White christian rage and the demographic shift

"We're not saying that patriot militia groups are made up of klansman," (Mark Potok, spokesman for the Southern Poverty Law Center) said, referring to the Ku Klux Klan. "It's more diffuse than that. It's a generalized feeling that 'this is not the country my Christian white forefathers built. We've got to take this country back.' It's not rancid straight ahead race hate, but it is very closely tied to race and the changing look of the country."

a random gang of hostile but for some reason grinning sharts said:
This is not the country that my white Founding Fathers built. :thup:

Maybe Mr. Potok should spend a bit more time explaining to his boy Obama that it's certainly not in America's best interests to marginalize folks like me—making us feel left out of the political process—instead of sitting idly by while the Far Leftists in Hollywood make fun of us.

We are quantifying. :badgrin:

guno said:
yes minorities had nothing to do with it right? planting the cotton in the plantations to laying the rails to mining the copper and silver. Black slaves, Chinese, , Mexicans and native Americans building sky scrapers All white people have ever done is to take credit or building this country all by themselves. Now that all about to change as the history book can be set straight after the demographic shift when white christian have no more power :coffee:

Slaves who built Capitol building honored theGrio

Peach said:
America remains a melting pot. and it will so remain. No one race nor faith buit this nation. and no one race or faith will control it. It is the diversity in this nation that makes us great.

daws101 said:
melting pot is not accurate stew would be more appropriate

Peach said:
Either way, our differences makes us both unique, and strong.

I hit "agree" witcha post there Peachie, only because that's the rhetoric the archaic liberal textbooks used to tell me, too, yeah.

But I'm watchin' the bullshit your boy Obama and his merry band of race hustlers and snitches continue to pull every day as they race across the country and play yet another 36 holes of golf, and I guess I kinda don't believe it anymore.

Like I said, we are quantifying. And Obama's bullshit is part of the problem.

Vote in someone better in two years, 2.25 years. Until then, survive his time in office; I survived baby Bush, and HE was the worst of my lifetime. Again many of the Founders were not Christian, oh,..........and a few women like Abigail Adams, and Dolly Madison played a significant role in our founding....as did those with dark skin like Peter Salem, Prince Hall and Agrippa Hull, etc., etc.

Last edited:
Whites earned it through hard work. What have all these foreigners done besides come here to get a piece of our pie? What will destroying the white man do for the world???? I'll tell you exactly what...Look at zimbabwe or Haiti.

We're only privileged because we walked the walk...While everyone else sits around and bitches.

I think someone asked Albert Einstein that exact question....

Damned useless foreigners... :lame2::lame2:
Einstein was from Haiti? Damn, these intertubes are great, you can learn new things every day.

Bigots tend to be stupid.

Both Matthew and Batshit fit that bill.

Whites earned it through hard work. What have all these foreigners done besides come here to get a piece of our pie? What will destroying the white man do for the world???? I'll tell you exactly what...Look at zimbabwe or Haiti.

We're only privileged because we walked the walk...While everyone else sits around and bitches.

Einstein was from Haiti? Damn, these intertubes are great, you can learn new things every day.

Bigots tend to be stupid.

Both Matthew and Batshit fit that bill.

Do you understand how rare it is to find a liberal with an original thought? Liberals are like rebellious teens who want to be different, to stand apart, so they become goth, just like every other goth teen. You never see that teen who wants to be original showing up to school in farmer's overalls and a straw hat with a corncob pipe.

I never owned a single fucking slave. I don't deserve the violence and bull shit these people want to force upon me.

IF they push it too far I'll fight to form a new nation for people like me to have rights.
easy there patriot boy you might blow a gasket

Matthew is a raging bigot.

He and batshit should marry...
two post in a row that I agree with unhinged 2008. if this keeps up I'll have to reconsider hating his fucking guts!

