While I Support Israel In This War With Hamas

I understand...you're desperately trying to turn this against me, so you call me a terrorist despite that fact that my statements are extremely anti-terrorist.

FAIL.

I have no agenda politically or religiously in the Israeli/Palestinian conflict, dumbo.

I'm an Irish/Italian atheist, but I do understand right from wrong - which apparently you do not. I am against mass murder and believe that murderers have to be punished - even if that consists of a whole nation of the people that supported the murderers.
"It's obvious you'd support (and probably do support) terrorists who further a political or religious agenda you favor. You are not hostile to terrorism itself."

Right from wrong? I don't believe you understand it at all. If you did you would realize it is wrong to claim what you just have about Dante.

You sound like a moronic East Coaster with that Blokey/Eyetie mix. Now, you wrote:

I am against mass murder and believe that murderers have to be punished - even if that consists of a whole nation of the people that supported the murderers.

So you support punishing anyone who supports a murder. Is that correct?

"It's obvious you'd support (and probably do support) terrorists who further a political or religious agenda you favor. You are not hostile to terrorism itself."

Right from wrong? I don't believe you understand it at all. If you did you would realize it is wrong to claim what you just have about Dante.

You sound like a moronic East Coaster with that Blokey/Eyetie mix. Now, you wrote:

So you support punishing anyone who supports a murder. Is that correct?

Yes, I support punishing anyone who supports murderers, dumbass.

You're the A-hole that wants to protect murderers and their supporters.

• Disagree
Reactions: xyz
Yes, I support punishing anyone who supports murderers, dumbass.

You're the A-hole that wants to protect murderers and their supporters.

There you go again :auiqs.jpg:

Find a post where Dante's view is protection of a terrorist or murderer. You can't. Because you're a lying dipshit who actually does know right from wrong -- but doesn't give a shit about it.

Find a post where Dante's view is protection of a terrorist or murderer. You can't. Because you're a lying dipshit who actually does know right from wrong -- but doesn't give a shit about it.

You said:

"HAMAS is a terrorist organization, holding the Palestinians in the GAZA Strip hostage."

A blatantly false statement intended to create differentiation between Hamas and the Palestinians for the purpose of preventing Israel from permanently destroying the threat from Hamas and the Palestinians - who are one people.

You said:

"HAMAS is a terrorist organization, holding the Palestinians in the GAZA Strip hostage."

A blatantly false statement intended to create differentiation between Hamas and the Palestinians for the purpose of preventing Israel from permanently destroying the threat from Hamas and the Palestinians - who are one people.
keeper post.'

really inane and insane attitude.

Go back and read your posts in this thread -- filled with personal attacks on Dante.

:auiqs.jpg:

you're a fucking idjit

Just the fact that you refer to yourself in the third person is evidence that you have deep psychological problems.

At least my posts stayed on topic. Now your just being a sore loser.

:boo_hoo14:

Free Palestine. When this is over Palestine will be free. Free from Israel's peace offerings, Israel's land concessions & saving Palestinian lives in Israeli hospitals.

For anyone interested in a discussion on this war that goes beyond what the mainstream is focusing on... here's something to watch. (I don't necessarily agree with every single thing they say in this video, but they bring up some very good and interesting points, and it's definitely worth watching.)

Last edited:
Israel cutting off food and water to Gaza and heavily bombing it is the best recruitment campaign for Hamas that could ever exist.

Yes, there will be a few Palestinians who will think "Hamas started this", but most will be too furious and have lost too many relatives and friends to care.

Plus I'm not even sure how many are really aware of Hamas's recent attacks on civilians in Israel in detail, or even knowing about this how many will care given their condition.

Israel cutting off food and water to Gaza and heavily bombing it is the best recruitment campaign for Hamas that could ever exist.

Yes, there will be a few Palestinians who will think "Hamas started this", but most will be too furious and have lost too many relatives and friends to care.

Plus I'm not even sure how many are really aware of Hamas's recent attacks on civilians in Israel in detail, or even knowing about this how many will care given their condition.
Regardless of what the Palestinians think about it, destroying Hamas in Gaza is the only way to stop them from terrorizing Israelis.

Regardless of what the Palestinians think about it, destroying Hamas in Gaza is the only way to stop them from terrorizing Israelis.
I don't think it's possible, it will just make it worse. The effects of it (or rather "collateral damage", even if I hate the term) will be so bad that another similar group could easily spring up.

Forum List

Back