White Guilt

If you are from the South, like my family is....

try doing your family tree....mine goes back to 1610 so far.....coming in to Virginia.....

Anyway, I had no white guilt before ever doing my tree....none, zip, zero!

But NOW.....sigh.... I feel terrible about all the Slaves relatives owned....they were farmers...they were granted thousands of acres by King George and other Royalty that were Dukes and Earls earlier, to come to America, and farm, and send the food back home to England and given thousands of acres after fighting in the Revolutionary War in North Carolina and Georgia....

I kept thinking they did not own any slaves, because they were not on the censuses that I found for family members....but then I found these records called slave schedules, which was separate from the national census....and boy oh boy, did the early grandparents own slaves and uncles as well....

Plus, reading their wills in probate that are State records available, where they left their slaves to my other relatives and children.... what a sickening feeling....none was done in a harsh way, which was a little soothing.....like my relatives in their wills would say, keep the family of slaves together, DO NOT SPLIT families! But still...... sigh.... :(

I probably have come across with great x 3 or 4 grandparents and their brothers, at least 25 relatives that served in the CSA, Confederate States of America, and the Civil War....but believe it or not, those relatives did not own any slaves by that time....they were all small farmers, a few hundred acres each, only now in Georgia and Alabama....and they had children, lots and lots of children, to run their farms and some hired labor...12 kids in a family was not uncommon! :eek:

Except 1 great grandfather, he did have slaves....and two of the slaves stayed on with him and my great grandmother after the slaves were freed....and became Domestic Servants....

and in his will, he left the home and land this couple lived on.... to this couple....

Anyway, the girl in the video was kind of funny and refreshing....but ... I'm still conflicted....though I have no hatred for other whites because of what their ancestors did....that's silly to do....

try doing your family tree....mine goes back to 1610 so far.....coming in to Virginia.....

But NOW.....sigh.... I feel terrible about all the Slaves relatives owned....they were farmers...they were granted thousands of acres by King George and other Royalty that were Dukes and Earls earlier, to come to America, and farm, and send the food back home to England and given thousands of acres after fighting in the Revolutionary War in North Carolina and Georgia....

I kept thinking they did not own any slaves, because they were not on the censuses that I found for family members....but then I found these records called slave schedules, which was separate from the national census....and boy oh boy, did the early grandparents own slaves and uncles as well....

Plus, reading their wills in probate that are State records available, where they left their slaves to my other relatives and children.... what a sickening feeling....none was done in a harsh way, which was a little soothing.....like my relatives in their wills would say, keep the family of slaves together, DO NOT SPLIT families! But still...... sigh.... :(

I probably have come across with great x 3 or 4 grandparents and their brothers, at least 25 relatives that served in the CSA, Confederate States of America, and the Civil War....but believe it or not, those relatives did not own any slaves by that time....they were all small farmers, a few hundred acres each, only now in Georgia and Alabama....and they had children, lots and lots of children, to run their farms and some hired labor...12 kids in a family was not uncommon! :eek:

Except 1 great grandfather, he did have slaves....and two of the slaves stayed on with him and my great grandmother after the slaves were freed....and became Domestic Servants....

and in his will, he left the home and land this couple lived on to this couple....

Anyway, the girl in the video was kind of funny and refreshing....but ... I'm still conflicted....though I have no hatred for other whites because of what their ancestors did....that's silly to do....

I’m curious...did you find any proof that your family abused their slaves?

I knew she'd show up on these pages today. She's perfect. Perfectly opportunistic.

Oh shit...a seemingly educated, well spoken, extremely reasonable BLACK woman....a LefTards worst nightmare...huh?
Imagine if they all applied thirdgrade logic...they’d all vote Republican.

Why would a logical person vote Republican?

I knew she'd show up on these pages today. She's perfect. Perfectly opportunistic.

Oh shit...a seemingly educated, well spoken, extremely reasonable BLACK woman....a LefTards worst nightmare...huh?

Because really, the only other option is voting Democrat.

I vote for plenty of people who are not Republican or Democrat

Sure, you can do that. Seems like a waste of time for most of us though.

well i don't feel guilty , in fact i'm a tad jealous , does anyone here have any idea how hard it it to get a motown groove like this down in a lilly white band?

~S~

This video is old.

You know what that shows? Consistency in her opinions. Opportunistic people have opinions that change with the wind depending on the opportunities they present

Yes. It is old, but the fact that Kanye West praised her is not. She is an opportunist. There will always be a seat at the table for a black
person who excuses bigotry. You'll hear more from her in the coming days. I would not be surprised to see Trump give her a shout out. After
all, she has called him a "savior". She knows where her bread will be buttered.

She said he saved the west. She was speaking about righting the trade imbalance and jobs.

=/=savior

The "savior" mantra was a twist THE LEFT applied in an attempt to discredit her

Not the point. The point is that she wants Trump to give here a shout out. he probably will.

And that’s why you’re stuck with your alleged two choices. It’s a self fulfilling prophecy you create

Good stuff
Really? You found that to be compelling?
Of course. And I knew that someone like you wouldn't.

If you have a problem with that, too bad.

It was kind of weak. puppies? She kind of failed to substantiate any of her claims.

They're called opinions. And believe it or not, shes entitled to them even if they go against everything you and your party stand for.

She is indeed. And I am entitled to mine. And that is that she is an opportunist.

One of the symptoms of being a stupid Moon Bat is the affliction of having White Guilt.

That piece of worthless shit Obama was not just elected by his idiot racist soul brothers looking to get a bigger welfare check. They were jioined by pussy ass White Guilt dumbasses.

and in his will, he left the home and land this couple lived on to this couple....

Yeah! As long as they were nice to them, the negroes should consider themselves lucky to have been owned.

I must have missed out, I got no check or have I ever felt guilt about my color, since I was born this way there is not a lot a person can do about it but tan...often..

And that’s why you’re stuck with your alleged two choices. It’s a self fulfilling prophecy you create

Oh I get that..trust me.
I’d vote Independent in a heartbeat if it was truly a viable option...for now I’d prefer not to waste a vote...the Democrats have to be countered.

NONE! Not even in old news articles about them or in other family trees of relatives that have gathered Bibles and other records of my family.... it was just like, slaves were a fact of life..no hatred spoken about them...nada!

But my relatives were not tobacco farmers, they farmed food like corn or different greens....and eventually Nuts (Walnuts) and Fruit like peaches....and livestock....

So, I don't know if it was different in the Tobacco farms?

Last edited:

To keep the left from taking over completely. Once some balance is insured in the courts I will contemplate wasting my vote like you.

Yeah! As long as they were nice to them, the negroes should consider themselves lucky to have been owned.

Haha...it scares the shit out of you to consider the FACTS of slavery doesn’t it? It’s taboo as all hell for you huh?
I remember when I was too nutless to be reasonable and consider truth.

Forum List

Back