White althlete kicked out of olympics for racial joke

The real question is how anyone from Greece has the gall to try and make fun of people from, well, anywhere.

The real question is why people have any question about being respectful to other people

The "story" are the feral conspirators and their craziness.

That is what historians will focus on in the future: your hatred of Obama and your fabrications. Not on Obama and the story itself, because there is nothing there.

What is "there" are you crazees.

You knew this twit would link this fabricated "racism" back to the community organizer......

Personally, i must dislike Barack Hussein's white half as much as the black if this is the accusation

Its the RED totilitarian part im certain i dislike.....................

While gearing up for her first Olympic games on Sunday, Papachristou commented on the reported influx of West Nile mosquitos in Athens. She tweeted in Greek, "With so many Africans in Greece, the West Nile mosquitoes will be getting home food!!!" Her tweet provoked a bevy of ill responses, and many Greeks called for her dismissal from the Olympic team.

Read more: Olympics 2012: Greece kicks triple-jumper Voula Papachristou*off team for mocking African immigrants on Twitter* - NY Daily News

Doesn't sound bad to me?

There are no white Africans?

While gearing up for her first Olympic games on Sunday, Papachristou commented on the reported influx of West Nile mosquitos in Athens. She tweeted in Greek, "With so many Africans in Greece, the West Nile mosquitoes will be getting home food!!!" Her tweet provoked a bevy of ill responses, and many Greeks called for her dismissal from the Olympic team.

Read more: Olympics 2012: Greece kicks triple-jumper Voula Papachristou*off team for mocking African immigrants on Twitter* - NY Daily News

Doesn't sound bad to me?

There are no white Africans?

Of course there are...I hosted a student from Kenya once. My sister (who's married to a black guy) wanted me to take classes in "tolerance". I pointed out to her that I didn't know if she was black or white. Her name on the paper said "Grace" sounded white to me. It was after "Shish" got here that I found out that they have their own name, plus their English name given to them by the nuns in school. She was black, I didn't care. I was impresses as she could speak 5 languages. I don't think anyone raised in Kenya speaks less than 3 languages, English, their tribe's language and Swahili, the state language. She and I had no problems with each other, and the really cool thing about her? She didn't like my black brother in law either. :D

Intolerance and racism is a left wing trait. They are the ones who gave us affirmative action, the govt mandated persecution of whites.

Yeah and the conservatives were against freeing the slaves, voting rights and civil rights for Blacks, the conservatives were pro Jim Crow and Black codes as well as treating them (the Blacks) as less than citizens of this country. They (the ones who had the mindset) were and are the true racist bigoted pieces of shit. They were the ones on the wrong side of history.

Can you point out a single conservative today who favors slavery? But all liberals support affirmative action, the biggest hate crime in america.

Here:
""One of the things that I would do is take all black people back to the South and put them on the plantation so they would understand the ethic of working," Peterson told The Huffington Post's Black Voices on Tuesday afternoon. "I'm going to put them all on the plantation. They need a good hard education on what it is to work."

"Michele Bachmann Salutes the Upside to Slavery"

"Traditional conservatives favored state-established religion, insisted upon state enforcement of Christian morality, and condoned slavery as part of the natural order."

There are plenty of other examples. Your average KKK member is a conservative religious right asshole who most likely thinks that Blacks should be slaves.

When did you take that "survey" of "all Liberals" and their alleged support of Affirmative Action?

Yeah and the conservatives were against freeing the slaves, voting rights and civil rights for Blacks, the conservatives were pro Jim Crow and Black codes as well as treating them (the Blacks) as less than citizens of this country. They (the ones who had the mindset) were and are the true racist bigoted pieces of shit. They were the ones on the wrong side of history.

Can you point out a single conservative today who favors slavery? But all liberals support affirmative action, the biggest hate crime in america.

Here:
""One of the things that I would do is take all black people back to the South and put them on the plantation so they would understand the ethic of working," Peterson told The Huffington Post's Black Voices on Tuesday afternoon. "I'm going to put them all on the plantation. They need a good hard education on what it is to work."

"Traditional conservatives favored state-established religion, insisted upon state enforcement of Christian morality, and condoned slavery as part of the natural order."

There are plenty of other examples. Your average KKK member is a conservative religious right asshole who most likely thinks that Blacks should be slaves.

When did you take that "survey" of "all Liberals" and their alleged support of Affirmative Action?

Funny how they completely forget Senator Byrd, a democrat and member of the KKK, RIP. How many years was he a senator? How many years did the democrats keep voting him in?

I do think our young need to know how to work, and I'm talking about all of them. Somehow the current generation didn't inherit the genes for hard work that we and our parents had....

Here:

Funny how they completely forget Senator Byrd, a democrat and member of the KKK, RIP. How many years was he a senator? How many years did the democrats keep voting him in?

