Which one is a civilised country ?

Looking at all the evidence it has to be France, seeing as Scotland is the most racist nation in the Union. Try walking through Edinboroug with a small union jack badge in your lapel........................

Tammy admits to beating up English supporters; evidently it made him feel more Welsh. Hooligans are like that.

Greg
That is not the case. I have never been involved in football violence.

You said that you beat up England supporters. Stop lying.

Greg
No I didnt. I said that when I was younger I had fights with English youths. It was part of growing up in a Border town.

I'll see if Tilly has the post. You mentioned touring English teams in the same post. You sure you're not telling fibs again???

Greg
I understand your point, in one post Tammy likened the sexual assaults and rapes of German women by 'refugees' to football fans shouting 'get yer tits out' - rape and sexual assault and chanting are the same to him (when the perps are 'refugees'), and he also posted how much he enjoyed beating up his English 'oppressors'. Lol@tammythewanker

what question tommy I am taken with the kind of photoshopped pictures that filth and scum use

France or Scotland ?

Looking at all the evidence it has to be France, seeing as Scotland is the most racist nation in the Union. Try walking through Edinboroug with a small union jack badge in your lapel........................

Tammy admits to beating up English supporters; evidently it made him feel more Welsh. Hooligans are like that.

Greg
Maybe, but violence, by your own admission, yes:

Tammy: " I am Welsh and in my younger days I liked nothing more than laying fists on our English oppressors."

Backing the Rebs !!
You silly cow. Its all part and parcel of growing up in a border town. And you try and make out that I am a hoolie on the back of that ?
You are fundamentally a dishonest person .

France or Scotland ?

Greg

Tammy: " I am Welsh and in my younger days I liked nothing more than laying fists on our English oppressors."

Backing the Rebs !!
You silly cow. Its all part and parcel of growing up in a border town. And you try and make out that I am a hoolie on the back of that ?
You were a violent racist by your own admission. It's not normal to be a violent racist.

Greg

Backing the Rebs !!
You were a violent racist by your own admission. It's not normal to be a violent racist.
Lol - you really are a shit stirring slag. Go and nuke some muslim babies instead.

It's not just France that are fed up with th3 Islamist uniform:

Palestinian intern fired for wearing headscarf to work in Germany
A PALESTINIAN asylum seeker intern was fired for wearing a headscarf to work.
By ALLAN HALL
PUBLISHED: 15:20, Thu, Aug 25, 2016 | UPDATED: 15:55, Thu, Aug 25, 2016

UK-703873.jpg
GETTY STOCK

The intern (not pictured) was sacked from the town hall when she refused to remove the scarf
The woman, 48, employed at the town hall in Luckenwalde near Berlin, in Germany, was informed that she had "injured the neutrality" of the workplace with the traditional Muslim garb.

Media reports said she was sacked after just one day when she refused an order to remove the scarf ...

Palestinian intern fired for wearing headscarf to work in Germany

Greg

Backing the Rebs !!
Lol - you really are a shit stirring slag. Go and nuke some muslim babies instead.
Lol. Seem to have hit a nerve, don't i? You are a violent racist and misogynist, as evidenced by your posts, including the ones where you wished a woman had been hit with housebricks and that a preachers head injuries were insufficient for your liking. Shall I go on? Or would you prefer to get back to the point? Lol.
France is quite right to ban ME garb, it does nothing for integration and is offensive to many women - the ECHR agreed that France was within its rights to ban the burqa/niqab. Yay :)

Greg

Backing the Rebs !!
I though you asked me to provide evidence for your violent tendencies :dunno:
:eusa_angel:

Backing the Rebs !!
And you havent. Get back to your racist mates and have a wankfest over some dead muslim kids.

France or Scotland ?

Greg

Backing the Rebs !!

you are a fundamentally dishonest person----your siggy bears a very dishonest fundamentally shitty ---sick

Backing the Rebs !!
And you havent. Get back to your racist mates and have a wankfest over some dead muslim kids.

why do you obsess over DEAD MUSLIM CHILDREN tommy----another wet dream thing?

Its a Tilly thing.

Its interesting to contrast the progressive and pragmatic approach of our Celtic friends with the confrontational and backward stance of the French.

The hijab is now an official part of police uniform in Scotland
hijab-stock-photo.jpg

How many armed cops does it take to get a woman to strip ?

View attachment 86861

With all due respect, Tommy...how many terror attacks has Scotland faced recently compared to the onslaught that has hit France? It's easy to be "civil" when people are being civil to you! The true test comes when that isn't the case. France finds itself in the cross hairs of Islamic terror and it's struggling with how to deal with that.

Its a Tilly thing.
Then prove it, as I have proved that you are a violent racist misogynist :popcorn:

Its a Tilly thing.

Yet ANOTHER Tom T. lie-----you got examples---tom t?

Backing the Rebs !!
No, I don't have violent tendencies, quite the opposite. But I invite you to prove otherwise :)
PS - see my sig :popcorn:

Its interesting to contrast the progressive and pragmatic approach of our Celtic friends with the confrontational and backward stance of the French.

hijab-stock-photo.jpg

View attachment 86861

With all due respect, Tommy...how many terror attacks has Scotland faced recently compared to the onslaught that has hit France? It's easy to be "civil" when people are being civil to you! The true test comes when that isn't the case. France finds itself in the cross hairs of Islamic terror and it's struggling with how to deal with that.

I have never been to Scotland---but here in the USA----its people like tom t. who are causing the membership roles
in Methodist churches to plumet

Off topic. Dont you understand the question ?

what question tommy I am taken with the kind of photoshopped pictures that filth and scum use

France or Scotland ?

Greg

Yeah...Tammy's more into leather and latex sports.

hijab-stock-photo.jpg

View attachment 86861

I have never been to Scotland---but here in the USA----its people like tom t. who are causing the membership roles
in Methodist churches to plumet

an interesting factoid----- HILLARY ---claims Methodist as
their religions <yucko> I grew up on a town full of Lutherans and Methodists (because it was a fairly stable town
since pre revolutionary times----there was also a large EPISCOPALIAN church) The Methodists tended to be Scottish----with silly accent and odd personalities---kinda
self righteous and sorta selfish. Even more ODD----Trump also claims METHODIST as his religion (from his Scottish mom) that situation seems to have been mitigated by
the advantage of having grown up in Queens NY. Hillary
could use some mitigating influences

France or Scotland ?

Greg

Yeah...Tammy's more into leather and latex sports.

that too?

hijab-stock-photo.jpg

View attachment 86861

it is ever easier to be "civil" when dealing with a LIKE
'culture'----------scots HATE lots------in a kind of Islamic style

Forum List

Back