Which Loophole Mitt?

They won't talk about closing loopholes in detail because they have no intention of closing loopholes.

They want to lower taxes on the rich, period. But since that idea, as a standalone, is politically unfavorable, they have to dress it up with some close-the-loopholes horseshit.

Keep in mind, the loopholes are guarded by powerful special interests with lots of money. That's really about all you need to know about loopholes and the chance of them being closed.

Bingo!

We've been seeing the Rs do it since Obama took office and Mitt/Ryan wouldn't change that. Like all the Rs, they work for their 1% cronies - ain't no way they'll bite the hand that feeds them.

Pass it to see what is in it. Are you serious?
Sounds like an uneducated statement to me.
Put the cuts out there for all to see.

Mitt Romney talks about cutting Loopholes on the rich. Only he doesn't state which one.

Well..any ideas?

Loopholes for entertainment and travel?
Loopholes for structural improvements?
Loopholes for Dressage Horses?

Which one?

:confused:

You have to pass it to find out whats in it...

Even you must admit that would be fair...........

You don't expect him to get specific NOW do you?

No more specific than Obama. In 2008, you couldn't get anything but vague responses, hope, change, transparency. He did say he'd close Gitmo and repeal the Bush tax cuts but he didn't do either of those.

Pay attention for just one minute ...

Our government has three branches. If one of those branches does not their part (voting and sending the bill to the president) the other branch (the president who signs or vetoes bills sent to him by congress) cannot do his part.

Until congress sends those bills to the president, the president cannot pass them.

I hope that's not too much info for you to understand. I purposely did not explain that the R held our country hostage in order to keep the tax cuts for the 1%.

so then the minority party is supposed to rubber stamp any piece of shitty legislation it is handed?

Go back to reading your little red book and stop polluting the internet

Pass it to see what is in it. Are you serious?
Sounds like an uneducated statement to me.
Put the cuts out there for all to see.

Mitt Romney talks about cutting Loopholes on the rich. Only he doesn't state which one.

Well..any ideas?

Which one?

detecting sarcasm is obviuosly not your strength

Well..any ideas?

Which one?

you will have to elect him, then he might tell you, maybe.

but, trust him. he is better than the kenyan muslim.

How about the one that lets you squirrel away your money in a Swiss bank account to avoid paying taxes?

:D

See John Kerry, Hollywood and other assorted assholes like Harry Reid, Nancy Pelosi.

Hell - see me.

Who wants to purposely pay tax?

If you're so willing - write a check good looking!

Well..any ideas?

Which one?

Voters aren't likely to get this questioned answered before Election Day. Romney is going with Nixon's "I've got a secret plan" strategy.

That worked out well...

Well..any ideas?

Which one?

You don't expect him to get specific NOW do you?

No more specific than Obama. In 2008, you couldn't get anything but vague responses, hope, change, transparency. He did say he'd close Gitmo and repeal the Bush tax cuts but he didn't do either of those.

And you voted for Obama? Oh you didn't? So why is it ok now to not give specifics?

Voters aren't likely to get this questioned answered before Election Day. Romney is going with Nixon's "I've got a secret plan" strategy.

That worked out well...

Nixon won - dick smoker

Oh well done Captain Obvious!!! How did his "secret" plan to end the war turn out?

By the way, Captain, I'm a lesbian and don't "smoke pole". I munch carpet, ya douche.

We used to do things that way. But democrats changed that. The left cheered.

The pay back is what I look forward too.

Would you jump off a bridge just because someone else did it? The "they did it first" argument is lame. Fact is both do it and I don't think it is even possible to research who did it first. It is wrong and if you cannot take a step back and address THAT point then you are part of the problem and not part of the solution.

No.....But I do something few on left are capable of.........

Complaining about poor people while being one yourself?

These people don't care about specifics, facts or consistency. It's the only reason that you can explain why a bunch of poor or lower middle class people would ever support someone like Romney who has no policies actually geared towards helping them. The specifics of his plan to help the poor and middle class just aren't there. A rational person would ask why that is. But then again, the people on this site aren't rational.

David Stockman summed it up nicely on the chances of Romney/Ryan getting tax loopholes eliminated...

"The crony capitalists of K Street already own more than enough Republican votes to stop that train before it leaves the station."

David Stockman summed it up nicely on the chances of Romney/Ryan getting tax loopholes eliminated...

"The crony capitalists of K Street already own more than enough Republican votes to stop that train before it leaves the station."

Mitt Romney has shown again and again that he spends most of his energy enriching himself at the expense of those in no position to oppose his methods. What astounds me is that these middle class to working poor republicans have some fantasy that Mittens will do anything to make their life better. They hate Obama because they believe the lies constantly echoed to them and they are convinced that he is so bad that ANYONE but Obama is a rational choice. This brand of stupidity is REALLY the enemy within that can and will, if given a chance, thoroughly destroy what is left of the American economy. if Romney gets his mitts on the reigns of power through the oval office he will drain what is left of the resources of the middle class and his moron sycophants will undoubtedly even blame THAT on Obama.

Well..any ideas?

Which one?

What are you talking about?

I mean seriously.

If you are referring the the meme/lie of the GOP..it's just that..Bullshit.

The bill was fully articulated in the form of 1200 or so pages.

The fact no one wanted to bother to freaking read it..wasn't the fault of the people writing it.

It was painfully specific.

Romney is painfully vague.

I'll take "Hope and Change" and/or "change we can believe in" for $5 trillion please!!!

It's so specific and stuff......Barack Obama!!!.. oh my...what a man!!......he's like, so , like dreamy and stuff..... He "only" added $5 trillion to the national debt in 3.666 years!! It could have been way way worse!!! He was so specific when he was campaigning too......I remember it well, almost like it was yesterday.......

Hope....change....believe.....obey!!!!
Forward!! Forward!! Yay Yay Yay!!!!

I'll take "Hope and Change" and/or "change we can believe in" for $5 trillion please!!!

It's so specific and stuff......Barack Obama!!!.. oh my...what a man!!......he's like, so , like dreamy and stuff..... He "only" added $5 trillion to the national debt in 3.666 years!! It could have been way way worse!!! He was so specific when he was campaigning too......I remember it well, almost like it was yesterday.......

Forward!! Forward!! Yay Yay Yay!!!!

and because you can spot the unspecific rhetoric of obama, you choose to vote for moot rimney.

Well..any ideas?

Which one?

That worked out well...

Yeah..basically.

He's personally pretty secretive. That's possibly because a hard look at his public record shows an ineffective politician, and a businessman who was a successful corporate raider.

Forum List

Back