Which one is a civilised country ?

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
Its interesting to contrast the progressive and pragmatic approach of our Celtic friends with the confrontational and backward stance of the French.

The hijab is now an official part of police uniform in Scotland
hijab-stock-photo.jpg

How many armed cops does it take to get a woman to strip ?

upload_2016-8-25_12-32-48.jpeg

Tammy, put on your burka today and send us a pretty pic.
Off topic. Dont you understand the question ?
Hey Limey...does that pic of Putin and Donald shirtless, get you horny?

what question tommy I am taken with the kind of photoshopped pictures that filth and scum use

France or Scotland ?

Its interesting to contrast the progressive and pragmatic approach of our Celtic friends with the confrontational and backward stance of the French.

hijab-stock-photo.jpg

View attachment 86861

And when they start abusing their authority by dragging underage girls to the local mosque what will you say.

Only one in an islamonazi nation as they are forced to obey by law.
Do you think it is acceptable to use a burkha to evade justice as many muslims do ? Double standards again because it is part of your neo marxist brainwashing.

hijab-stock-photo.jpg

View attachment 86861

And when they start abusing their authority by dragging underage girls to the local mosque what will you say.

Do you think it is acceptable to use a burkha to evade justice as many muslims do ? Double standards again because it is part of your neo marxist brainwashing.
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. You should be able to wear what you like.

Last edited:
Tammy, put on your burka today and send us a pretty pic.

what question tommy I am taken with the kind of photoshopped pictures that filth and scum use

France or Scotland ?

Looking at all the evidence it has to be France, seeing as Scotland is the most racist nation in the Union. Try walking through Edinboroug with a small union jack badge in your lapel........................

hijab-stock-photo.jpg

View attachment 86861

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. You should be able to weer what you like.

So I could wear a mask of you to evade justice, is that what you are saying. There is no religious compunction for muslimah'sto wear these clothes, it is done to exhort religious extra's. Read the koran

Acquiescing to the misogynistic Muslim approach to women's dress seems rather uncivilized to me. Plus, all this acquiescing does is, delay or even prevent the integration of these people from backward Muslim societies into our secular Western culture. If the second or third generation of these people continues to maintain their culture and religion, both incompatible with the West, there will never be integration and with that consequences of conflicting cultures.

France or Scotland ?

Looking at all the evidence it has to be France, seeing as Scotland is the most racist nation in the Union. Try walking through Edinboroug with a small union jack badge in your lapel........................

I did wear a Man United cap and a Tottenham Hotspurs scarf when I was on the Island of Arran. I did get some odd looks; I still don't know why??? Got some very strange comments from the locals in Aberdeen and Stirling but they just laughed when they worked out I was an Aussie. It was bloody cold!!

Greg

France or Scotland ?

Tammy admits to beating up English supporters; evidently it made him feel more Welsh. Hooligans are like that.

Greg

As much as I consider the clothes Muslims wear to be ridiculous if they want to wear them then why not? As long as they don't try and stop me wearing my budgie smugglers then I say live and let live. Should they stop the Amish wearing their old style garb?

Nah; clothes are just material. I really don't care what people wear ...or don't.

Greg

In this comparison FRANCE is in the right for forcing foreigners to conform to French standards rather than Scotland which is bowing to foreign influence.

In this comparison FRANCE is in the right for forcing foreigners to conform to French standards rather than Scotland which is bowing to foreign influence.

I really don't see why it is anyone's business what someone else wears?? I wear stuff that makes my kids cringe but I wear it anyway. I'm much more concerned about the real threats; assholes wearing suicide belts and having murderous intent.

Greg

Forum List

Back