Which Song should be played to torture detainees in Gitmo?

GotZoom said:

I like Tears For Fears

Cruising down the highway next to the beach. Sunset. Convertible, windows down, "Everybody Wants To Rule The World" on the CD.....

Smell the salt air....cool ocean breeze....hear the ocean in the background...

Said1 said:
Me too. :finger3:

I also think playing the chorus to "This Is New Shit" over and over would have some positive effects. And BTW, I like that song too. :D

Noooo. No wasting perfectly good Marilyn Manson on the likes of those people. My Twiggy doll might get offended.

I believe a good mixture of rap, Britney Spears and Celine Dion would torture a confession out of anyone.
The more hardcore cases could be forced to debate current events with Jessica Simpson, Paris Hilton and Nick Carter.

During pledging at my Fraternity, we were subject to 24 hours of 'Dont Worry, Be Happy' on a loop. That was good stuff for torturing.

Note every instrument in the song was produced by Bobby Mcferrin's own body. :eek:

Comrade said:
During pledging at my Fraternity, we were subject to 24 hours of 'Dont Worry, Be Happy' on a loop. That was good stuff for torturing.

Note every instrument in the song was produced by Bobby Mcferrin's own body. :eek:
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

24 hours of "Number 9" from the white album. Only the older people can really appreciate how obnoxious that would be.

It would go over their heads....a good old Christmas song would drive them bonkers!!
Maybe "I'm dreaming of a white Christmas"...Bing Crosby...would do the trick!

Forum List

Back