White christian rage and the demographic shift

Well, I roamed & I rambled, and I followed my footsteps through the sparklin' sands of her diamond deserts.....

730066_CD_L_F.JPG
I met woody when I was a small Child and knew Pete Segger

Neat, I like them both, though Guthrie.......nobody matches him..................."this land was made for you and me...."

Well, I roamed & I rambled, and I followed my footsteps through the sparklin' sands of her diamond deserts.....

730066_CD_L_F.JPG
woody was a great fighter for the working class

Woody Guthrie - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

For America, yes. No "classes", only incomes. Lower, middle, higher, whatever you decide to term them.......................Tom Rush "guest lectured" in Albert Lord's class one time. I wished he'd have just sung..................

730066_CD_L_F.JPG

For America, yes. No "classes", only incomes. Lower, middle, higher, whatever you decide to term them.......................Tom Rush "guest lectured" in Albert Lord's class one time. I wished he'd have just sung..................

730066_CD_L_F.JPG

I prefer Baez on that one.... makes me cry now...I played it for my mother...................

730066_CD_L_F.JPG

I prefer Baez on that one.... makes me cry now...I played it for my mother...................

Thanks for the reminder. I've got it on now.

730066_CD_L_F.JPG

Thanks for the reminder. I've got it on now.

Woody Guthrie - About Woody Guthrie American Masters PBS

Forum List

Back