years that all non-Africans are descended from a small group, perhaps only a few dozen individuals, who left the continent between 50,000 and 100,000 years ago.

But the Cornell study, published in the journal Nature Thursday, indicates that Europeans went through a second "population bottleneck," probably about 30,000 years ago, when the ancestral population was again reduced to relatively few in number."

Last edited:
When did that happen?

I won't say my race hasn't been cruel to me, but I'd be dead if i was in Africa.
That beneficial mutation for light skin?

When did that happen?
So?

It's not going to make me colour blind. Though admittedly, they came close to that recently.
It shouldnt make you color blind. I like being Black and its an insult when people pretend they dont see color.

Actually Sickle Cell was a mutation to protect against malaria.

Yup, sort of, but mutations arise randomly, not to solve issues. The two phenotypic traits are linked and only occur in West African populations from whence the transatlantic slave trade arose - or other malaria prone locales.

Individuals heterozygous for the SCA are not prone to the same severity of symptoms as homozygous recessive individuals. Despite the disease’s lethal symptoms, it protects the carrier from malaria, which is why sickle cell alleles are most common in people of African descent (about 7% of people of African descent carry an allele), and other areas where malaria is prevalent. Sickle cell trait is hypothesized to have evolved because of the vital protection from malaria it provides

Now youre rambling and not making any sense.

I'm white hon.

I reckon you'd know about funny white folks.

Inbreeding is how Africans became so diverse. A group has to be isolated from the rest of the species to do that. A certain amount of "inbreeding" is necessary to solidify diversity.

Humanity is not one big homogeneously even mix. It never will be.

Would we ALL be inbred if it was?

Yup, sort of, but mutations arise randomly, not to solve issues. The two phenotypic traits are linked and only occur in West African populations from whence the transatlantic slave trade arose - or other malaria prone locales.

Individuals heterozygous for the SCA are not prone to the same severity of symptoms as homozygous recessive individuals. Despite the disease’s lethal symptoms, it protects the carrier from malaria, which is why sickle cell alleles are most common in people of African descent (about 7% of people of African descent carry an allele), and other areas where malaria is prevalent. Sickle cell trait is hypothesized to have evolved because of the vital protection from malaria it provides
But when they do solve a problem, they are selected.

Inbreeding is how Africans became so diverse. A group has to be isolated from the rest of the species to do that. A certain amount of "inbreeding" is necessary to solidify diversity.

Humanity is not one big homogeneously even mix. It never will be.

Would we ALL be inbred if it was?
This was too stupid to argue with. I honestly cant believe you just said this.

"Inbreeding is how Africans became so diverse."

:laugh:

But when they do solve a problem, they are selected.

Depends on the context and where. Obviously in the example above, it was held in check my the malaria challenge.

Ever wonder how you got so screwed up?

Forum List

Back