White althlete kicked out of olympics for racial joke

[

1.Republican Strom Thurmond never apologized for his racist past.

2.Republican Jesse Helms never apologized for his racist past.

3.Republican Mills Godwin never apologized for his racist past.

4.Republican David Duke never apologized for his racist past.

5.Republican Trent Lott never apologized for his racist past.

But today's Neo-cons defend conservative Strom Thurmond the biggest racist leader in history of the south.The south has always been run by conservatives there's a huge difference between Ideology and political party.

Why don't you condemn obozo and all the other dems for their support of affirmative action.? That is racism and then some. AA is the govt mandated persecution of white people and liberals support it!!!
they should be persecuted and one better hung from the nearest tree.

[5 languages?? And she can't think in any of them. Knowing a bunch of languages is not evidence of intelligence. Knowing math and physics - now that's intelligence and blacks can't do it.

you're an ass, you know that don't you?

You still don't see that when you resort to namecalling, you are conceding defeat. Have a perfect day, my little friend.

Next time you're in the hospital for surgery, make sure to refuse any plasma. After all, it was discovered by a black person.

you're an ass, you know that don't you?

You still don't see that when you resort to namecalling, you are conceding defeat. Have a perfect day, my little friend.

Next time you're in the hospital for surgery, make sure to refuse any plasma. After all, it was discovered by a black person.

Dr. Drew didn't actually "discover plasma." He did though realize a use for plasma and his work in blood banking and transfusions has saved many lives.

[

What a silly thing to say. Even if it's true it doesn't prove blacks are as smart as whites/asians. It proves there are some smart blacks and no one questions that.

THINK

[

What a silly thing to say. Even if it's true it doesn't prove blacks are as smart as whites/asians. It proves there are some smart blacks and no one questions that.

THINK
Right there are some very intelligent Blacks ans a whole bunch of ignorant whites.

Now I'll do you one better,take all white people,and I do mean all.Put them on a plantation,beat their azz each and everyday.Put them thru the same shit you put Black slaves through until they get it.Well if they still dont get it ,hang them from the nearest tree and set them on fire and stand around making jokes about them.

Now I'll do you one better,take all white people,and I do mean all.Put them on a plantation,beat their azz each and everyday.Put them thru the same shit you put Black slaves through until they get it.Well if they still dont get it ,hang them from the nearest tree and set them on fire and stand around making jokes about them.

Not gonna work. White people are too smart to fall for that bullshit. :clap2:

Has your soul grown deep, like the rivers? HAHAHAHAHAHAW!

Are you trying to say you are not white?

If you overplay your little act here it loses its impact.

These Olympics have become so political and politically correct it's not worth watching...

blaaa

Whatever race I may be, I have never been dumb enough to allow someone else to put me on a plantation and beat my azz each and every day. Huey seems keen to it, though.

kicked her white azz right off the team,now when she gets home she'll really be ridiculed by her own peeps,cause you know whites dont stand by their own.

Whatever race I may be, I have never been dumb enough to allow someone else to put me on a plantation and beat my azz each and every day.

You really think it was a matter of being "allowed" to do so, you stupid fuck?

I was responding to baby Huey's proposition, cupcake. So yes. I think it's a matter of being "allowed". He may be a sheep or a beast of burden. I am not.

Whatever race I may be, I have never been dumb enough to allow someone else to put me on a plantation and beat my azz each and every day.

I was responding to baby Huey's proposition, cupcake. So yes. I think it's a matter of being "allowed". He may be a sheep or a beast of burden. I am not.

What you are is an ignorant fool, but then we knew that already.

What you are is an ignorant fool, but then we knew that already.
Why don't you abide hueys suggestion? You'd be more productive as some strange fruit than you are as an OWS parasite.

I understand you are a very, very stupid person, but your obsession with this OWS nonsense is strange, even for the likes of you. What the hell could that possibly have to do with me?

I understand you are a very, very stupid person, but your obsession with this OWS nonsense is strange, even for the likes of you. What the hell could that possibly have to do with me?

It describes you. Of course, so does shitstain, douchebag, tickterd, and a variety of other epithets. I'm just trying to be nice when, instead, I use OWS parasite.

Forum List

Back