White House Already Engaging in Impeachment Inquiry ‘Obstruction’ with Fake ‘No Evidence’ Disinformation Talking Points

You need to watche it she never said that you seem not to be able to understand what she said …
you didn't understand ...what she said trump knows he's an illegitimate president ... she never claimed he was an illegitimate president ... pay attention ... you're making yourself look like a fool .... as I said prove she never accepted her loss and congratulate Trump on the win ... plus trump never to this never accepted his loss and still claims he was cheated ... at least Hillary was the mature person in the room ... trump is a lying two face coward who can't accept he lost legitimately ...

No, I think that is just coincidence. I’m not sure trump actually believed they would do it. I felt that statement was really hyperbole. Maybe he did hope they would do it, but it doesn’t prove that there were any agreements or collusion between trump and Russia.
you again did read his findings like all you republicans you hear trump sayin see there was no colusion and you accept that as factual ... he collued with the russians ... as we are speaking several of the classified documents that trump
Highly sensitive and classified material regarding Russian election interference in 2016 has mysteriously disappeared, according to a CNN report that seems straight out of a spy novel. Further, former Trump aide Cassidy Hutchinson is almost certain that former Trump Chief of Staff Mark Meadows took the binder home with him, per her testimony to the House Select Committee on January 6

A binder containing highly classified information related to Russian election interference went missing at the end of Donald Trump’s presidency, raising alarms among intelligence officials that some of the most closely guarded national security secrets from the US and its allies could be exposed, sources familiar with the matter told CNN.

Its disappearance, which has not been previously reported, was so concerning that intelligence officials briefed Senate Intelligence Committee leaders last year about the missing materials and the government’s efforts to retrieve them, the sources said.

In the two-plus years since Trump left office, the missing intelligence does not appear to have been found.

The binder contained raw intelligence the US and its NATO allies collected on Russians and Russian agents, including sources and methods that informed the US government’s assessment tha
US government’s assessment that Russian President Vladimir Putin sought to help Trump win the 2016 election, sources tell CNN.

The CNN report has multiple bylines, but Katie Bo Ellis provided details to CNN This Morning on Friday. She reported:

There is one theory that has emerged from testimony from Cassidy Hutchinson, the former top aide to former chief of staff Mark Meadows. She told the January six committee that she was, quote, almost positive it went home with Mr. Meadows. She said that the binder had been kept in a safe in Meadows — his office when it wasn’t being worked on. Hutchinson also wrote about this classified intelligence in her new book. She claimed that on January 19th, the final night of the Trump presidency, that she saw Meadows leave the White House with an unredacted binder, quote, tucked under his arm.

Now, Mark Meadows, his attorney, strongly denies this. And he said in a statement to us, quote, Mr. Meadows was keenly aware of and adhered to requirements for the proper handling of classified material. Any such material that he handled or was in his possession has been treated accordingly. And any suggestion that he is responsible for any missing binder or other classified information is flat wrong. We also reached out to officials with the CIA, the Office of the Director of National Intelligence and the Justice Department, all of whom declined to comment.

CNN reports:

You need to watche it she never said that you seem not to be able to understand what she said …

She said and I quote..”he knows he’s an illegitimate president”…now, you’re going to tell
me that that’s not HER feeling on the matter? She wouldn’t have said it if it wasn’t HER opinion

you again did read his findings like all you republicans you hear trump sayin see there was no colusion and you accept that as factual ... he collued with the russians ... as we are speaking several of the classified documents that trump
Highly sensitive and classified material regarding Russian election interference in 2016 has mysteriously disappeared, according to a CNN report that seems straight out of a spy novel. Further, former Trump aide Cassidy Hutchinson is almost certain that former Trump Chief of Staff Mark Meadows took the binder home with him, per her testimony to the House Select Committee on January 6

CNN reports:

No, I read it from the official report that they found no collusion.

