White christian rage and the demographic shift

a gang of domesticated but whiskey bent and hellbound sharts said:
I hit "agree" witcha post there Peachie, only because that's the rhetoric the archaic liberal textbooks used to tell me, too, yeah.

But I'm watchin' the bullshit your boy Obama and his merry band of race hustlers and snitches continue to pull every day as they race across the country and play yet another 36 holes of golf, and I guess I kinda don't believe it anymore.

Like I said, we are quantifying. And Obama's bullshit is part of the problem.

Peach said:
Vote in someone better in two years, 2.25 years. Until then, survive his time in office; I survived baby Bush, and HE was the worst of my lifetime. Again many of the Founders were not Christian, oh,..........and a few women like Abigail Adams, and Dolly Madison played a significant role in our founding....as did those with dark skin like Peter Salem, Prince Hall and Agrippa Hull, etc., etc.

DigitalDrifter said:
We're you an adult during Carter?

C'mon, man: we all know that the many flaws of the horrid Carter presidency were in fact all George W. Bush's fault. :badgrin:

So true. Bush sr. you know flew an SR-71 over to Iraq to cut a deal with the hostages in early 1980. An agreement was made to hold off releasing the hostages, in order to sink Carter's re-election chances.
Of course everyone knows this, so I'm just pissing in the wind.

It's not like the federal government has White people's protection as an interest. Remember Blacks can attack Whites at will...no hate crime according to Holder. Gunno is a communist who wants a totalitarian regime...like most leftist.

It's not like the federal government has White people's protection as an interest. Remember Blacks can attack Whites at will...no hate crime according to Holder. Gunno is a communist who wants a totalitarian regime...like most leftist.

Time to start pointing out Zimbabwe followed by South Africa. This is the plan.

By the way, do you still have that SR-71 in your carport ?

Nah.

He's just a troll puke who likes to stir the pot on the USMB.

He's prolly not even an American.

By the way, do you still have that SR-71 in your carport ?
It's like rock, paper, scissors, my SR 71 trumps Holders drones. Lol.

What exactly does "having a meltdown" mean in political terms? It's a freaking cliche spoon fed to the low information left. Every mass shooter in modern times has been a left winger. Didn't US Army major Nadal's simmering hatred of (Christian) America and his murdering a dozen of his own Troops ring a bell with low information lefties? The radical left kills people and the ignorant low information left believes in cliches.

Nah.

This guy is out there. It's like he just waits with drool running down his chin for the demographics to change. I think he's Bill Clinton:
William J. Clinton Commencement Address at Portland State University in Portland Oregon

Nah.

This guy is out there. It's like he just waits with drool running down his chin for the demographics to change. I think he's Bill Clinton:
William J. Clinton Commencement Address at Portland State University in Portland Oregon

Not a big fan of Bill Clinton, myself.

But for what it's worth, I do know that he loves this country.

I also know that he loves the honeys.

S'pose that means we both know he ain't postin' as "JakeStarkey" on the USMB, eh? :badgrin:

I wonder if he really believes that linking reports from a well-known hate site will convince anyone?

Convince/ these are facts the demographic shift is a fact . .

Do you really believe that linking to hate sites is going to convince anyone?

He's just trying to deflect from his true intent, which is to post threads with demographics in order to gleefully celebrate the demise of the white race.

No not demise, white christians will be on the level of everyone else, no preferential treatment or entitlement

I think you have things turned around Guno. There has been preferential treatment for minorities starting not long after I went in the service in '63. A black man could become an officer candidate with ten less points on his aptitude test than a white man, and even then, non coms had to be careful not to offend blacks. Black on white crime is the problem in this country. Not hateful whites going after blacks. I'm sure there are some incidences, but they're few.

I wonder if he really believes that linking reports from a well-known hate site will convince anyone?

Convince/ these are facts the demographic shift is a fact . .

Do you really believe that linking to hate sites is going to convince anyone?

He's just trying to deflect from his true intent, which is to post threads with demographics in order to gleefully celebrate the demise of the white race.

