White House Already Engaging in Impeachment Inquiry ‘Obstruction’ with Fake ‘No Evidence’ Disinformation Talking Points

The NPR was reporting on the 2019 reporting to the House... it wasn't a complete report they even said that at the time and you know it ... after the report came through they found all kinds of collusion information from the trump administration and convicted 143 people who were convicted in colluding with the Russians and trump pardon them all ... you seem to have missed that bit of information why's that skippy... all your sources were not a total report and you know it ...it's what they knew at the time ... after thay report was given they started getting all kinds of collusion conviction of trumps administration ...

Ok, you’re wrong about my sources, they are all left leaning. If you can prove otherwise, please do.

Also, you say there were 143 people convicted of collusion with the Russians. I’m unaware, please list some of them. The only convictions I’m aware of were for other things, most financial crimes.

Please share those who were convicted of colluding with Russia. Please share the stories that show that the Trump campaign being convicted for colluding with Russia.

Forum List

Back