Which is more important to you, human life or your guns?

I understand what you're talking about, however you're trying to pretend there isn't a link between being able to defend yourself with a gun, and criminals being able to get guns to use them.

THTS not MY problem. THAT is a problem for the criminal justice system to deal with. Preferably by executing criminals rather than slapping them on the hand and turning them back out into Society.

So, do you feel the same about all the other laws that prevent you from doing things?

How about the drug laws that prevent you from taking drugs?
Laws that prevent you from crossing the road where you'd like to cross the road?
Laws that prevent you having items like fireworks?
Laws that prevent you having certain foods?

So, do you feel the same about all the other laws that prevent you from doing things?

Laws that prevent you from crossing the road where you'd like to cross the road?

I am in favor of executing ALL Felons and Moral criminals (alcohol/drug/sex crines) while incarcerating all misdemeanor convicts for life

I am in favor of executing ALL Felons and Moral criminals (alcohol/drug/sex crines) while incarcerating all misdemeanor convicts for life

Yes, we know you're full of wack job ideas. Including having people like yourself executed.

Yes, it is. The problem here is that the people who shout out "personal responsibility" will then love collective responsibility when it comes to Muslims.

When a Muslim attacks, ALL MUSLIMS attack.

When a white guy attacks, it's only the white guy.

We're talking about two totally different things. I'm talking about being prepared to defend oneself. You've now brought up offensive, criminal actions which are totally different.

Additionally, there is a major difference you've either missed or chosen to ignore...

The vast majority of Muslim attackers have directly referenced their religious beliefs either in their actions or their writings related to the attack. Whereas very few (Dylan Roof being the largest exception) of the white attackers have referebced race as a major factor in their actions.

Obviously in either case, the deeper motives of the criminal need to be explored by law enforcement, but the obvious, outward connections seem to be readily apparent in many cases. That's not an acceptable reazon to ban a religion, but it is a reason to apply greater scrutiny to people espousing the more radical of thst religion's viewpoints.

I feel sorry for you that you feel so much in danger in your daily life that you need to be armed all the time.

It is far better to be armed and prepared for something thst likely will not happen thsn to be unarmed when that unlikely event does happen. It' not about fear, it's about being prepared.

I understand what you're talking about, however you're trying to pretend there isn't a link between being able to defend yourself with a gun, and criminals being able to get guns to use them.
Just a quick reminder.... In Great Britain it is absolutely ILLEGAL to own possess or use a hand gun or rifle with out specific authority from the Government. YET since the ban firearm offenses have gone UP not down murders with firearms has gone UP not down. Making firearms illegal only serves to disarm law abiding citizens it does not effect criminals at all. Further England is an Island with NO land borders with anyone else. They can not stop the smuggling of firearms but you want to pretend the US with a porous border with Mexico where THOUSANDS of people slip across yearly illegally can ban firearms some how confiscate all the criminals firearms and then keep out illegal firearms. I need what ever medication you are taking to actually believe this crap.
I notice you skipped this dumb ass.

I hope we never get to a point in our country where we value our lives more than our freedom.

I'm not talking about gun control, I'm talking about getting the mentally ill among st us help so they are suffering from their illness, and ensuring they are not a danger to us or themselves. There's no point in us ignoring people arguing with statues when they should be getting help.

What if some of them don't want help, for one reason or another?

So you would prefer to allow ill people to live on the streets or in jail, untreated and a danger to themselves and those around them when they could be hospitalized and treated humanly instead of being housed in jail and prison for things that could not prevent themselves from doing?

Do you have NO humanity?

A simple question.

Yesterday 26 people were shot and killed, some of them kids.

Life is going down the drain for lots of people in the US due to guns.

Which would you prefer, to keep your guns or to keep your life?
You asked the question wrong ....

Do you value your life more than your freedom?

No.

THTS not MY problem. THAT is a problem for the criminal justice system to deal with. Preferably by executing criminals rather than slapping them on the hand and turning them back out into Society.

None of those laws prevent any of those things.

Before you said something about having people like you thrown over a cliff 'dinosaurs' style. Remember?

Now I know what you're talking about. I have discussed thst I am in favor of having children with birth defects discarded (Spartan style) even though it would hsve meant my death as a child.

So you would prefer to allow ill people to live on the streets or in jail, untreated and a danger to themselves and those around them when they could be hospitalized and treated humanly instead of being housed in jail and prison for things that could not prevent themselves from doing?

Do you have NO humanity?

Honestly, my preference is to have all people who cannot add to Society anymore permanently removed from it, if they cannot provide for themselves and don' have anyone else willng to provide directly for them.

That includes the mentally ill, the terminally ill, retirees who cannot support themselves, criminals, etc...

I have less thsn no humanity, and hope I necer find any.

A simple question.

Yesterday 26 people were shot and killed, some of them kids.

Life is going down the drain for lots of people in the US due to guns.

Which would you prefer, to keep your guns or to keep your life?
Gun ownership doesn't put my life at risk. Getting rid of my guns won't save anyone's life either.

Well, it clearly does. In fact it's about 4 times the risk.

Well, tell that to the victims of Vegas, or the other shootings that are happening more and more frequently.

Before you said something about having people like you thrown over a cliff 'dinosaurs' style. Remember?

Now I know what you're talking about. I have discussed thst I am in favor of having children with birth defects discarded (Spartan style) even though it would hsve meant my death as a child.

I think it was something different, but it still points even more to your turkey's voting for Christmas syndrome.

.Well, tell that to the victims of Vegas, or the other shootings that are happening more and more frequently.

Then maybe people need to stsrt paying some attention to their personal security.

My wife and I turned down an invitation to brunch at a very nice restaurant for this morning because...

A. They do not allow patrons to carry weapons on the property.
B. They do not provide armed security.

.Well, tell that to the victims of Vegas, or the other shootings that are happening more and more frequently.

Then maybe people need to stsrt paying some attention to their personal security.

My wife and I turned down an invitation to brunch at a very nice restaurant for this morning because...

A. They do not allow patrons to carry weapons on the property.
B. They do not provide armed security.

Yes, how about people start voting for a little personal security, like the British and others do?

Again, I'd hate to live in a place where I fear for my life every day.

When I was in South Africa and neighboring countries it was like 'how do people cope with this every day?'

Forum List

Back