Further, former Trump aide Cassidy Hutchinson is almost certain that former Trump Chief of Staff Mark Meadows took the binder home with him,

lol, Cassidy “I LIED” Hutchinson is “almost certain” he took the binder home. That’s basically a way of making a false accusation without the conviction behind it to get you held in jeopardy for lying to Congress. Kinds in the same vein is “I don’t recall”

How stupid are you Lefties, really? Is it stupid or oblivious, or corrupt?

Testimony by eyewitnesses, and people who personally participated in conversations is EVIDENCE! You may not like it; you may be able to challenge it, but it is evidence.

To claim that there is no evidence is a blatant lie.

TRUE

Only those who don't CARE about the evidence say there is none. But we knew what liars the dims are

:bigbed:

White House Already Engaging in Impeachment Inquiry ‘Obstruction’ with Fake ‘No Evidence’ Disinformation Talking Points​

17 Sep 2023 ~~ By Matthew Boyle

Democrat President Joe Biden’s White House is already obstructing the U.S. House of Representatives’ impeachment inquiry announced by Speaker Kevin McCarthy (R-CA) when it disseminated talking points to the media falsely claiming there was no evidence to begin the inquiry, McCarthy told Breitbart News exclusively.
McCarthy, who appeared on Breitbart News Saturday on SiriusXM 125 the Patriot Channel, said a document drafted by the White House counsel’s office and sent from formal White House staff to media outlets at the outset of the impeachment inquiry — which led to the false reports and the use of the disinformation talking point by many media outlets and Democrats allied with the White House—could amount to obstruction of the investigation.
~Snip~
This week, as Breitbart News reported in the aftermath of McCarthy impeachment inquiry announcement, several media outlets and Democrats were repeating the inaccurate talking point the White House disseminated that there was no evidence to proceed to an impeachment inquiry. McCarthy, during his interview on Breitbart News Saturday, recounted one such interaction with an Associated Press reporter on Capitol Hill where he forced the reporter to admit there was in fact evidence. He also pointed to a CNN fact check of him which actually found that each of the claims he made during his announcement of the impeachment inquiry about the Bidens were true.
~Snip~
Asked about a possible timeline for considering actual articles of impeachment against Biden, McCarthy said there is no timeline but that House Republicans will simply follow the facts wherever they lead. If it gets to that point eventually, they will move forward on it he said. But for now, the House GOP is conducting the impeachment inquiry so as to get the facts out about the president and the Congress will move if and when it rises to that level.
“Let me be very clear to everybody. We are not the Democrats. We watched them use impeachment for political reasons,” McCarthy said. “Tell me what evidence did they have to even move forward? So what we’re doing — and we’re not predetermining anything into the future. The only thing we’ll promise everybody is we’ll follow the facts and we’ll get the answers and we’ll lay them out for the American public. We’ll uphold our Constitutional authority but we don’t have pre-impeachment documents or anything else. We believe in the court of law. We believe in the honesty and integrity and remember none of this information would have been found had we not been doing the work we’re doing now. Let us continue our work and lay it out for the American public and let people be able to see what we’re finding.”

Commentary:
Whenever has the Democrat Party played by the rules of law?
Now why would the combined efforts of the Biden White House, the DoJ, the FBI and the Quisling Media want to obstruct a Congressional investigation into impeachment when we continue to find evidence they've all colluded to obstruct and hide evidence?
Trump was impeached the first time for allegations of a quid pro quo, and Biden bragged infamously about doing worse...and we got crickets from the brainwashed Democrat buffoons. No evidence or allegations against the Bidens??? Astonishing. Just look through Hunter's laptop stash of info, now that even the corrupt FBI is no longer insisting that it's "Russian disinformation."
Does anyone really believe the Whitehouse will suddenly be honest, roll over and tell Congress and we the people the truth.
Rgat is quite an unhiged and inane screed. You people are truly pathetic in you desperation. You keep bleating about how there is “plenty of evidence for this and that, but never produce any actual evidence. Even some republicans are saying that they should stop it because they are looking stupid. But the problem is that stupid people are too stupid to know that they are stupid. Brainwashed people do not know that they are bainwashed. The difference is that brainwashed people can be deprogramed. However, stupid is forever. Which are you?

