White America Has Lost Its Mind

I personally expect all Americans to just be Americans and I don't expect any Americans to claim entitlement by virtue of his her race, ethnic origin, country of origin or any other criteria.

I am guessing that you would consider any organization for the advancement of white people to be racist. Would you not? You wouldn't have a problem with that?

Well if we want to eliminate racism in this country, we should see a problem with that for everybody.

"Irish" isn't a race. "Jewish" isn't a race. I have no problem with anybody of any skin color identifying himself/herself as descending from the Irish or the Italians or the Greek or the Kenyans or the Ethiopians or Egyptians or Australia or whatever. I have no problem with anybody celebrating their heritage or attributing certain characteristics to that. I DO have a problem with any American seeing himself/herself as Irish first or Jewish first and American second. And I have a HUGE problem with folks who think that entitles them to have other people accommodate them by virtue of such characteristics.

Advancement of Whites is not a problem as long as they dont seek to hold me down. There are Jewish orgs right now that no one mentions at all. Hell they have their own dam state. Blacks just have the NAACP and white ppl are shitting bricks like it's unfair because you're being oppressed.

How about this....You arent, havent and wont be oppressed. Whites still run everything BUT the NAACP. And you cry and moan about it like it effects you AT ALL. I'm tired of all the crying from whites who have never been treated like shit telling others why they should get over being treated like shit from their high horses.

Jews have their own dam State, Italians celebrate their heritage, The Irish celebrate theirs and everyone celebrates St Pattys day....But when February rolls around here comes the bullshit about "Why do we need a black history month, why cant it just be AMERICAN history"

Its' such bullshit...
If you are black and if you think you are being poppressed I have a newsflash for you. It is other black people that are doing the oppressing. It is people like the Jacksons and Sharptons who constantly remind black people that they are victims of white racism. These guys make a living off keeping blacks at odds with other racial groups. The other disgusting aspect of racial victimology is that black people who have achieved middle and upper class success and have enjoyed the beneifts of their hard work are somehow "not black enough" or "have forgotten where they came from". Their children, who use standard English dialect are accused by other blacks of "trying to sound white" or even so low as to be called "uppity *******". I hate that!!!!!......Unfortunately you need to get beyond your belief that the NAACP is there to be an advocate for you. The NAACP went from a legitimate organization dedicated to helping black people to a self promoting for- profit politcical organization that makes it's bones by spreading the message that all black people are victims.
Open your eyes. Don't let anyone else tell you what's what. Do your own homework. You are NOT a victim unless you allow yourself to be a victim.

I'm not black, but I'm going to stick my neck out here and say that I think most blacks would think your post is really stupid. You're making it sound as though a whole race cannot think for themselves and have to be told how to feel. It's ridiculous!! :lol:

You're a nasty mouthed bitch. You treat 'all people with dignity and respect'? Oh, really? Remind me again.... what was it you said about my deceased fiance? Was that respectful? Was your other comment - the crack about me still being in mourning? Was that respectful? Like fuck it was, you fat assed lying bitch. You're a joke. :lol::lol:

And, for your second paragraph.... a fucking brick is smarter than you.

There is really something wrong with you. You really need help.

Sweet of you to care. Worry about your own messed up mentality, fatso.

Oh, don't worry. I don't care at all. I'm sure you're getting exactly out of life what you put into it. It's quite obvious.

While there are certain elements in black culture who maintain that dialect and discourage their kids from having ambition and learning to speak standard English, it's absurd to attribute that to all blacks, just as it's absurd to attribute rednecks and hillbillies to all whites.

Fathertime
Likewise if you think an article talking about 'White America' isn't talking about every white person in the U.S.

Fuck you you little whining bitch, if you can't read an article within context and your punk ass feels offended be offended.

Fathertime
Likewise if you think an article talking about 'White America' isn't talking about every white person in the U.S.

Fuck you you little whining bitch, if you can't read an article within context and your punk ass feels offended be offended.

You negged me first dumbass and here you are whining even more.

It's not my fault you're illiterate.

There is really something wrong with you. You really need help.

Oh, don't worry. I don't care at all. I'm sure you're getting exactly out of life what you put into it. It's quite obvious.

I don't worry.... My life is pretty fucking cool. I don't even have to spend my life starving myself.... nor do I have to resort to pathetic responses like "I'm pretty!" in some half assed attempt to convince myself of my own self worth. I leave that sad behavior to you, fatty.

Fathertime

Fucker, you're the one thats damn illiterate and doesn't know the fucking meaning of what a strawman argument is, because you're using it to discredit an entire link.

I don't worry.... My life is pretty fucking cool. I don't even have to spend my life starving myself.... nor do I have to resort to pathetic responses like "I'm pretty!" in some half assed attempt to convince myself of my own self worth. I leave that sad behavior to you, fatty.

Now you're trying to convince other posters that bullshit is legit and that your shit don't stink? You're one incredibly mentally sick witch California Girl.

