While I Support Israel In This War With Hamas

MJB12741

Gold Member
Feb 19, 2012
Let it be known I am deeply saddened to know that it is the innocent Palestinians who will have the highest number of deaths, injuries & homelessness due to the evil leadership of Hamas. When this war is over may the darkness end & a new light shine for a new beginning for peace.

Let it be known I am deeply saddened to know that it is the innocent Palestinians who will have the highest number of deaths, injuries & homelessness due to the evil leadership of Hamas. When this war is over may the darkness end & a new light shine for a new beginning for peace.
2.3 million Gaza residents, half of them are children

In 2006, Hamas won the 2006 Palestinian legislative elections and assumed administrative control of Gaza Strip and West Bank.

When was the last time the residents of the GAZA got to vote on their leadership? HAMAS is a fearful, violent, terrifying organization who would severely punish and open dissent. But to justify killing hundreds of thousands of children some people say 'the residents should turn in HAMAS.'

Wave them all off - around 1 million children, as potential collateral damage.

Let's just get the facts, before we condemn all Palestinians in the GAZA Strip.

HAMAS is a terrorist organization, holding the Palestinians in the GAZA Strip hostage. Yet some people still want to blame them, in order to justify they all being collateral damage if necessary.

Everything listed above is an undeniable fact. Much based on posts here at usmb. Members are not running away from statements that back it up.

This thread is not supporting HAMAS.

Hamas is definitely the bad guy here.

The palestinian children are not.

Israel supported hamas to oppose the PLO and now they are supporting the PLO to oppose hamas. They aren't going to be satisfied with any government in gaza other than their own.

Israel supported hamas to oppose the PLO and now they are supporting the PLO to oppose hamas. They aren't going to be satisfied with any government in gaza other than their own.
Regretfully you may be right. Even if Hamas leadership were forever over, another evil Palestinian leadership may take its place.

HAMAS took over and cancelled all later elections. The Palestinians do not all support HAMAS. But put yourself in their shoes and try and speak out against HAMAS. :auiqs.jpg:

You wouldn't, not because you're a coward (which I suspect you are, reading your posts), but because you'd have to be crazy or incredibly brave to do so. Some have been incredibly brave -- they no longer live.

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz

In 2006, Hamas won the 2006 Palestinian legislative elections and assumed administrative control of Gaza Strip and West Bank.

When was the last time the residents of the GAZA got to vote on their leadership? HAMAS is a fearful, violent, terrifying organization who would severely punish and open dissent. But to justify killing hundreds of thousands of children some people say 'the residents should turn in HAMAS.'

HAMAS is a terrorist organization, holding the Palestinians in the GAZA Strip hostage. Yet some people still want to blame them, in order to justify they all being collateral damage if necessary.

Everything listed above is an undeniable fact. Much based on posts here at usmb. Members are not running away from statements that back it up.

The head of the snake is Iran's leaders. Unless they are cut off, there will never be peace in that area.

The head of the snake is Iran's leaders. Unless they are cut off, there will never be peace in that area.

Clue: Israel will not be going to war with Iran. They'd rather go after a terrorist group and let the children be collateral damage. Israel has actually told them that. You'll be considered collateral damage.

They, Israel are walking into the HAMAS trap. Netanyahu should have been forcibly removed and replaced on Day 1.

Hamas is definitely the bad guy here.

The palestinian children are not.
And that is why while I support Israel I also grieve for the innocents on both sides of this war. A sad state of world affairs we live in now. LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!

Well, Israel has told them to move or be collateral damage, knowing full well they cannot leave and have nowhere to go to.
There are many reports of bombed refugee convoys in designated safe areas and times. It's like they just said it to get them all in one place and save on munitions.

Fuck the Palis....The IDF should play this over loudspeakers 24/7.....Expose the scum to some "culture".

Put on psy-war-op. Make it loud. This is a Romeo Foxtrot. Shall we dance?

The Palis fucked around....Now they are finding out.

HAMAS took over and cancelled all later elections. The Palestinians do not all support HAMAS. But put yourself in their shoes and try and speak out against HAMAS. :auiqs.jpg:

You wouldn't, not because you're a coward (which I suspect you are, reading your posts), but because you'd have to be crazy or incredibly brave to do so. Some have been incredibly brave -- they no longer live.

LOL. Cheering Israel isn't bravery. It is bandwagoning. And what you think really doesn't matter when your logic's defect is self-proving.

Hamas needs to be destroyed. But as long as the nutty Iranian leaders are in power, Hamas will live on.
Let us hope this war remains just between Israel & Hamas. Hezbolah is watching with Iranian backing.

How can you tell which Palestinians are innocent? Everyone knows that Hamas has always been and is currently committed to the destruction of Israel, and poll after poll shows at least half of Palestinians support Hamas, and there are no voices of condemnation of the Hamas massacre from those Palestinians who don't openly support Hamas, so what is the definition of an Innocent Palestinian?

One can grieve the loss of life of those who are about to die in Gaza regardless of their beliefs and actions, and the massive destruction that is about to occur, but very few of the Palestinians who will die can be reasonably called innocent.

How can you tell which Palestinians are innocent? Everyone knows that Hamas has always been and is currently committed to the destruction of Israel, and poll after poll shows at least half of Palestinians support Hamas, and there are no voices of condemnation of the Hamas massacre from those Palestinians who don't openly support Hamas, so what is the definition of an Innocent Palestinian?

One can grieve the loss of life of those who are about to die in Gaza regardless of their beliefs and actions, and the massive destruction that is about to occur, but very few of the Palestinians who will die can be reasonably called innocent.
Perhaps. But what bothers me most are the children on both sides who had no say or vote for their leadership. Are they not innocent?

Perhaps. But what bothers me most are the children on both sides who had no say or vote for their leadership. Are they not innocent?
All of it bothers me, but are the children who have been raised to believe their mission in life is to destroy Isrrael innocent? At what age do they become terrorists?

It bothers me that the Hamas terrorists who have to be killed were raised in a culture prioritized killing Jews over providing for the welfare of their own people, their own families, but still they have to be killed.

Ethical dilemmas abound, but the practical course of action is clear: Hamas members have to be killed or they will kill more Israelis, and since Hamas uses civilians as human shields, too many civilians will die whether they are innocent or not.

Forum List

Back