Where's That Executive Order?

Just before the election trump was saying that he had the authority to void the 14th amendment with an executive order. Saying that he was going to write that order.

He didn't write that order.

I wonder why?

Could it be that he was full of garbage and he knew it? That he only wanted to "fire up" republicans to vote so that the blue wave he knew was coming wasn't as bad?

That blue wave came. It was bad for trump. He expected to pick up a bunch of seats in the Senate but he only got a couple. He went to Montana many times to get rid of Jon Tester yet Tester still won. Same with a couple other democrats he thought he could get voted out of office. The House of Reps is solidly in the hands of the democrats. The democrats control all legislation in the Senate with the filibuster. The next two years don't look very good for trump.

This man lies and manipulates republicans and the republicans just don't care.

The 14th Amendment is never going away.

No matter how much trump lies and says he's going to get rid of it.

All he was doing is lying to you to get people out to vote. Nothing more and it didn't work the way he wanted it to work.

Signed 2 days after election.
President Trump Signs Executive Order Denying Asylum to Illegal Border Crossers - Live Trading News

President Trump Signs Executive Order Denying Asylum to Illegal Border Crossers

Friday, US President Donald Trump invoked extraordinary national security powers to deny asylum to migrants who enter the country illegally, tightening the border as caravans of Central Americans slowly approach the United States.

President Trump is using the same powers he used to push through a version of the travel ban that was upheld by the Supreme Court. The proclamation puts into place regulations adopted Thursday that circumvent laws stating that anyone is eligible for asylum no matter how he or she enters the country.

“We need people in our country but they have to come in legally and they have to have merit,” President Trump said Friday as he prepared to depart for Paris.
Nope. That's not it.

Where's the EO revoking birthright citizenship? Hmmmm?

Trump announces plan to end birthright citizenship by executive order

These fucking Trumpies never catch on they've been hoaxed. Even after you point it out to them a hundred times. There's a reason I call them willfully blind monkeys.

They DESERVE to be lied to. They BEG to be lied to.

see-no-evil-monkey.png

I've read the replies from republicans in this thread. It's obvious to me the point of my post went very much over their heads.

The man lied to you. He manipulated you. Yet you have no problem with it. You ignore it and try to make excuses for it. You go off on that amendment while knowing that it's the law of the land and nothing will ever change that.

Keep ignoring that you're being played, that you're being manipulated, that you're being lied to non stop.

Elections have consequences.

So do people who lie and try to manipulate. There are consequences.

The congress will unfortunately be reduced to non stop investigations into the non stop crimes and conspiracies of the trump administration and campaign.

The republicans will not budge on anything so all the legislation that comes out of the House of Reps will be killed in the senate. All the legislation that the republicans try to pass in the Senate will be filibustered by the democrats. The only things that will get done are things that neither party can stop the other party from doing.

So with non stop reporting of all the crimes and conspiracies of trump, his campaign and administration, it's going to be much harder for republicans to win elections they don't suppress the votes.

This is very bad for our nation. We need two strong parties for our nation to remain a democratic republic. Republicans are destroying their party with trump as the head of their party and what he's turning it into.

Yet republicans just lap up the lies and manipulations while their own party is being torn to shreds from within.

Get over yourself. Trump is a different type of politician, since he's not really a politician. Trump will try to keep his promises, but his team needs to dot the I's and cross the T's for any EO that won't need 3 tries like the travel ban. We agree that "elections have consequences". Trump has the presidency, and the GOP still has the Senate.

As for lying, I'm still waiting for Obama's promised $2,500 saving on Obamacare. Instead my deductibles are so high we can't afford to see a doctor.

The dem Congress can investigate all they want, that clown car makes the dumb & dumber look like brain trusts. They will get nowhere because they're idiots, and have always been low IQ idiots.

Gridlock is a good thing where dems are concerned, so lets hope the GOP lame duck session gets the wall, immigration reform, and kills Obamacare.

You may be right about Trump, but we're still looking forward to 2020. Got any candidates that can beat Trump? Didn't think so.
Hope RBG can hang in...6 more years...
BWA-HA-HA-HA!

Let us know the second he issues that EO, mm-kay, sucker? :lol:

Birthright citizenship lives.

