Shooting instructor fatally shot by Uzi by 9 yr old student

J.E.D

Gold Member
Jul 28, 2011
Poor instruction. Shit, I learned by watching COMBAT that machine guns pull up on auto.

Hey, the kid's gotta learn, right?

And, all jobs have risks. The "instructor" should-a shot first, right?

Don't wanna hear no whining from the nutters.

Seriously, this is a truly sad tragedy and that little girl has to live with that for the rest of her life.

I heard this story on the radio on my way home this afternoon.

My first thought was, what kind of a moron puts an Uzi in the hands of a nine-year-old? What parent would allow it?

My second thought was that the poor child will be scarred for life.

My first lesson in firearms was with a single shot, bolt action .22 rifle. What adult in its right mind would even let a 9 year old HOLD a loaded Uzi? The Darwin Award is quite appropriate here.

I heard this story on the radio on my way home this afternoon.

My first thought was, what kind of a moron puts an Uzi in the hands of a nine-year-old? What parent would allow it?

My second thought was that the poor child will be scarred for life.

You would like to think he started with a .22,if not the instructor is a dumbass.
That being said,the recoil on an Uzi is pretty mild. Not sure how it would get away from even a nine year old.

After further review: It was a chick,no damn wonder.
All kidding aside,those places where you walk in and pay with very little training are dangerous as hell. Especially when you're talking about allowing little kids to shoot.

The recoil from an Uzi caused a 10 yr old in MA to shoot himself in the head a few years back. Poor kid died because his dad thought he should shoot a fucking Uzi.

Forum List

Back