White Guilt

• Banned
It amazes me that all the people incensed by white guilt are the ones who keep bringing it up with new threads.

I knew she'd show up on these pages today. She's perfect. Perfectly opportunistic.

Oh shit...a seemingly educated, well spoken, extremely reasonable BLACK woman....a LefTards worst nightmare...huh?
Imagine if they all applied thirdgrade logic...they’d all vote Republican.

I knew she'd show up on these pages today. She's perfect. Perfectly opportunistic.

Not sure about anyone else but I don’t necessarily know someone’s race when I agree or disagree with them; nor do I necessarily know their gender or their religion. I agree with those I agree with and disagree with those I disagree with…. Other than that, the video is pretty good.

This video is old.

You know what that shows? Consistency in her opinions. Opportunistic people have opinions that change with the wind depending on the opportunities they present

Yes. It is old, but the fact that Kanye West praised her is not. She is an opportunist. There will always be a seat at the table for a black
person who excuses bigotry. You'll hear more from her in the coming days. I would not be surprised to see Trump give her a shout out. After
all, she has called him a "savior". She knows where her bread will be buttered.

This video is old.

You know what that shows? Consistency in her opinions. Opportunistic people have opinions that change with the wind depending on the opportunities they present

Yes. It is old, but the fact that Kanye West praised her is not. She is an opportunist. There will always be a seat at the table for a black
person who excuses bigotry. You'll hear more from her in the coming days. I would not be surprised to see Trump give her a shout out. After
all, she has called him a "savior". She knows where her bread will be buttered.

She said he saved the west. She was speaking about righting the trade imbalance and jobs.

=/=savior

The "savior" mantra was a twist THE LEFT applied in an attempt to discredit her

Good stuff
Really? You found that to be compelling?
Of course. And I knew that someone like you wouldn't.

If you have a problem with that, too bad.

It was kind of weak. puppies? She kind of failed to substantiate any of her claims.

They're called opinions. And believe it or not, shes entitled to them even if they go against everything you and your party stand for.

Forum List

Back