White Girl Almost Gets Away with Home Invasion by Blaming Blackie

There is no proof of racism in this story. Giving a false description of the home invaders does not mean she hates black people or thinks they are inferior. She wanted her story to sound convincing, so she said they were black. Everyone knows that blacks commit a disproportionate amount of these types of crimes.

She may have been stupid for thinking the kid wouldn't tell the cops the thieves were white, but it doesn't make her a racist. Maybe she IS a racist but this doesn't prove it. Nice try though, Nutzo.

Sure it is...but then again, nothing is racist to a racist...now is it?
The black on white murder rate is proof of racism. This story isn't.
More deflection.

Because when discussing white crime you have to deflect and point to black crime.

Why won't you condemn this white girl?

I didn't deflect I ask specific questions based solely on YOUR claims. You have yet to prove I am racist, something you have claimed several times now. You have yet to provide any evidence I made excuses for this criminal and her accomplices and you not I have based your entire thread on race. Then complain when race is used to question you.

Sure you did...you immediately tried to pull the black crime rate to justify this piece of shit white girl who stole from a kid she was supposed to protect.

Again, how many of your clansmen start threads like this...the only difference that the criminal is black. If this were a thread about a home invasion and blacks were the suspects...you and your ilk would be going crazy with your racist nonsense.

You have yet to provide a single shred of evidence I am racist.

With all the black crime, SHHH...., lets change the focus and make a few pathetic delinquent white girls some sort of moral equivalent. No. Not even close.

As you and your ilk search the internet for examples of black crime...I could do the same with white crime...with ease.

It is sort of disgusting that you believe that white crime is moral but black crime is not. Typical teaper!

I didn't deflect I ask specific questions based solely on YOUR claims. You have yet to prove I am racist, something you have claimed several times now. You have yet to provide any evidence I made excuses for this criminal and her accomplices and you not I have based your entire thread on race. Then complain when race is used to question you.

Sure you did...you immediately tried to pull the black crime rate to justify this piece of shit white girl who stole from a kid she was supposed to protect.

Again, how many of your clansmen start threads like this...the only difference that the criminal is black. If this were a thread about a home invasion and blacks were the suspects...you and your ilk would be going crazy with your racist nonsense.

You have yet to provide a single shred of evidence I am racist.

I'm not trying. I simply get that impression...mostly because instead of condemning this crime, you attack the messenger.

With all the black crime, SHHH...., lets change the focus and make a few pathetic delinquent white girls some sort of moral equivalent. No. Not even close.

As you and your ilk search the internet for examples of black crime...I could do the same with white crime...with ease.

It is sort of disgusting that you believe that white crime is moral but black crime is not. Typical teaper!

More proof YOU are a racist with your ignorant statements.

How so? Because I dare to point out that the resident racists on this forum constantly post race baiting stories about black crime.

Because your ilk claims that white crime is more moral than black crime.

Please explain.

How so? Because I dare to point out that the resident racists on this forum constantly post race baiting stories about black crime.

Please explain.
I can quote your statements where you proclaim all whites do something and then claim it is bad. You have yet to provide a single example of me being a racist.

Please explain.
I can quote your statements where you proclaim all whites do something and then claim it is bad. You have yet to provide a single example of me being a racist.

Let's see the quote

Almost all "crime" is immoral.

Many on the far right and some on the far left are indeed racist, and both sides have their homofascists and heterofascists.

Keep calling them out.

If you aren't a teaper, then you aren't a teaper. What do I care. I still find you suspect if you won't condemn this white racism.

Why wouldn't I admit that? Why do I care...when was the last time you were in the inner city. I know I have NEVER had a reason to trek to that part of town. This white girl...she lives in your neighborhood...you don't need to go to the inner city for that.

Are you going to condemn this white girl? Better yet, are you going to admit that white people commit crimes.

You sure you are not a teaper. Just take a look on this forum...you white folks find examples of black crime and denounce any black who doesn't condemn it. HELL, YOU JUST DID THAT! :lmao:

I made the same demand you made. Yet because I am white mine is racist. Further I repeat waiting 30 minutes to then declare you proved something on an internet board is ignorant as hell.

And I repeat why should I or anyone else for that matter be required to make a statement about an obvious criminal caught in the act simply because she and her friends were white? You claim asking that of blacks for blacks is racist, why isn't it racist when asked of whites? There are MILLIONS of crimes committed every year. Proportionally more are in fact committed by black people then whites but in just numbers if you don't care about percentages I am sure more are committed by non blacks. Why? because most of the Country is white.

