Which Loophole Mitt?

Sallow

The Big Bad Wolf.
Oct 4, 2010
New York City
Mitt Romney talks about cutting Loopholes on the rich. Only he doesn't state which one.

Well..any ideas?

Loopholes for entertainment and travel?
Loopholes for structural improvements?
Loopholes for Dressage Horses?

Which one?

:confused:

Mitt Romney talks about cutting Loopholes on the rich. Only he doesn't state which one.

Well..any ideas?

Which one?

You have to pass it to find out whats in it...

Even you must admit that would be fair...........

Well..any ideas?

Which one?

You don't expect him to get specific NOW do you?

All, for every person, should be eliminated... but I know, I know, you guys mostly do not support a flat tax on every dollar no matter whether it is dollar 1 or dollar 10000000001, without loophole, exception, or whatever else... but then again, I actually do stand for equality in treatment of citizens by government under law

How about we declare the whole of the GSA a loophole and get rid of the whole thing?

Well..any ideas?

Which one?

No more specific than Obama. In 2008, you couldn't get anything but vague responses, hope, change, transparency. He did say he'd close Gitmo and repeal the Bush tax cuts but he didn't do either of those.

Well..any ideas?

Which one?

That's stupid even for you. Ya'think maybe we should read a bill before we pass it?

Well..any ideas?

Which one?

That's stupid even for you. Ya'think maybe we should read a bill before we pass it?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hV-05TLiiLU&feature=youtube_gdata_player]Pelosi: "We Have to Pass the Bill So That You Can Find Out What Is In It" - YouTube[/ame]

Well..any ideas?

Which one?

We used to do things that way. But democrats changed that. The left cheered.

The pay back is what I look forward too.

Well..any ideas?

Which one?

No more specific than Obama. In 2008, you couldn't get anything but vague responses, hope, change, transparency. He did say he'd close Gitmo and repeal the Bush tax cuts but he didn't do either of those.

Pay attention for just one minute ...

Our government has three branches. If one of those branches does not their part (voting and sending the bill to the president) the other branch (the president who signs or vetoes bills sent to him by congress) cannot do his part.

Until congress sends those bills to the president, the president cannot pass them.

I hope that's not too much info for you to understand. I purposely did not explain that the R held our country hostage in order to keep the tax cuts for the 1%.

HUH??

Most of the time you rw's have no friggin clue what you're saying.

You criticize what Pelosi said but now want to vote for it.

No wonder Nit Wit Mit is so popular amongst you non-thinkers.

Well..any ideas?

Which one?

I hear Democrats using that line all the time.

They won't talk about closing loopholes in detail because they have no intention of closing loopholes.

They want to lower taxes on the rich, period. But since that idea, as a standalone, is politically unfavorable, they have to dress it up with some close-the-loopholes horseshit.

Keep in mind, the loopholes are guarded by powerful special interests with lots of money. That's really about all you need to know about loopholes and the chance of them being closed.

HUH??

Most of the time you rw's have no friggin clue what you're saying.

You criticize what Pelosi said but now want to vote for it.

No wonder Nit Wit Mit is so popular amongst you non-thinkers.

Swing at me I swing back. Fight dirty and I up the ante.

That has served me very well in life. I can not recall a single instance where turning the other cheek didnt get you punched again.

Would you jump off a bridge just because someone else did it? The "they did it first" argument is lame. Fact is both do it and I don't think it is even possible to research who did it first. It is wrong and if you cannot take a step back and address THAT point then you are part of the problem and not part of the solution.

Would you jump off a bridge just because someone else did it? The "they did it first" argument is lame. Fact is both do it and I don't think it is even possible to research who did it first. It is wrong and if you cannot take a step back and address THAT point then you are part of the problem and not part of the solution.

No.....But I do something few on left are capable of.........

How about the one that lets you squirrel away your money in a Swiss bank account to avoid paying taxes?

:D

Do you even know the rules of reporting income from foreign bank accounts?? Perhaps you should do some reading.. having a foreign bank account does not exempt you from paying taxes on income from it...

But nice try

Forum List

Back