Fathertime

Fucker, you're the one thats damn illiterate and doesn't know the fucking meaning of what a strawman argument is, because you're using it to discredit an entire link.

Nope you're still illiterate. See the author kept talking about white America and the white mind like in

"Is there any hope? Can the white mind be cured? And what—other than a massive lobotomy—can salvage it? "

Nowhere in those phrases is anything that means conservative or right-winger.

Nope you're still illiterate. See the author kept talking about white America and the white mind like in

"Is there any hope? Can the white mind be cured? And what—other than a massive lobotomy—can salvage it? "

The author was talking about rightwing fucktards you stupid motherfucker, are all white people rightwing fucktards? The author even laid out examples of who he criticized you whining little shit, you dumbass is cherry picking little parts of his link and distorting his position.

The author was talking about rightwing fucktards you stupid motherfucker, are all white people rightwing fucktards? The author even laid out examples of who he criticized you whining little shit, you dumbass is cherry picking little parts of his link and distorting his position.

So the author defined White America as 'Conservative America'? You telling me the author doesn't understand what the words mean?

That would explain a lot actually.

So the author defined White America as 'Conservative America'? You telling me the author doesn't understand what the words mean?

The author criticizing rightwing white America, he made no attacks on any whites from the left which makes your claim he attacked all whites sheer bullshit. Are you telling me you don't know what context and content is? Do you think Delay, Palin, Dr. Laura, Limbaugh, Beck and O'Donnell, the people he criticized, are all of white America?

Now you're trying to convince other posters that bullshit is legit and that your shit don't stink? You're one incredibly mentally sick witch California Girl.

Yea, you defend the person who thinks my fiance 'dodged a bullet' by dying instead of marrying me. That's pretty typical for you - as a "soldier" who also sides with the person who thinks YOU (as a soldier... assuming you are one) is a baby killer. You'll side with any piece of shit as long as they're whining at me. Grow a set of balls, little boy.

The author criticizing rightwing white America, he made no attacks on any whites from the left which makes your claim he attacked all whites sheer bullshit. Are you telling me you don't know what context and content is? Do you think Delay, Palin, Dr. Laura, Limbaugh, Beck and O'Donnell, the people he criticized, are all of white America?

Racist.

Yea, you defend the person who thinks my fiance 'dodged a bullet' by dying instead of marrying me. That's pretty typical for you - as a "soldier" who also sides with the person who thinks YOU (as a soldier... assuming you are one) is a baby killer. You'll side with any piece of shit as long as they're whining at me. Grow a set of balls, little boy.

I didn't know of any talk about your fiance, what the fuck are you talking about CG? And I don't approve of anyone pissing on the dead, and I never sided with anyone saying that about your dead fiance, though I do side with people saying things that demolish your political opinions. No one has call me a baby killer.

Racist.

Playing the card from the bottom of the deck are you?

I didn't know of any talk about your fiance, what the fuck are you talking about CG? And I don't approve of anyone pissing on the dead, and I never sided with anyone saying that about your dead fiance, though I do side with people saying things that demolish your political opinions. No one has call me a baby killer.

Then maybe you should get the facts before you start commenting about who is right and who is wrong, little man. Because that's what Rinata said about my fiance. You wanna agree with her opinion of me, have at it. And your other little pal, tailspin, regularly calls our military 'baby killers'.... Side with him all you want but he thinks you are a baby killer. You are a military guy are you not? If you are, he called you a baby killer.... but that's apparently ok - as long as he's a leftie. Such great standards you lefties have. Personally, I wouldn't side with someone who calls our military 'baby killers', and I sure wouldn't support some bitch who told anyone that their fiance was better off dead than married to them... But that's just me. I have this thing.... in my family, we call it 'honor'. If you don't have it, that's fine, it's your path to walk.

Polical views are not the most important thing in life, fail. Honor is.

Racist.

Playing the card from the bottom of the deck are you?

Sweetie, you were the one who first used the race card. If it's ok for you to play it, it's ok for me to play it.

Then maybe you should get the facts before you start commenting about who is right and who is wrong, little man. Because that's what Rinata said about my fiance. You wanna agree with her opinion of me, have at it. And your other little pal, tailspin, regularly calls our military 'baby killers'.... Side with him all you want but he thinks you are a baby killer. You are a military guy are you not? If you are, he called you a baby killer.... but that's apparently ok - as long as he's a leftie. Such great standards you lefties have. Personally, I wouldn't side with someone who calls our military 'baby killers', and I sure wouldn't support some bitch who told anyone that their fiance was better off dead than married to them... But that's just me. I have this thing.... in my family, we call it 'honor'. If you don't have it, that's fine, it's your path to walk.

Polical views are not the most important thing in life, fail. Honor is.

That personal stuff about your dead fiance has nothing to do with me so don't accuse me of supporting it, nobody has called me a baby killer nor any soldiers, don't know where thats coming from.

Forum List

Back