Which one of these careers can work with me

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
I went to a medical private college and we discussed several careers

I had to pull out of physical therapy assistance from another place due to chronic lower back pain

1) Rad tech- X rays , Cat scan or MRI - very little people contact and good pay

2) respiratory therapist - must assist in life and death situations in a very timely fast manner . Excellent pay . Must be quick on feet

3) Nursing- helping and carrying for the sick

I had to pull out of physical therapy assistance from another place due to chronic lower back pain

2) respiratory therapist - must assist in life and death situations in a very timely fast manner . Excellent pay . Must be quick on feet

Dude, just give up and go on welfare already.

#1.

Only number one.

Freal

you couldnt figure out how a fucking ac/fur thermostat works and you want to operate an MRI machine?....lol....yea im sure that jobs for you....

THAT IS YOU.
Yeah. This definitely sounds like a good fit. Easy work too really. Just do the.right thing, don't be a Canadian MRI tech who sends the wrong MRI to ones doctor...

Why a private school?

Yeah. This definitely sounds like a good fit. Easy work too really. Just do the.right thing, don't be a Canadian MRI tech who sends the wrong MRI to ones doctor...

A bit of a technical background, a bit of a medical background, and a lot of attention to details. If you can handle that, don't mind standing, pushing lots of buttons and can assist patients getting on and off the table, this one should be a go.

Oh and, you can't have any magnetic metal in your body.

Private schools ain't all that finicky, that's the reason. They take any idiot as long as you can pay
I can pay !!
They said I was very smart and would do extremely well
. Best news I heard in awhile

I saw them last week

Forum List

Back