I do think our young need to know how to work, and I'm talking about all of them. Somehow the current generation didn't inherit the genes for hard work that we and our parents had....

I didn't forget him, at that time he was a conservative and was trying to appeal to his conservative base. As times changed and people changed, he became more Liberal in his views and actions.

""After about a year, I became disinterested, quit paying my dues, and dropped my membership in the organization. During the nine years that have followed, I have never been interested in the Klan." He said he had joined the Klan because he felt it offered excitement and was anti-communist (most conservatives are "anti-communist")"

"Byrd also said, in 2005, "I know now I was wrong. Intolerance had no place in America. I apologized a thousand times ... and I don't mind apologizing over and over again. I can't erase what happened."

"Byrd also opposed the Voting Rights Act of 1965 but voted for the Civil Rights Act of 1968. In 2005, Byrd told The Washington Post that his membership in the Baptist church led to a change in his views. In the opinion of one reviewer, Byrd, like other Southern and border-state Democrats, came to realize that he would have to temper "his blatantly segregationist views" and move to the Democratic Party mainstream if he wanted to play a role nationally" SOURCE

Here:

I didn't forget him, at that time he was a conservative and was trying to appeal to his conservative base. As times changed and people changed, he became more Liberal in his views and actions.

""After about a year, I became disinterested, quit paying my dues, and dropped my membership in the organization. During the nine years that have followed, I have never been interested in the Klan." He said he had joined the Klan because he felt it offered excitement and was anti-communist (most conservatives are "anti-communist")"

"Byrd also said, in 2005, "I know now I was wrong. Intolerance had no place in America. I apologized a thousand times ... and I don't mind apologizing over and over again. I can't erase what happened."

"Byrd also opposed the Voting Rights Act of 1965 but voted for the Civil Rights Act of 1968. In 2005, Byrd told The Washington Post that his membership in the Baptist church led to a change in his views. In the opinion of one reviewer, Byrd, like other Southern and border-state Democrats, came to realize that he would have to temper "his blatantly segregationist views" and move to the Democratic Party mainstream if he wanted to play a role nationally" SOURCE

IE, he decided to lie to get elected nationally....they only way you can believe he actually changed his views is if he didn't profit from that change, which he did.

Here:

Why do Cons attack Robert Byrd's past but defend conservative Strom Thurmond? - Yahoo! Answers

Why do Cons attack Robert Byrd's past but defend conservative Strom Thurmond?
Robert Byrd has been apologized and denounced his racist past over 50 years ago he's a completely different man today.

1.Republican Strom Thurmond never apologized for his racist past.

2.Republican Jesse Helms never apologized for his racist past.

3.Republican Mills Godwin never apologized for his racist past.

4.Republican David Duke never apologized for his racist past.

5.Republican Trent Lott never apologized for his racist past.

But today's Neo-cons defend conservative Strom Thurmond the biggest racist leader in history of the south.The south has always been run by conservatives there's a huge difference between Ideology and political party.

Why do Cons attack Robert Byrd's past but defend conservative Strom Thurmond? - Yahoo! Answers

Why do Cons attack Robert Byrd's past but defend conservative Strom Thurmond?
Robert Byrd has been apologized and denounced his racist past over 50 years ago he's a completely different man today.

But today's Neo-cons defend conservative Strom Thurmond the biggest racist leader in history of the south.The south has always been run by conservatives there's a huge difference between Ideology and political party.

I condemn them both...the dems and the reps, the two most corrupt parties in the history of our nation.

[

She was black, I didn't care. I was impresses as she could speak 5 languages. I don't think anyone raised in Kenya speaks less than 3 languages, . :D

5 languages?? And she can't think in any of them. Knowing a bunch of languages is not evidence of intelligence. Knowing math and physics - now that's intelligence and blacks can't do it.

[

Why don't you condemn obozo and all the other dems for their support of affirmative action.? That is racism and then some. AA is the govt mandated persecution of white people and liberals support it!!!

[

She was black, I didn't care. I was impresses as she could speak 5 languages. I don't think anyone raised in Kenya speaks less than 3 languages, . :D

5 languages?? And she can't think in any of them. Knowing a bunch of languages is not evidence of intelligence. Knowing math and physics - now that's intelligence and blacks can't do it.

you're an ass, you know that don't you?

Here:

Here we go again with the democrat apologist. Sounds a lot like those types who try to say that Islamic terrorists cannot exist because if they commit terrorism they are therefore not Muslim. democrats who engage in the long democrat tradition of racism and oppression are therefore not 'really' democrats. Doublespeak at its best.

[

You are a complete fucking idiot.

[5 languages?? And she can't think in any of them. Knowing a bunch of languages is not evidence of intelligence. Knowing math and physics - now that's intelligence and blacks can't do it.

you're an ass, you know that don't you?

You still don't see that when you resort to namecalling, you are conceding defeat. Have a perfect day, my little friend.

Forum List

Back