White Alabama Pastor Fired for Inviting Black Children to Attend His Church

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
the southern crackas lilly white jebus

Butler, AL — Nathan Greer, a former pastor at Mt. Sterling Baptist Church in Butler, Alabama, says he was fired for inviting Black children to attend the church’s Vacation Bible School. He says that 31 members of the church leadership unanimously voted him out after he refused to stop when they initially warned him.

He told reporters, “There was pushback about where the types of children we were bringing in, and I was asked to not invite black children to VBS.” After being told this repeatedly by the other pastors, Greer decided to give a Sunday sermon about racism. Soon after, he says he was fired.

White Alabama Pastor Fired For Inviting Black Children To Attend His Church

Butler, AL — Nathan Greer, a former pastor at Mt. Sterling Baptist Church in Butler, Alabama, says he was fired for inviting Black children to attend the church’s Vacation Bible School. He says that 31 members of the church leadership unanimously voted him out after he refused to stop when they initially warned him.

He told reporters, “There was pushback about where the types of children we were bringing in, and I was asked to not invite black children to VBS.” After being told this repeatedly by the other pastors, Greer decided to give a Sunday sermon about racism. Soon after, he says he was fired.

Yep sounds about right. Alabama.

Oh I see, this is what the guy that was fired says. Any confirmation? Any black people attending?

He should rent a local storefront and start his own church. It is very trendy in the south these days.

Who cares about either blacks or rednecks.
Dont know much about rednecks but women from all over the world love Black guys.

Only the fat or ugly ones. And I would say that most Asians have a healthy disregard for blacks. Many jews, white, and hispanic women do go for them, yes this is true. But they often find out too late it's not going to work, and now they have some ugly mixed kids like Obama.

Who cares about either blacks or rednecks.
Dont know much about rednecks but women from all over the world love Black guys.

Only the fat or ugly ones. And I would say that most Asians have a healthy disregard for blacks. Many jews, white, and hispanic women do go for them, yes this is true. But they often find out too late it's not going to work, and now they have some ugly mixed kids like Obama.
Are you sure you are Indian? You just gave the standard white boy reply.

Forum List

Back