"We're not saying that patriot militia groups are made up of klansman," (Mark Potok, spokesman for the Southern Poverty Law Center) said, referring to the Ku Klux Klan. "It's more diffuse than that. It's a generalized feeling that 'this is not the country my Christian white forefathers built. We've got to take this country back.' It's not rancid straight ahead race hate, but it is very closely tied to race and the changing look of the country."

Maybe Mr. Potok should spend a bit more time explaining to his boy Obama that it's certainly not in America's best interests to marginalize folks like me—making us feel left out of the political process—instead of sitting idly by while the Far Leftists in Hollywood make fun of us.

yes minorities had nothing to do with it right? planting the cotton in the plantations to laying the rails to mining the copper and silver. Black slaves, Chinese, , Mexicans and native Americans building sky scrapers All white people have ever done is to take credit or building this country all by themselves. Now that all about to change as the history book can be set straight after the demographic shift when white christian have no more power :coffee:

America remains a melting pot. and it will so remain. No one race nor faith buit this nation. and no one race or faith will control it. It is the diversity in this nation that makes us great.

Nope.

I never owned a single fucking slave. I don't deserve the violence and bull shit these people want to force upon me.

IF they push it too far I'll fight to form a new nation for people like me to have rights.

>I never owned a single fucking slave.<

No, but you did benefit from white privilege

the previous is absolute bullshit ! I bet the hardest work matty has ever done is take out the trash.

ironic post of the day!

Mods, the only reason this dufus keeps posting these threads about the dying white race, is simply to agitate. There is no other purpose, than to create a hostile atmosphere.

your offense is not a basis for keeping someone else from speaking their mind.
if you don't like it, i'm sure that there are faux news blogs that will be more appealing to you.

Last edited:
guno said:

a gang of sharts said:

guno said:
yes minorities had nothing to do with it right? planting the cotton in the plantations to laying the rails to mining the copper and silver. Black slaves, Chinese, , Mexicans and native Americans building sky scrapers

They damned sure didn't write The Constitution, guno.

guno said:
All white people have ever done is to take credit or building this country all by themselves. Now that all about to change as the history book can be set straight after the demographic shift when white christian have no more power :coffee:

Sounds kinda hateful, guno.

I don't think The Force is especially strong with you.

Incidentally, the 70s ABC TV miniseries Roots is one of my all-time favorite dramas.
true "they" didn't write the constitution but the guys who did knew that race was not important. when "they" wrote the phrase WE the PEOPLE they meant everybody...

Let's be real here:

Do you really and truly believe that a bunch of guys who owned slaves believed that?????

Of course they didn't. They didn't even want women to have the power of the vote, or of owning any property.
Of course, it goes without saying they also were excluding blacks.

The reality is, when the founders said "We The People", they were actually saying "We The White Male People".

But hey, I'm not only NOT going to apologize for it, I'm going to revel in it, and celebrate the fact that as an American white male my forefathers went from continent to continent kicking everyone's ass, and eventually settled here, set up a government, created the system, created the inventions and set about making this country the most dominant nation, both economically and defensively the most powerful nation earth has ever seen !! And they did it all as a Christian nation !

No amount of whining from the Goono's of the world can ever change the true story !

Bat Guano has some kind of anti-American, anti-White agenda, but I haven't figured out the particulars yet. Then again, I'm not trying very hard. He/she/it isn't all that interesting - merely ubiquitous.

guno said:

a gang of sharts said:

guno said:
yes minorities had nothing to do with it right? planting the cotton in the plantations to laying the rails to mining the copper and silver. Black slaves, Chinese, , Mexicans and native Americans building sky scrapers

They damned sure didn't write The Constitution, guno.

guno said:
All white people have ever done is to take credit or building this country all by themselves. Now that all about to change as the history book can be set straight after the demographic shift when white christian have no more power :coffee:

Sounds kinda hateful, guno.

I don't think The Force is especially strong with you.