No not demise, white christians will be on the level of everyone else, no preferential treatment or entitlement

I think you have things turned around Guno. There has been preferential treatment for minorities starting not long after I went in the service in '63. A black man could become an officer candidate with ten less points on his aptitude test than a white man, and even then, non coms had to be careful not to offend blacks. Black on white crime is the problem in this country. Not hateful whites going after blacks. I'm sure there are some incidences, but they're few.

It's even worse today. Here's Professor Fleming speaking of Affirmative Action at the US Naval Academy:

Another program that is placing strain on the academies is an unofficial affirmative-action preference in admissions. While we can debate the merits of universities making diversity a priority in deciding which students to admit, how can one defend the use of race as a factor at taxpayer-financed academies — especially those whose purpose is to defend the Constitution? Yet, as I can confirm from the years I spent on the admissions board in 2002 and ’03 and from my conversations with more recent board members, if an applicant identifies himself or herself as non-white, the bar for qualification immediately drops.

Some in the administration have justified the admissions policies on the ground that it “takes all kinds” to be officers. But that’s not really what the academies recruit. They don’t give preference to accomplished cellists or people from religious minorities or cerebral Zen types.

We’ve even given less-qualified students a backdoor into Annapolis — the Naval Academy Preparatory School, our remedial institution in Newport, R.I., for admitted students who are not prepared to enter the academy itself. And if students struggle academically when they get to the academy, our goal is to get them to graduate at whatever cost. Thus we now offer plenty of low-track and remedial courses, and students who fail can often just retake classes until they pass: we have control over their summers and their schedules, and can simply drag them through with tutoring.

I’ve taught low-track English classes; the pace is slower and the papers shorter than in my usual seminars, but the students who complete them get the same credit. When I’ve complained about this, some administrators and midshipmen have argued that academics are irrelevant to being an officer, anyway. Really? Thinking and articulating are irrelevant to being an officer?
As minorities increase in proportion of population, excellence has to be sacrificed. Because we "need" to have minority officers, we have to bend standards and commission less qualified men than those who are rejected because they're white.

a gang of domesticated but whiskey bent and hellbound sharts said:
I hit "agree" witcha post there Peachie, only because that's the rhetoric the archaic liberal textbooks used to tell me, too, yeah.

But I'm watchin' the bullshit your boy Obama and his merry band of race hustlers and snitches continue to pull every day as they race across the country and play yet another 36 holes of golf, and I guess I kinda don't believe it anymore.

Like I said, we are quantifying. And Obama's bullshit is part of the problem.

Peach said:
Vote in someone better in two years, 2.25 years. Until then, survive his time in office; I survived baby Bush, and HE was the worst of my lifetime. Again many of the Founders were not Christian, oh,..........and a few women like Abigail Adams, and Dolly Madison played a significant role in our founding....as did those with dark skin like Peter Salem, Prince Hall and Agrippa Hull, etc., etc.

DigitalDrifter said:
We're you an adult during Carter?

C'mon, man: we all know that the many flaws of the horrid Carter presidency were in fact all George W. Bush's fault. :badgrin:
naw! bush did a fine job of fucking up all by himself..

"In another time's forgotten space, your eyes looked from your mother's face....wildflower seed on the sand and stone....may the four winds blow you safely home.....roll away the dew, got to roll away...the dew..........."

The nation REMAINS a mixture of many cultures, the best of the world came to this land, and.........that's another song...........................

Well, I roamed & I rambled, and I followed my footsteps through the sparklin' sands of her diamond deserts.....

730066_CD_L_F.JPG

Last edited:
Well, I roamed & I rambled, and I followed my footsteps through the sparklin' sands of her diamond deserts.....

730066_CD_L_F.JPG

The store have been worried about the second guy casing the place..................I get treated differently in my good work clothes* than in my 'play' clothes, I notice it in bigger cities, not in my hometown.

*Suit, blouse, pumps, etc.................................

Mods, the only reason this dufus keeps posting these threads about the dying white race, is simply to agitate. There is no other purpose, than to create a hostile atmosphere.

Crying to Mama Moderator are you?

But I bet you're the first one to cry "First Amendment!" when it's something you approve.

Forum List

Back