White Guy Not Fooled By White Revisionist History

There was a gene for light skin that created white people that cropped up about 10k years ago. The ones that went to europe went backwards.

Boy it really knocked the Blacks back to the stone age.
It is hard for stone-aged people to deal with today's world. Look at Asc and blacks in general.
Whites seem to be having the most difficult time of all. Look how they poisoned the world after we taught them how to be civilized.
Whites have pretty much dominated the world since the end of the Middle Ages. Now East Asians are on the rise as befitting an intelligent and industrious people who have finally shaken off the choking traditions of their ancient societies.

Sorry, blacks will never have their day. Genetics is a bitch I suppose.
Yes genetics is a bitch. It must suck for you having recessive genetics.
You're doomed to be at the bottom of every barrel. Genetics is a bitch.

Boy it really knocked the Blacks back to the stone age.
It is hard for stone-aged people to deal with today's world. Look at Asc and blacks in general.
Whites seem to be having the most difficult time of all. Look how they poisoned the world after we taught them how to be civilized.
Whites have pretty much dominated the world since the end of the Middle Ages. Now East Asians are on the rise as befitting an intelligent and industrious people who have finally shaken off the choking traditions of their ancient societies.

We dont hide in barrels cave chimp. Thats what you do during your playtime at the zoo. So what do you think about Gerald Massey. He is another white guy that called you a victim of the indo-germanic nuisance.

We dont hide in barrels cave chimp. Thats what you do during your playtime at the zoo.
Asc, I am not responsible for your failure or that of your race. You do understand that. In a sense you aren't either. Genetics is indeed a bitch.

We dont hide in barrels cave chimp. Thats what you do during your playtime at the zoo.
Asc, I am not responsible for your failure or that of your race. You do understand that. In a sense you aren't either. Genetics is indeed a bitch.
Meat. I am responsible for educating and informing you that your genetics are recessive and you will disappear. You need to get comfortable with that fact and the fact that your ancestors were civilized by mine.

Every now and then you see a white guy that has his head on straight. These are the guys that recognize that Blacks were responsible for civilization and teaching this to europeans. Most of them are shouted down by white racists suffering from a genetic inferiority complex. I appreciate these guys because they teach other whites and for some Blacks that need validation from whites they lend credibility to Black scholars that have been saying the same thing for decades.

Hippo?

HONITON%20HIPPO.jpg

Crates?

Wooden-Crates-psd49041.png

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Every now and then you see a white guy that has his head on straight. These are the guys that recognize that Blacks were responsible for civilization and teaching this to europeans. Most of them are shouted down by white racists suffering from a genetic inferiority complex. I appreciate these guys because they teach other whites and for some Blacks that need validation from whites they lend credibility to Black scholars that have been saying the same thing for decades.

Hippo?

HONITON%20HIPPO.jpg

Crates?

Wooden-Crates-psd49041.png

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

home-chimp.jpg

white people

6274114745_731b436ab3.jpg

:laugh:

Meat. I am responsible for educating and informing you that your genetics are recessive and you will disappear. You need to get comfortable with that fact and the fact that your ancestors were civilized by mine.
Thanks, but mud huts were around a long time before blacks figured out how to construct them. I am sure in the villages of your ancestors they were their pride and joy before they were enslaved.

That's why you're silll at the very bottom of every barrel.

Thanks, but mud huts were around a long time before blacks figured out how to construct them. I am sure in the villages of your ancestors they were their pride and joy before they were enslaved.

That's why you're silll at the very bottom of every barrel.
Youre welcome but your caves were around a long time before you realized that all shelters dont build themselves. No wonder you were never able to erect things in europe like Blacks did in Africa before Blacks educated you.

LOL! Yeah, we can see how "civilized" you are. :laugh2:

LOL! Yeah, we can see how "civilized" you are. :laugh2:

That reminds me of the white boy pumpkin riots. When Blacks riot there is a reason. When whites riots its just mischief. :laugh:

img_267135145146607.jpeg

When whites commit genocide thats the epitome of their savagery. :laugh:

There was a gene for light skin that created white people that cropped up about 10k years ago. The ones that went to europe went backwards.

Which is why all those non-whites from the Middle East and Africa are flocking to their countries in droves to escape their own, many risking and losing their lives?

Maybe they've decided to colonize the colonizers. "All those"? Are you under the impression that "all" are leaving? Or that more are leaving than are staying? Or do you just like playing devil's advocate regardless of what is posted? Looks like the latter to me at times.

Forum List

Back