Segregation is not always a bad thing

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
I mean blacks dont have to be involved in Everything fucking thing that whites do. I mean whites should have certain things to themselves. Like Starbucks has always been heaven to white people and that's fine. I'm so sick of blacks wanting to be apart of everything whites do

This also goes for men and women. I don't want to see a woman as a NFL coach in the future. As men can we have some things to ourselves?

I mean blacks dont have to be involved in Everything fucking thing that whites do. I mean whites should have certain things to themselves. Like Starbucks has always been heaven to white people and that's fine. I'm so sick of blacks wanting to be apart of everything whites do

This also goes for men and women. I don't want to see a woman as a NFL coach in the future. As men can we have some things to ourselves?
Yeah, some things are meant to be the way they are. Take when Hollywood remakes and old movie. They always through in blacks queers and women on roles they did not have in the movies. I say this with the same intent that I would NOT go see a movie about Martin Luther King, where King was played by a white guy. Ridiculous.

Then why don't you hang out with the black side of USMB?

Me not see the black side faggot

It's right over there on the edge of town..

I talk to white faggots like you sometimes

I talk to white faggots like you sometimes
When you leave the segregation lines?

Then why don't you hang out of your boyfriends panties?

Forum List

Back