Which is more important to you, human life or your guns?

Yes, how about people start voting for a little personal security, like the British and others do?

I believe you misunderstand "personal security". Personal Security is about defending yourself, not crouching behind a table hoping the cops will show up in time to save your ass. The Brits don't have it. None of Europe has it.

Again, I'd hate to live in a place where I fear for my life every day.

Again, it's about preparation, not fear. I truly hope I never have to use any of the self-defense tools I carry with me; but I'll be damned if I don' have them in thst horrible moment when I might need them.

.Well, tell that to the victims of Vegas, or the other shootings that are happening more and more frequently.

Then maybe people need to stsrt paying some attention to their personal security.

My wife and I turned down an invitation to brunch at a very nice restaurant for this morning because...

A. They do not allow patrons to carry weapons on the property.
B. They do not provide armed security.

Yes, how about people start voting for a little personal security, like the British and others do?

When I was in South Africa and neighboring countries it was like 'how do people cope with this every day?'
You mean in the UK where you are twice as likely to get assaulted or raped than in the US?

.Well, tell that to the victims of Vegas, or the other shootings that are happening more and more frequently.

Then maybe people need to stsrt paying some attention to their personal security.

My wife and I turned down an invitation to brunch at a very nice restaurant for this morning because...

A. They do not allow patrons to carry weapons on the property.
B. They do not provide armed security.

When I was in South Africa and neighboring countries it was like 'how do people cope with this every day?'
You mean in the UK where you are twice as likely to get assaulted or raped than in the US?
that is the one

--LOL

I believe you misunderstand "personal security". Personal Security is about defending yourself, not crouching behind a table hoping the cops will show up in time to save your ass. The Brits don't have it. None of Europe has it.

Again, it's about preparation, not fear. I truly hope I never have to use any of the self-defense tools I carry with me; but I'll be damned if I don' have them in thst horrible moment when I might need them.

I believe you've never been anywhere where you had no need to crouch behind a table.

But then again, if you don't need to prepare, it's because you don't fear.

I believe you've never been anywhere where you had no need to crouch behind a table.

But then again, if you don't need to prepare, it's because you don't fear.

Do you wear a seat belt? Are you in fear of you do?

Do you have life insurance? Are you living in fear if you do?

A simple question.

Yesterday 26 people were shot and killed, some of them kids.

Life is going down the drain for lots of people in the US due to guns.

Which would you prefer, to keep your guns or to keep your life?
My life is worth a lot, which is why i have a gun to protect it.

So you would prefer to allow ill people to live on the streets or in jail, untreated and a danger to themselves and those around them when they could be hospitalized and treated humanly instead of being housed in jail and prison for things that could not prevent themselves from doing?

Do you have NO humanity?

Honestly, my preference is to have all people who cannot add to Society anymore permanently removed from it, if they cannot provide for themselves and don' have anyone else willng to provide directly for them.

That includes the mentally ill, the terminally ill, retirees who cannot support themselves, criminals, etc...

I have less thsn no humanity, and hope I necer find any.

I had no idea you were a supporter of Eugenics.

A simple question.

That is a really stupid and poorly constructed alternative. As if a law abiding citizen giving up a lawfully owned gun would save his life. Completely stupid and chalked full of liberal logic.

"Real Americans" sounds like one of those bullshit things people say to force people to accept their own views.

Nothing is forcing you to accept my views any more than I'm being forced to accept yours.

Now, that's not to say you SHOULN'T be forced to accept mine, but that's a different topic.

"Real Americans" sounds like one of those bullshit things people say to force people to accept their own views.

Nothing is forcing you to accept my views any more than I'm being forced to accept yours.

Now, that's not to say you SHOULN'T be forced to accept mine, but that's a different topic.

No, nothing is forcing me. However it's a tactic that can work. You say "this is what a patriot is" "this is what an American is" and some people will buy it.

Yes, we all know you're a fascist, you don't need to remind us.

A simple question.

what do you prefer, children living or abortion?

I'm sorry, did you not quite read the question properly?

There is no point to the question. It’s a false narrative. It’s illogical and has no basis in fact.

Forum List

Back