No, I read it from the official report that they found no collusion.

lol, Cassidy “I LIED” Hutchinson is “almost certain” he took the binder home. That’s basically a way of making a false accusation without the conviction behind it to get you held in jeopardy for lying to Congress. Kinds in the same vein is “I don’t recall”
no you didn't otherwise you would have posted it on the web ...

She said and I quote..”he knows he’s an illegitimate president”…now, you’re going to tell
me that that’s not HER feeling on the matter? She wouldn’t have said it if it wasn’t HER opinion
That's you reading something into it that wasn't said ...as I said she never said it as you claimed she did ... so stop your lying for Trump...

no you didn't otherwise you would have posted it on the web ...

you do realize all your posts here are right-wing biased ... are you aware you are posting before the 2020 election before the democrats took over the Senate...you are going to have to do better then that

you do realize all your posts here are right-wing biased ... are you aware you are posting before the 2020 election before the democrats took over the Senate...you are going to have to do better then that

I’m just giving you what the results were. The senate that didn’t investigation the mueller report all said the Russia interfered with the election but that no collusion took place.

I suppose you’re going to say it was biased because it was ran by republicans…ok, then I think the democrats assertion is biased also. Now we are back at square one.

The difference here is, at least the repubs actually investigated him. Would the dems have done that against Biden?

I’m just giving you what the results were. The senate that didn’t investigation the mueller report all said the Russia interfered with the election but that no collusion took place.

I suppose you’re going to say it was biased because it was ran by republicans…ok, then I think the democrats assertion is biased also. Now we are back at square one.

The difference here is, at least the repubs actually investigated him. Would the dems have done that against Biden?
Hey when I’m right I’m right and you can’t stand that thought … all your stuff came from right wing conspiracy sites not factual
Information … you know wher the clue was??? When you use the term fake news … the left doesn’t use fake news only your buddies at Fox News, Newsmax and all the rest of your Republican fake news sites…

Hey when I’m right I’m right and you can’t stand that thought … all your stuff came from right wing conspiracy sites not factual
Information … you know wher the clue was??? When you use the term fake news … the left doesn’t use fake news only your buddies at Fox News, Newsmax and all the rest of your Republican fake news sites…

Uh…look again…I think every one of those sites I listed were left leaning sites.
And yes, the left most certainly does use fake news

Uh…look again…I think every one of those sites I listed were left leaning sites.
No they weren’t they are all owned by republicans … it’s you who needs to look at what you use as a source

no they do not use fake news they never have ... if the broadcast a story and the story is wrong every person involved in an incorrect story then comes back and corrects the story the very next time they are on .. in many cases before they are off the air and become aware of an error they correct the error ... unlike fox news or Newsmax still waiting for their correction of John McCain being a democrat ... those sites you mention are owned by republicans ...they have no liberal-leaning... besides liberals don't lie ...

Uh…ap news? CNN? Politico? NBC? NPR?

Those are not right wing organizations…
The NPR was reporting on the 2019 reporting to the House... it wasn't a complete report they even said that at the time and you know it ... after the report came through they found all kinds of collusion information from the trump administration and convicted 143 people who were convicted in colluding with the Russians and trump pardon them all ... you seem to have missed that bit of information why's that skippy... all your sources were not a total report and you know it ...it's what they knew at the time ... after thay report was given they started getting all kinds of collusion conviction of trumps administration ...

no they do not use fake news they never have ... if the broadcast a story and the story is wrong every person involved in an incorrect story then comes back and corrects the story the very next time they are on .. in many cases before they are off the air and become aware of an error they correct the error ... unlike fox news or Newsmax still waiting for their correction of John McCain being a democrat ... those sites you mention are owned by republicans ...they have no liberal-leaning... besides liberals don't lie ...

lol, ok…I’m realizing now this post is just sarcasm..it’s just over the top.

You got me 😂. Lol

Forum List

Back