Zone1 White Culture holds back white people

I would just suggest to these gang members to look for houses that have rainbow flags displayed. Easy pickings.

I would just suggest to these gang members to look for houses that have rainbow flags displayed. Easy pickings.

Funny about the rainbow flag, but serious question:

Has Biden’s favoritism toward illegal lowlifes over honest Americans extended to any vacant house? Does that mean if I go on a two-week vacation, I could come back to a gang of MS-13 in my home, destroying it? Or do you have to be gone 30 days or more for the “priority to thugs and illegals squatters” law to take place?

The anti-American laws being set up by the Democrats are surreal.

Also, does this extend to second homes? There are a boatload of Florida homes vacant in the summer, and beachfront homes up north vacant in the winter.

Funny about the rainbow flag, but serious question:

Has Biden’s favoritism toward illegal lowlifes over honest Americans extended to any vacant house? Does that mean if I go on a two-week vacation, I could come back to a gang of MS-13 in my home, destroying it? Or do you have to be gone 30 days or more for the “priority to thugs and illegals squatters” law to take place?

The anti-American laws being set up by the Democrats are surreal.
I don’t know the specific legalities, each state is probably different. In Florida if someone is successful in squatting your property for 7 years they can be granted outright ownership of it.

I don’t know the specific legalities, each state is probably different. In Florida if someone is successful in squatting your property for 7 years they can be granted outright ownership of it.
That’s a relief. I’ll look up my state.

OK….I’m back. (quick research with Google!)

It’s 15 years in my state. I just hope libs don’t change it in order to encourage more illegals to swarm in.

I post a lot of Tweets. But others can see them because they get commented on.

……well, some of them get commented on.

To boldly go where no man has gone before….

I can only see your twaddle that you type or write 80+ % time ( minimum) and I think that I would like to see your stuff but it’s all blank . I think they are throttling you or have a filter for most of that content your drawing from

Forum List

Back