And I repeat, why do you guys demand that blacks condemn actions of other blacks? Where is your outrage there?

And again, typical racist nonsense trying to attribute arguments to me that I have not made...and on top of that, deflecting (as I predicted earlier) to avoid the fact at hand.

Black crime is proportionately higher than that of white crime. Does that make you proud...does that make you think white crime is non-existent? Does that justify white crime for you?

Given all of the opportunity whites have had to succeed in this nation, white crime, no matter what the ratio...is abhorrent. But you choose to ignore white crime. Why is that?

You did not say the last sentence?

I made the same demand you made. Yet because I am white mine is racist. Further I repeat waiting 30 minutes to then declare you proved something on an internet board is ignorant as hell.

And I repeat why should I or anyone else for that matter be required to make a statement about an obvious criminal caught in the act simply because she and her friends were white? You claim asking that of blacks for blacks is racist, why isn't it racist when asked of whites? There are MILLIONS of crimes committed every year. Proportionally more are in fact committed by black people then whites but in just numbers if you don't care about percentages I am sure more are committed by non blacks. Why? because most of the Country is white.

And I repeat, why do you guys demand that blacks condemn actions of other blacks? Where is your outrage there?

And again, typical racist nonsense trying to attribute arguments to me that I have not made...and on top of that, deflecting (as I predicted earlier) to avoid the fact at hand.

Black crime is proportionately higher than that of white crime. Does that make you proud...does that make you think white crime is non-existent? Does that justify white crime for you?

Given all of the opportunity whites have had to succeed in this nation, white crime, no matter what the ratio...is abhorrent. But you choose to ignore white crime. Why is that?

You did not say the last sentence?

What is that proof of?

More deflection.
You're trolling.

Why would you say that. Do you call shitspeeders a troll when he posts his nonsense or do you join him in a circle jerk of similar thought?
If SS posts something that he/she claims is racist, and it's not, I will tell him/her that it's not racist. What you posted does not meet the criteria for what would qualify as racist, as I explained already.

Still making ignorant claims I see, be specific, provide evidence I IGNORE white crime. Further provide evidence I do not think the girl and her accomplices are not A) criminals, B) that I am not glad they got caught, or C) that I am proud about any level of crime by anyone?

Then be specific back up your claim I am a racist. Go into my posting history and cite with links statements that support that ignorant claim.

Because when discussing white crime you have to deflect and point to black crime.

Why won't you condemn this white girl?

Let me set the record straight. I'm a registered Republican and I condemn ALL crime including this particular offense. I am certain that all other Republicans also condemn crime regardless of who commits it and the same is true for all Democrats; and although you may have some disagreements with the Tea Party, if you think they condone crime when it is committed by White people you are indeed misinformed.

Conclusion: I personally condemn what the “White Girl” did. All my friends (both Black and White, Republican and Democrat) condemn it. I'm certain that every decent man and woman of every race and political affiliation condemns it. And you should have known this.

As for you contention that racism was involved, I just don't see it. I think that poster S.J. said it best when he explained:

“There is no proof of racism in this story. Giving a false description of the home invaders does not mean she hates black people or thinks they are inferior. She wanted her story to sound convincing, so she said they were black. Everyone knows that blacks commit a disproportionate amount of these types of crimes.

“She may have been stupid for thinking the kid wouldn't tell the cops the thieves were white, but it doesn't make her a racist. Maybe she IS a racist but this doesn't prove it. Nice try though, Nutzo” (see permalink 26, above).

Everything S.J. said is true and beyond the possibility of rational debate.

Now, I've said what I wanted to say and I am through with this thread.

My bet...the white girl and her accomplices serve no time and end up with no criminal record. That should help with your race stats!

Interesting story. Don't underestimate the mindpower of children :)

Last edited:
My bet...the white girl and her accomplices serve no time and end up with no criminal record. That should help with your race stats!
If they get charged, will you apologize for being a trolling race baiter?

If they get charged, will you apologize for being a trolling race baiter?

If they get convicted and serve time for a home invasion, kidnapping, and every other law they broke...sure I will.

If they just get a slap on the wrist, will you admit that is fucked up?

Forum List

Back