Which one of these careers can work with me

I went to a medical private college and we discussed several careers

I had to pull out of physical therapy assistance from another place due to chronic lower back pain

1) Rad tech- X rays , Cat scan or MRI - very little people contact and good pay

2) respiratory therapist - must assist in life and death situations in a very timely fast manner . Excellent pay . Must be quick on feet

3) Nursing- helping and carrying for the sick
I would not expect you to do well with any of these careers except for nursing as a research registeted nurse....

High attention to detail and nothing but paperwork. You might possibly give an occasional IV or injection but your days are filled with paperwork and filing electronically.
Pay is not the top end of nursing but due to your physical limitations it's a better fit with the new vocabulary. Protocols do change as do regulations....and your desire to be reclusive makes this a better fit.

Anyone can blow sunshine up your backside when they want your money...and most will.

Registered nurses are often required for non-clinical careers dealing with the medical industry. You probably will only need your ACLS only once if you stay out of clinical duties.

Male nurses are often overworked in clinical situations....they will give you every opportunity to do physically demanding tasks with sick people who are often infectious. You want nothing to do with that. Tuberculosis, HIV, MRSA, and Hep B are just a few things that are rampant among nurses....you get blamed for everything the Doctors do wrong....and recently can be convicted and incarcerated for issues.

Radiologists (x-ray techs) usually don't make it after 2 years on average....Cancer being the chief chronic condition of those who have once been in the field.

So....be careful....get a personality AND aptitude assessment that will give you some career ideas to pursue.

I went to a medical private college and we discussed several careers

I had to pull out of physical therapy assistance from another place due to chronic lower back pain

1) Rad tech- X rays , Cat scan or MRI - very little people contact and good pay

2) respiratory therapist - must assist in life and death situations in a very timely fast manner . Excellent pay . Must be quick on feet

Have you considered joining the circus?

1704320048105.jpeg

Forum List

Back