White America Has Lost Its Mind

That isn't true, why do people assume that all Africans thought of themselves as brothers? Thats not even true today. my ancestors were sold to slave traders not into slavery, besides, I'm half Polish Jew, lol.

African society was tribal, and most of the slaves were captured prisoners of rival tribes who were sold to Arabic traders for profit. However, one can't accurately say that the African continent wasn't fully involved in the practice and perpetuation of slavery.

Africans were culpable in the slave trade in the same way that average Germans were culpable in the slaughter of millions of Jews.

Slavery was the holocaust of Africans.

That isn't true, why do people assume that all Africans thought of themselves as brothers? Thats not even true today. my ancestors were sold to slave traders not into slavery, besides, I'm half Polish Jew, lol.

African society was tribal, and most of the slaves were captured prisoners of rival tribes who were sold to Arabic traders for profit. However, one can't accurately say that the African continent wasn't fully involved in the practice and perpetuation of slavery.

Africans were culpable in the slave trade in the same way that average Germans were culpable in the slaughter of millions of Jews.

Slavery was the holocaust of Africans.

I'm not touching this issue but i think you need to read a little more about the Atlantic trade, its not as simple as you think it was but Africans had nothing to do with what happened in America. The same European countries who bought Africans and made them into slaves later used suppression of the slave trade as an excuse to colonize Africans in the Scramble For Africa.

I'm not touching this issue but i think you need to read a little more about the Atlantic trade, its not as simple as you think it was but Africans had nothing to do with what happened in America. The same European countries who bought Africans and made them into slaves later used suppression of the slave trade as an excuse to colonize Africans in the Scramble For Africa.

I am familiar with the European colonization of Africa, as well as the subject at hand.. Is it your claim that African tribes didn't sell other tribes into slavery?

White America Has Lost Its Mind - Page 1 - News - New York - Village Voice

Great take on the current political state of country and is truthful, even if it does and will piss some people off.

Truth is that your own ancestors sound your race into slavery. Now thats truth you can't live with.

Your ancestors lost the war.

Thats one truth that has never been disputed, but the other truth that Africans sold other Africans into slavery has not been thoroughly discussed.

Bass has denied this fact but I showed him otherwise.

Truth is that your own ancestors sound your race into slavery. Now thats truth you can't live with.

Thats one truth that has never been disputed, but the other truth that Africans sold other Africans into slavery has not been thoroughly discussed.

One thing you forget is that the Atlantic Slave Trade ended before slavery was abolished in America, so who really has more of the blame?

One thing you forget is that the Atlantic Slave Trade ended before slavery was abolished in America, so who really has more of the blame?

And? Does that change the fact that Africans sold other Africans into slavery?

The fact that one African group sold another African group doesn't change nor excuse what whites did to blacks in America. When the TAST ended, slavery was still going on and there was an slave trade taking place inside of America.

The fact that one African group sold another African group doesn't change nor excuse what whites did to blacks in America. When the TAST ended, slavery was still going on and there was an slave trade taking place inside of America.

Get over it, it does not excuse the fact that without Africans selling each other into slavery there would not have been an African slave trade. It does not excuse black who bought other blacks to make them slaves in America either

The average black American is ignorant of the history of slavery. IMO they think it began here in the US in terms of cotton fields and the Old South.

They are also ignorant of the many blacks that owned slaves.

They're ignorant of the racist history of the Democratic party.

They're ignorant of the fact that only a fraction of slaves were brought here.

They're ignorant of the fact that the transatlantic slave trade sent Africans primarily to South America and the islands of the West Indies.

According to one well-regarded census, 9.6 million Africans arrived alive in the so-called "New World" from the 16th century through the 19th century. Of these, less than 5 percent, 427,000, were brought to what is now the United States. Nearly 4 million went to Brazil, the largest single devourer of African labor.

Forum List

Back