Which 9-11 theory you believe?

Which 9-11 theory is the most accurate?

• The islamist conspiracy theory (Bush-Cheney Theory)

Votes: 25 62.5%
  • the US intern plot theory (control demolition)

Votes: 9 22.5%
  • The Mossad plot theory

Votes: 3 7.5%
  • Mafia conspiracy theory

Votes: 3 7.5%

• Total voters
Oh. My. Achin'. Pancreas.

Paper and washers? That's as retarded as the chicken wire and kerosene experiment.

Oh, wait, I forgot...you're the "expert" whose training consists solely of watching a building being built.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

And you think I give a damn about ridicule from morons.

Washers have mass. Therefore they have weight and inertia.

The paper loops provide as little support to the static load as I can devise. The kinetic energy of the falling mass is STOPPED by the inertia and the crush resistance of the supports.

Tell us what is stopping you from building a model that can be completely crushed by 12% of its own mass.

Haven't you heard there is a 10,000 Euro reward to anyone that can do it? Let's see you put your money where your mouth is.

The Heiwa Challenge

psik
:rofl: That's too precious. Ain't you just all serious! :lol:

i agree with your physics and if correct then the next logical conclusion is an inside job and ensuing cover -up, a conspiracy
indeed. I propose congress pass legislation that henceforth all buildings be constructed out of paper rings and washers. :clap2:

so dave what changes where made to building codes as a result of the global collapse of the wtc 7...please share your knowleadge

i agree with your physics and if correct then the next logical conclusion is an inside job and ensuing cover -up, a conspiracy
indeed. I propose congress pass legislation that henceforth all buildings be constructed out of paper rings and washers. :clap2:

so dave what changes where made to building codes as a result of the global collapse of the wtc 7...please share your knowleadge
Sadly, the blind ignorant sheeple engineers insist on continuing to use the same weak and dangerous materials: steel and concrete. :(

Did you know the ancient Egyptians build the pyramids out of paper and washers? True story.

Regardless a crime has been committed and the perpetrators need to be exposed..the truth needs to be told

ok... then let's expose the perpetrators. the truth is THEY FLEW FUCKING PLANES INTO BUILDINGS!!

here they are:
WWIII-The19Sept11thHijackers.jpg

sorry moron disinfo agent,but as you already know,some of those people have come forward and said they are alive.:lol: the real perpetraters are Bush,Cheney,Rumsfield,Rice,Clinton,Guliani,Silverstein,Powell,Chertoff,ect ect.

Last edited:
I don't give a damn about any conspiracy theory.

I am not interested in BELIEVING anything. BELIEVE means to accept something as true (or false) without sufficient evidence.

After seven years I no longer cared who did it.

The laws of physics do not give a damn about the United States or Islam or Christianity.

But skyscrapers must hold themselves up against gravity. That means the designers had to figure out how much steel to put where because the farther down you go the more weight a given level must support. So how can there be any kind of scientific investigation regardless of what destroyed the buildings without accurate information about the TONS of STEEL and TONS of CONCRETE that were on every level of the towers.

Try finding that discussed on the website for AE911Truth. I asked Richard Gage about that in Chicago in May of 2008. He said the NIST wasn't releasing accurate blue prints. Gage CLAIMS to be an architect. He CLAIMS to have engineers in his organization. How much has computing power increased since the WTC was designed in the early 60s. Has the way gravity works changed since then? They should be able to come up with some pretty close estimates from scratch. They know how many columns were where. It is not like they would have to design the buildings totally from scratch.

We are being handed bunch of crap from both sides of the issue. Strictly on the basis of Newtonian physics it should have been determined within SIX MONTHS whether or not airliners could do that IF WE HAD ACCURATE DATA on the towers.

So why aren't all of the so called EXPERTS demanding accurate data after NINE YEARS. Is it because they would have to explain not demanding it NINE YEARS AGO?

YouTube - Gravitational Collapse onto Cumulative Supports

This is the Piltdown Man Incident of the 21st century.

I am sick of all of the conspiracy theorists with their emotional bullshit.

psik

so your sick of the conspiracy theorists like fizz and candycorn with their emotional bullshit that 19 muslins were behind the attacks? join the club,so am I.

Yes there are videos of explosions and testimony from first responders you chose to ignore because nist chose to ignore

No, eots, because they are not the sound of controlled demo. Some of us can hear the difference, which is what you ignore.

how do you know ..you were not there do you think first responders never heard secondary explosions before ??

Yes there are videos of explosions and testimony from first responders you chose to ignore because nist chose to ignore

No, eots, because they are not the sound of controlled demo. Some of us can hear the difference, which is what you ignore.

how do you know ..you were not there do you think first responders never heard secondary explosions before ??

Yes they heard them that day, probably a hundred or more of them. They were going off sporadically most of the day actually. The key word here is sporadically. I bet there were even some from the rubble. But there were none that were timed in a sequence that could have been called a controlled demo.

Yes they heard them that day, probably a hundred or more of them. They were going off sporadically most of the day actually. The key word here is sporadically. I bet there were even some from the rubble. But there were none that were timed in a sequence that could have been called a controlled demo.

but according to NIST only a few key columns needed to be weakened to cause a global collapse so you disagree with this conclusion ?? do you not see the possibility of non-conventional demolition techniques being employed

but according to NIST only a few key columns needed to be weakened to cause a global collapse so you disagree with this conclusion ?? do you not see the possibility of non-conventional demolition techniques being employed

After 9 years and seeing nearly all the videos, no, I do not see that possibility.

sorry moron disinfo agent,but as you already know,some of those people have come forward and said they are alive.:lol: the real perpetraters are Bush,Cheney,Rumsfield,Rice,Clinton,Guliani,Silverstein,Powell,Chertoff,ect ect.

so you should have no problem posting a pic of one after 9/11 since they have come forward. :lol:

stupid fucking twoofers believe ANY fucking rumor that comes along that blaimes the USA isntead of the fucking muslim assholes that really did it. :cuckoo:

so you should have no problem posting a pic of one after 9/11 since they have come forward. :lol:

stupid fucking twoofers believe ANY fucking rumor that comes along that blaimes the USA isntead of the fucking muslim assholes that really did it. :cuckoo:

James Smith is alive too. In nearly every city in the country.....LOL

James Smith is alive too. In nearly every city in the country.....LOL
and town
LOL

Regardless a crime has been committed and the perpetrators need to be exposed..the truth needs to be told

ok... then let's expose the perpetrators. the truth is THEY FLEW FUCKING PLANES INTO BUILDINGS!!

here they are:
WWIII-The19Sept11thHijackers.jpg

You're an idiot.................ETC, ETC!!!!

NOT ect, you moron.:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back