Incidentally, the 70s ABC TV miniseries Roots is one of my all-time favorite dramas.
true "they" didn't write the constitution but the guys who did knew that race was not important. when "they" wrote the phrase WE the PEOPLE they meant everybody...

Let's be real here:

Do you really and truly believe that a bunch of guys who owned slaves believed that?????

Of course they didn't. They didn't even want women to have the power of the vote, or of owning any property.
Of course, it goes without saying they also were excluding blacks.

The reality is, when the founders said "We The People", they were actually saying "We The White Male People".

But hey, I'm not only NOT going to apologize for it, I'm going to revel in it, and celebrate the fact that as an American white male my forefathers went from continent to continent kicking everyone's ass, and eventually settled here, set up a government, created the system, created the inventions and set about making this country the most dominant nation, both economically and defensively the most powerful nation earth has ever seen !! And they did it all as a Christian nation !

No amount of whining from the Goono's of the world can ever change the true story !

someone as easily offended as you should probably be more civil when you post.

>I never owned a single fucking slave.<

No, but you did benefit from white privilege

And male privilege, and wealth privilege, and female privilege, "and......so on & so on, and ....I am no better and neither are you, we are the same whatever we do......"

And we should have benefitted from white privilege. Our white ancestors built this nation, and they passed it on to their children. That's the way it works.

Mods, the only reason this dufus keeps posting these threads about the dying white race, is simply to agitate. There is no other purpose, than to create a hostile atmosphere.

if you don't like it, i'm sure that there are faux news blogs that will be more appealing to you.

Knock, knock, anyone home ? Goono can speak his mind all day long, I could give a fuck. What he's been doing here though is NOT speaking his mind. All's he's been doing with these kind of threads, is nothing more than copying and pasting stories about demographic changes, and he's doing it to bait because he knows it pushes the buttons of some posters. His intent, is to create disharmony. Simple as that.

a random gang of hostile but for some reason grinning sharts said:

guno said:

Peach said:

daws101 said:
melting pot is not accurate stew would be more appropriate

Peach said:
Either way, our differences makes us both unique, and strong.

I hit "agree" witcha post there Peachie, only because that's the rhetoric the archaic liberal textbooks used to tell me, too, yeah.

But I'm watchin' the bullshit your boy Obama and his merry band of race hustlers and snitches continue to pull every day as they race across the country and play yet another 36 holes of golf, and I guess I kinda don't believe it anymore.

Vote in someone better in two years, 2.25 years. Until then, survive his time in office; I survived baby Bush, and HE was the worst of my lifetime. Again many of the Founders were not Christian, oh,..........and a few women like Abigail Adams, and Dolly Madison played a significant role in our founding....as did those with dark skin like Peter Salem, Prince Hall and Agrippa Hull, etc., etc.

We're you an adult during Carter ?

Knock, knock, anyone home ? Goono can speak his mind all day long, I could give a fuck. What he's been doing here though is NOT speaking his mind. All's he's been doing with these kind of threads, is nothing more than copying and pasting stories about demographic changes, and he's doing it to bait because he knows it pushes the buttons of some posters. His intent, is to create disharmony. Simple as that.

if you want to be taken seriously, perhaps you should get his name right. you and your sidekick sound ridiculous.

let me know when your offense is extended to the myriad of rightwing trolls on the board.

a gang of domesticated but whiskey bent and hellbound sharts said:

Peach said:

DigitalDrifter said:
We're you an adult during Carter?

C'mon, man: we all know that the many flaws of the horrid Carter presidency were in fact all George W. Bush's fault. :badgrin:

if you want to be taken seriously, perhaps you should get his name right. you and your sidekick sound ridiculous.

let me know when your offense is extended to the myriad of rightwing trolls on the board.

Blah, blah blah blah. Blah blah blah.............blah blah blah blah. Blah blah blah, blah.............balh blah blah, blah !

Even a shart can see that guno's name is actually guano.

So yeah, goono makes sense, too. :badgrin:

Forum List

Back