Which 9-11 theory you believe?

Which 9-11 theory is the most accurate?

• The islamist conspiracy theory (Bush-Cheney Theory)

Votes: 25 62.5%
  • the US intern plot theory (control demolition)

Votes: 9 22.5%
  • The Mossad plot theory

Votes: 3 7.5%
  • Mafia conspiracy theory

Votes: 3 7.5%

• Total voters
there are several building fires in this video are you claiming they are all of significantly different design than both the towers and wtc 7 ? and that those designs are inherently more susceptible to global collapse in a fire ?

you tell me!!! it's YOUR EVIDENCE.

lazy ass MF'er.:cuckoo:

are all the buildings steel framed buildings with no structural concrete support or not? :lol:

there are several building fires in this video are you claiming they are all of significantly different design than both the towers and wtc 7 ? and that those designs are inherently more susceptible to global collapse in a fire ?

are all the buildings steel framed buildings with no structural concrete support or not? :lol:

so you have no idea..despite the implication of your statement

oh, i have an idea. but why should i do your work for you. its YOUR EVIDENCE. whats wrong? can't back it up?

so tell us, jackass, what type of core did the mandarin hotel have? when was it designed?

oh, i have an idea. but why should i do your work for you. its YOUR EVIDENCE. whats wrong? can't back it up?

so tell us, jackass, what type of core did the mandarin hotel have? when was it designed?

There are more similarities than differences between the uncontrolled fires that burned in WTC 7 and those that occurred in the following buildings: First Interstate Bank Building (1988), One Meridian Plaza Building (1981), One New York Plaza (1970),
The following factors describe the fire events that occurred in both WTC 7 and the referenced buildings: 1) the fuel for the fires was ordinary office combustibles at ordinary combustible load levels; 2) there was no use of accelerants; 3) the spread of fire from combustible to combustible was governed by ordinary fire physics; 4) fire-induced window breakage provided ventilation for continued fire spread and growth; 5) there were simultaneous fires on multiple floors; 6) the fires on each floor occupied a substantial portion of the floor; 7) the fires on each floor had passed the point of flashover and the structure was subjected to typical post-flashover temperatures; 8) the sprinklers were inoperative or ineffective; and 9) the fires burned for sufficient time to cause significant distortion and/or failure to the building structure.While the partial or total collapse of a tall building due to fires is a rare event, NIST strongly urges building owners, operators, and designers to evaluate buildings to ensure the adequate fire performance of structural systems. Of particular concern are the effects of thermal expansion in buildings with one or more of the following characteristics: long-span floor systems, connections that cannot accommodate thermal effects, floor framing that induces asymmetric forces on girders, and composite floor systems, whose shear studs could fail due to differential thermal expansion (i.e., heat-induced expansion of material at different rates). Engineers should be able to design cost-effective fixes to address any areas of concern identified by such evaluations.

NIST and the World Trade Center : Fact Sheets

Last edited:
[
There are more similarities than differences between the uncontrolled fires that burned in WTC 7 and those that occurred in the following buildings: First Interstate Bank Building (1988), One Meridian Plaza Building (1981), One New York Plaza (1970),
The following factors describe the fire events that occurred in both WTC 7 and the referenced buildings: 1) the fuel for the fires was ordinary office combustibles at ordinary combustible load levels; 2) there was no use of accelerants; 3) the spread of fire from combustible to combustible was governed by ordinary fire physics; 4) fire-induced window breakage provided ventilation for continued fire spread and growth; 5) there were simultaneous fires on multiple floors; 6) the fires on each floor occupied a substantial portion of the floor; 7) the fires on each floor had passed the point of flashover and the structure was subjected to typical post-flashover temperatures; 8) the sprinklers were inoperative or ineffective; and 9) the fires burned for sufficient time to cause significant distortion and/or failure to the building structure.While the partial or total collapse of a tall building due to fires is a rare event, NIST strongly urges building owners, operators, and designers to evaluate buildings to ensure the adequate fire performance of structural systems. Of particular concern are the effects of thermal expansion in buildings with one or more of the following characteristics: long-span floor systems, connections that cannot accommodate thermal effects, floor framing that induces asymmetric forces on girders, and composite floor systems, whose shear studs could fail due to differential thermal expansion (i.e., heat-induced expansion of material at different rates). Engineers should be able to design cost-effective fixes to address any areas of concern identified by such evaluations.

NIST and the World Trade Center : Fact Sheets

english isnt your strong point, i see.

what you just compared were the FIRES not the BUILDINGS!!! :lol:

so back to the beginning......

