Which 9-11 theory you believe?

Which 9-11 theory is the most accurate?

• The islamist conspiracy theory (Bush-Cheney Theory)

Votes: 25 62.5%
  • the US intern plot theory (control demolition)

Votes: 9 22.5%
  • The Mossad plot theory

Votes: 3 7.5%
  • Mafia conspiracy theory

Votes: 3 7.5%

• Total voters
so whats your explanation for the third skyscraper collapsing

I don't need an explanation. You're treating this like a crime scene, and judging this empirically, but in doing so you're also missing the bigger picture.
oh please do extrapolate on "the bigger picture"

The bigger picture is simply control of central asia, or what you would call the middle east. When I say control you'll be taken affront, because we have been raised to believe that America is not an empire, but in essence it is, and american foreign policy is centered on central asia and has been since the end of the cold war. It doesn't matter who financed or orchestrated 9-11 because the end goal has always been the same: To "control" the middle east. Our inability or unwillingness to do so would only reduce the world to chaos as other nations aligned to fill the vaccuum left in our absence. Unfortunately, liberal democracies are resistant to the idea of empire at the core and rightfully so. Whomever radicalized Mohammed Atta and his merry men did so with the purpose to further that goal. And in order to do that it was completely necessary to win the hearts and minds of the passive sheep or to give you a boogeyman. And it's been a full court press ever since to achieve that strategic goal.

First of all, you people would do well to realize the fact that Bin Laden plainly stated that he had no hand in 9-11. Furthermore, that incriminating video that was supposedly his admission was, obviously, a cleverly manufactured fake.

Also, you need to know that Bin Laden DIED on December 26, 2001. The Bush family were close friends with the Bin Laden family AND Bin Laden himself was a former CIA Agent (Tim Osman). Bin Laden was not a well man when 911 happened. See: Osama bin Laden - a dead nemesis perpetuated by the US government

The only thing you do know is that 2 planes and no explosives brought down those 2 towers. To suggest otherwise is assinine.

If "no explosives brought down those 2 towers", please explain the EYEWITNESSES who heard and saw explosions as they were running for their lives??

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2A8VMg_B64]YouTube - FDNY describe the bombs planted in the World Trade Center[/ame]

To truly understand 9-11 you people should consider how U.S. foreign policy shapes the world we live in, with respect to the methods that are undertaken to maintain the dominance that that keeps the world from falling apart. With so much to be lost and yet so much to be gained it will become clearer to you the things people are capable of when so much is at stake.

You need to realise that Israeli control of the US government shapes US foriegn policy. Promoting hatred of Muslims and Arabic people has been their goal. 911 gave Israel all the leeway it needs to "reshape" the Middle East and carry out Operation Shekinah.
Operation Shekhinah, Israel Plans Blitzkrieg to Capture Arab Oil Fields

Does " Shock and Awe" sound familiar here??

Don't go off half-cocked here R.C., if you are going to tell the truth you might as well go whole hog.

I can't tell you something I don't believe. For example, I do believe that Israel had knowledge of the inpending attacks, and so did we, but for whatever reason it was ignored. Just because I believe that Israel knew beforehand, doesn't mean Israel is complicit. The strategic foreign policy goal of the United States is uniquely American eventhough it also benefits Israel. Do jewish power brokers in the U.S. government have influence on the executive branch? Absolutely, but that does not make them responsible.

Regardless a crime has been committed and the perpetrators need to be exposed..the truth needs to be told

ok... then let's expose the perpetrators. the truth is THEY FLEW FUCKING PLANES INTO BUILDINGS!!

here they are:
WWIII-The19Sept11thHijackers.jpg

I don't give a damn about any conspiracy theory.

I am not interested in BELIEVING anything. BELIEVE means to accept something as true (or false) without sufficient evidence.

After seven years I no longer cared who did it.

The laws of physics do not give a damn about the United States or Islam or Christianity.

But skyscrapers must hold themselves up against gravity. That means the designers had to figure out how much steel to put where because the farther down you go the more weight a given level must support. So how can there be any kind of scientific investigation regardless of what destroyed the buildings without accurate information about the TONS of STEEL and TONS of CONCRETE that were on every level of the towers.

