• Poll closed .

usmbguest5318

Gold Member
Jan 1, 2017
D.C.
Steve Bannon leaving Breitbart?

or

Steve Bannon staying at Breitbart?

Truly, I am unable to come to a conclusion regarding which be better.

Better in what regard?
  1. Figure out for yourself what be all the factors and stakeholders you think pertinent to Bannon's being at/leaving Breitbart.
  2. Weigh the factors you deem relevant and in consideration of the body of stakeholders you identified.
  3. Form a conclusion on whether, in consideration of those factors, weights and stakeholders, and on balance, Bannon being at Breitbart or not being at Breitbart is the better thing.
  4. Share the conclusion at which you arrived.
  5. Whether or not you share the analysis you performed to arrive at your conclusion is up to you. I've not requested that you do so.

Last edited:
You guys on the left has some serious mental issues..and what does this mean and how does it affect you?

The potential for abject crazy is clearly higher with him running around unencumbered, as a free agent.
LOL

Yes, that's certainly plausible. I haven't concluded whether his being a "free agent" is more likely worse or better than his being tethered to the Breitbart organization.

Better in what regard?
  1. Figure out for yourself what be all the factors and stakeholders you think pertinent to Bannon's being at/leaving Breitbart.
  2. Weigh the factors you deem relevant and in consideration of the body of stakeholders you identified.
  3. Form a conclusion on whether, in consideration of those factors, weights and stakeholders, and on balance, Bannon being at Breitbart or not being at Breitbart is the better thing.
  5. Whether or not you share the analysis you performed to arrive at your conclusion is up to you. I've not requested that you do so.

Too funny. I don't consider Bannon or Breitbart to be nearly important enough to expend that kind of thought. I couldn't care less one way or the other.

Better in what regard?

Too funny. I don't consider Bannon or Breitbart to be nearly important enough to expend that kind of thought. I couldn't care less one way or the other.
OT:
Well, why did you ask the question you did instead of from the get-go saying you haven't formed an opinion on the matter?

Better in what regard?

Better in what regard?

OT:
Well, why did you ask the question you did instead of from the get-go saying you haven't formed an opinion on the matter?

Better in what regard?

To clarify your desires. My opinion has been clearly stated.

Better in what regard?

OT:

Better in what regard?

To clarify your desires. My opinion has been clearly stated.

To clarify your desires.

??? What desire that is not obvious can there be in a question as simply put as the one in this thread?

Which do you think be better...
Steve Bannon leaving Breitbart?
or​
Steve Bannon staying at Breitbart?

Forum List

Back