....again....

tell us how the buildings in your video are of the same type of construction.:cuckoo:

Last edited:
so why dont you post the results of the people that were "found alive" then?!! :cuckoo:
for instance, the person claiming to be one of the named suspects actual name was "Walid al-Shri" not "Waleed Alshehri" and was obviously NOT the same person...

another fucking twoofer moron that just believes ANYTHING as long as it blames america.... :lol:

here is the BBC's (your source) clarification on the reports BBC - The Editors: 9/11 conspiracy theory
i bet she is a chronic pot smoker too

I bet.. you are on some form of psychiatric medications
I bet you should be but aren't.

so why dont you post the results of the people that were "found alive" then?!! :cuckoo:
for instance, the person claiming to be one of the named suspects actual name was "Walid al-Shri" not "Waleed Alshehri" and was obviously NOT the same person...

another fucking twoofer moron that just believes ANYTHING as long as it blames america.... :lol:

here is the BBC's (your source) clarification on the reports BBC - The Editors: 9/11 conspiracy theory

Considering WHO owns the MSM, stories can be manipulated and changed after the fact.

It is amazing to me that you still buy Fairy Tales, when ALL of the evidence is against what you claim. And then you have the sheer audacity to call people wh promote the truth "twoofer morons". Scientific evidence, conducted by experts in their fields, certainly take presidence over Fairy Tale impossibilities. If you cannot recognise the difference, then it is YOU who IS the moron.

Hijackers Alive and Well - 9/11

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Rqe3WeSyN0]YouTube - 9/11 Suicide Hijackers Alive and Well![/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7ixuf236Dk&feature=related]YouTube - 9/11 Hijackers ALIVE![/ame]

9/11 Airport Surveillance Video - What's the Time?

http://newcrisispapers.com/noevidence.pdf

And while I am at it, I might as well put some jam on it for you : NILA SAGADEVAN: 9/11-The Impossibility of Flying Heavy Aircraft Without Training : Veterans Today

Now explain to us why someone like Jones hasn't traveled to Saudi Arabia and interviewed these people. Seems like the best and simplest way to prove they were not on those planes. Or is it just easier to believe what someone tells you?

Now explain to us why someone like Jones hasn't traveled to Saudi Arabia and interviewed these people. Seems like the best and simplest way to prove they were not on those planes. Or is it just easier to believe what someone tells you?

What "someone tells me"?? I certainly don't call scientific evidence conducted by experts, "what someone tells me".

Maybe then YOU can explain why there have been NO parts of the 9/11 planes recovered
that were identified positively.

Or, why no Arab DNA was ever found at the Pentagon

Or, why none of the hijackers names ever showed up on the passenger lists. (You have seen the video footage of Atta and ect. going through airport security, meaning they must have had tickets)

Or, why cell phones do not work at 35,000 ft, yet it is claimed that people on the hijacked planes supposedly made calls from cell phones.

Or why it is rarely mentioned that Bush has a LONG history with the Bin Laden family.

Also, did you know that 5 of the "Hijackers" trained at U.S. military installations.

Hijackers-UsAirBaseConnections - 9/11Encyclopedia

Speaking of "what someone tells you", YOU prefere to believe in Fairy Tales simply because "someone told you" to. :cuckoo:

What "someone tells me"?? I certainly don't call scientific evidence conducted by experts, "what someone tells me".

Maybe then YOU can explain why there have been NO parts of the 9/11 planes recovered
that were identified positively.

Or, why no Arab DNA was ever found at the Pentagon

Or, why none of the hijackers names ever showed up on the passenger lists. (You have seen the video footage of Atta and ect. going through airport security, meaning they must have had tickets)

Or, why cell phones do not work at 35,000 ft, yet it is claimed that people on the hijacked planes supposedly made calls from cell phones.

Or why it is rarely mentioned that Bush has a LONG history with the Bin Laden family.

Also, did you know that 5 of the "Hijackers" trained at U.S. military installations.

Hijackers-UsAirBaseConnections - 9/11Encyclopedia

Speaking of "what someone tells you", YOU prefere to believe in Fairy Tales simply because "someone told you" to. :cuckoo:

Holy fuck youre stupid. Literally every question you just asked is fucking retarded. If you werent bat shit crazy, you would feel shame for that post.

positively identified means serial numbers and parts confirmed to come from the aircraft in question..not seat cushions and random debris

And if parts with serial numbers were found, you'd claim they were faked.

Thanks for proving my point: The only conclusion you'll accept is "George W. Bush did it!"

Curiously, though, as of 9/11/2002, 33 passengers from Flight 11 and 12 from Flight 175 were identified by DNA evidence.

What bit of lunacy do you have to explain that away?

positively identified means serial numbers and parts confirmed to come from the aircraft in question..not seat cushions and random debris

Thanks for proving my point: The only conclusion you'll accept is "George W. Bush did it!"

Curiously, though, as of 9/11/2002, 33 passengers from Flight 11 and 12 from Flight 175 were identified by DNA evidence.

no bodies just claimed dna

Houston Crime Lab's Fake Results May Undermine Prosecutors
Houston Crime Lab's Fake Results May Undermine Prosecutors - Bloomberg

yeah, it was all faked, there are no families missing fathers, mothers, daughters and sons that were on those planes

yeah, it was all faked, there are no families missing fathers, mothers, daughters and sons that were on those planes

who said that ?

"George W Bush did it!!!'

Forum List

Back