Try finding that discussed on the website for AE911Truth. I asked Richard Gage about that in Chicago in May of 2008. He said the NIST wasn't releasing accurate blue prints. Gage CLAIMS to be an architect. He CLAIMS to have engineers in his organization. How much has computing power increased since the WTC was designed in the early 60s. Has the way gravity works changed since then? They should be able to come up with some pretty close estimates from scratch. They know how many columns were where. It is not like they would have to design the buildings totally from scratch.

We are being handed bunch of crap from both sides of the issue. Strictly on the basis of Newtonian physics it should have been determined within SIX MONTHS whether or not airliners could do that IF WE HAD ACCURATE DATA on the towers.

So why aren't all of the so called EXPERTS demanding accurate data after NINE YEARS. Is it because they would have to explain not demanding it NINE YEARS AGO?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=caATBZEKL4c]YouTube - Gravitational Collapse onto Cumulative Supports[/ame]

This is the Piltdown Man Incident of the 21st century.

I am sick of all of the conspiracy theorists with their emotional bullshit.

psik

I don't give a damn about any conspiracy theory.

I am not interested in BELIEVING anything. BELIEVE means to accept something as true (or false) without sufficient evidence.

After seven years I no longer cared who did it.

The laws of physics do not give a damn about the United States or Islam or Christianity.

But skyscrapers must hold themselves up against gravity. That means the designers had to figure out how much steel to put where because the farther down you go the more weight a given level must support. So how can there be any kind of scientific investigation regardless of what destroyed the buildings without accurate information about the TONS of STEEL and TONS of CONCRETE that were on every level of the towers.

Try finding that discussed on the website for AE911Truth. I asked Richard Gage about that in Chicago in May of 2008. He said the NIST wasn't releasing accurate blue prints. Gage CLAIMS to be an architect. He CLAIMS to have engineers in his organization. How much has computing power increased since the WTC was designed in the early 60s. Has the way gravity works changed since then? They should be able to come up with some pretty close estimates from scratch. They know how many columns were where. It is not like they would have to design the buildings totally from scratch.

We are being handed bunch of crap from both sides of the issue. Strictly on the basis of Newtonian physics it should have been determined within SIX MONTHS whether or not airliners could do that IF WE HAD ACCURATE DATA on the towers.

So why aren't all of the so called EXPERTS demanding accurate data after NINE YEARS. Is it because they would have to explain not demanding it NINE YEARS AGO?

YouTube - Gravitational Collapse onto Cumulative Supports

This is the Piltdown Man Incident of the 21st century.

I am sick of all of the conspiracy theorists with their emotional bullshit.

psik

Oh. My. Achin'. Pancreas.

Paper and washers? That's as retarded as the chicken wire and kerosene experiment.

Oh, wait, I forgot...you're the "expert" whose training consists solely of watching a building being built.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Paper and washers? That's as retarded as the chicken wire and kerosene experiment.

Oh, wait, I forgot...you're the "expert" whose training consists solely of watching a building being built.

And you think I give a damn about ridicule from morons.

Washers have mass. Therefore they have weight and inertia.

The paper loops provide as little support to the static load as I can devise. The kinetic energy of the falling mass is STOPPED by the inertia and the crush resistance of the supports.

Tell us what is stopping you from building a model that can be completely crushed by 12% of its own mass.

Haven't you heard there is a 10,000 Euro reward to anyone that can do it? Let's see you put your money where your mouth is.

The Heiwa Challenge

psik

And you think I give a damn about ridicule from morons.

Washers have mass. Therefore they have weight and inertia.

The paper loops provide as little support to the static load as I can devise. The kinetic energy of the falling mass is STOPPED by the inertia and the crush resistance of the supports.

Tell us what is stopping you from building a model that can be completely crushed by 12% of its own mass.

Haven't you heard there is a 10,000 Euro reward to anyone that can do it? Let's see you put your money where your mouth is.

The Heiwa Challenge

psik

Got any video or AUDIO of the controlled explosions going off? I didn't think so.

Forum List

Back