Blairite trash drag labour down

e7a.gif

Between the Welsh misogynistic imbecile, Owen, and lying tosser Jeremy, the Labour Party is finished - for the next decade at least. Great news :)
The working man, and woman, needs a strong voice. The party isnt doing that at present.
They need to get rid of the Blairite trash and start again.
It shouldnt take too long.

Bakers' union chief suspended from Labour
I have friends who are members and they have never seen anything like it.

The sooner that it is split into two parties the better.

No different to Corbyn trash, they were voted in by the same neo marxist union leaders to do as they were told.

And seeing as the neo marxists are all anti semitic Jew haters I wonder if the 4 people suspended had all shown support for Israel ?

Between the Welsh misogynistic imbecile, Owen, and lying tosser Jeremy, the Labour Party is finished - for the next decade at least. Great news :)
The working man, and woman, needs a strong voice. The party isnt doing that at present.

That means the likes of Corbyn and Hodge

Well I'm more than happy that they are getting closer and closer to outright communism - it will ensure their stay in the wilderness will be a lengthy one. Yay :)

No different to Corbyn trash, they were voted in by the same neo marxist union leaders to do as they were told.

And seeing as the neo marxists are all anti semitic Jew haters I wonder if the 4 people suspended had all shown support for Israel ?
I think they were going to expose Gordon Brown as a paedo.

When the workers realize letting people with their own agenda speak for them is a mistake they will abandon unions and leftwing political whores and make an effort to negotiate for their own interests.

Pieces of shit like you will die of dehydration bitching about it from behind a laptop.

Already been done and have you wondered why he never sued when it first came out ?

Already been done and have you wondered why he never sued when it first came out ?
No it hasnt. Internet trolls dont count in the real world.

No it hasnt. Internet trolls dont count in the real world.

Is that why neo marxist labour wanted to arrest anyone that opposed them under existing troll laws ?

Well well, Tommy -- for once we've room for agreement.

I disagree on the number of remnants, though. Why stop at two ? Why not carve it up even further ? The greater the fragmentation, the less credible, and viable, any can be.

Well well, Tommy -- for once we've room for agreement.

I disagree on the number of remnants, though. Why stop at two ? Why not carve it up even further ? The greater the fragmentation, the less credible, and viable, any can be.

Are they credible and viable now with just one group. The people dont seem to think so and that is why they have lost the last two general elections

Forum List

Back