Which Song should be played to torture detainees in Gitmo?

gop_jeff said:
Basically, I think he's playing up the anti-Christian schtick to make money. Not to mention the weirdo androgynous (sp?) schtick. And the rebel-against-society schtick. It's all a gimmick to sell records to kids who think themselves to be rebels of some sort.

Plus, the music is really not all that great. Even when I hear a new MM song on the radio, without knowing who it is, I don't enjoy it.

Fair enough.. I don't follow most of the hype, and I've never paid money to see him in concert (saw for free, tho).. Kids at those concerts are skeeeeeery. But I do like the music, and I do respect his intelligence. The dude's got some smarts... and Twiggy (when he was part of the band) intrigues me. :)

How about Disney's It's a Small World After All?

over and over and over and over and over....

Like someone said, I'd rather have my teeth cleaned with barbwire. :lalala:

KarlMarx said:
You've actually HEARD of Captain Beefheart?!?!?!?

Yes, I like a few songs "Ashtray Heart" "Her Eyes Are A Blue Million Miles" "Harp Boogie" "The Muffin Man" with Frank Zappa. A lot of his and his Magic Band's stuff sounds like unorganized noise, but they have several good tunes.

Ok I have been holding out for a bit but how bout, I'm to sexy - by Right Said Fred............God I hate that song!!!!! However I guess the video should be played as well for the full effect!

Said1 said:
A lot of his and his Magic Band's stuff sounds like unorganized noise, but they have several good tunes.
That's the stuff that I like best!
Trout Mask Replica.... Strictly Personal..... Decals.....
great stuff!

insein said:
Church music. Have recordings of the most uber religious cantors in the country record like 5 jesus songs and play it over and over. They'll break. :chains:

Oh, but that would be so intolerant of their religious freedoms, didn't you know! :D

ScreamingEagle said:
How about Disney's It's a Small World After All?

over and over and over and over and over....

Like someone said, I'd rather have my teeth cleaned with barbwire. :lalala:

LOL :bang3:

Bonnie said:
"Muskrat Love" Cappy and Taneel.........Really loud

They live in Tahoe...not far from me.....maybe a little "Mountains so High"...Dick and Dee Dee!

How about looping the sounds Lucille Ball made when playing "Gloworm" on her Saxophone in one of the "I Love Lucy" episodes............ :eek2:

Bonnie said:
How about looping the sounds Lucille Ball made when playing "Gloworm" on her Saxophone in one of the "I Love Lucy" episodes............ :eek2:

Egads, woman!!

Bonnie said:
So your familiar with her work in that one then :laugh:

For crissakes, at *least* put them in soundproof rooms so nobody else would be subjected to it as background noise. :)

Shattered said:
For crissakes, at *least* put them in soundproof rooms so nobody else would be subjected to it as background noise. :)

I really have no pity for those terrorists but I do for our soldiers so yeah soundproof rooms are okay :p:

Bonnie said:
I really have no pity for those terrorists but I do for our soldiers so yeah soundproof rooms are okay :p:

Airholes not necessary. ;)

I say Flight of The Valkyries, Apocalypse Now style. Plus, most people hate classical music.

Or we could play them the soundtrack to Black Hawk Down :D

Forum List

Back