Obamacare lives.

Trump is impotent. A lame duck.

"Duhhhh...Trump will win again in 2020 because I'm just that fuckin' stupid. I keep voting for his hoaxes."

Sad.

We'll see in time what happens there.
Yeah, keep telling yourself that.

It's buried on his desk under his Obamacare replacement. :lol:

You know that has to be done by congress on the AHC.
Yeah, I well remember last year how the House passed a fake "repeal and replace" bill that neither repealed nor replaced Obamacare, and how Trump spiked the ball on the 50-yard line and threw a party.

"I'm the President! Can you believe it?"

It must have felt surreal to everyone there that they were summoned to a party to celebrate a touchdown on the 50 yard line.

I can only imagine the dumb bastard's expression when he was informed the bill still had to pass the Senate.

And then when it didn't, he must have had to take an extra dose of his statins. :lol:

So where's that EO ending birthright citizenship?

What new hoaxes will Trump tell the Rube Herd when he starts campaigning for 2020?

"I'm going to write an EO abolishing the blue states. Very soon. Very soon. Very soon, folks. Believe me."

Not only is there no executive order, but have you noticed that the day after the elections were over, Trump STOPPED talking about the "invasion caravan"?

Mattis was down there this week, and when he was asked what the mission was there, he didn't have an answer. When he was asked if the concertina wire that the military had already strung on the border was going to stay or be retrieved, he didn't have an answer for that one either.

And....................did you know that the active duty military being deployed to the border are getting 250.00/mo extra in family separation pay? I wonder if Trump thought about that when he sent them?

Extra pay for border deployment? Here’s what troops can expect

Just before the election trump was saying that he had the authority to void the 14th amendment with an executive order. Saying that he was going to write that order.

I wonder why?

Could it be that he was full of garbage and he knew it? That he only wanted to "fire up" republicans to vote so that the blue wave he knew was coming wasn't as bad?

That blue wave came. It was bad for trump. He expected to pick up a bunch of seats in the Senate but he only got a couple. He went to Montana many times to get rid of Jon Tester yet Tester still won. Same with a couple other democrats he thought he could get voted out of office. The House of Reps is solidly in the hands of the democrats. The democrats control all legislation in the Senate with the filibuster. The next two years don't look very good for trump.

All he was doing is lying to you to get people out to vote. Nothing more and it didn't work the way he wanted it to work.

There's nothing in the 14th which establishes birthright citizenship for children of illegal immigrants who another country can claim allegiance.

Nothing at all.

Here's the thing. It's not always about just trying to hurry up and get elected.

It's about changing the course of history. Ya know? It's about changing and controlling the terms of controversy. It's about winning the conversation.

So, finally we're talking about something very, very important that needs to be resolved.

Birthright citizenship for children of parents of whom another country can claim allegiance has never been adjudicated. Nor is it any place to be found in the 14th.

It's not going away. It's out there now.
I don't see what's wrong with the President's idea. If neither parent is documented, they aren't supposed to be here in the first place, and why should the children be given citizenship? That's nuts. The biggest problem with enforcing it that I see is, parents will have to show proof of citizenship in order to get a birth certificate for the child, and a lot of kids will start being born in the bedroom instead of in the hospital, which is probably not the healthiest thing for them.
I also think it is just another example of punishing kids for what their parents did.

Suit: U.S. Citizen Children Along the Border Denied Birth Certificates in Texas

Not only is there no executive order, but have you noticed that the day after the elections were over, Trump STOPPED talking about the "invasion caravan"?

Mattis was down there this week, and when he was asked what the mission was there, he didn't have an answer. When he was asked if the concertina wire that the military had already strung on the border was going to stay or be retrieved, he didn't have an answer for that one either.

And....................did you know that the active duty military being deployed to the border are getting 250.00/mo extra in family separation pay? I wonder if Trump thought about that when he sent them?

Extra pay for border deployment? Here’s what troops can expect

On top of that, they will be there for the Thanksgiving holiday. They won't even be able to spend the holiday with their families.

It's as I said a couple weeks ago in my thread about the Posse Comitatus Act. The federal military can't do anything there beyond stand around, waste tax dollars and look cute.

If trump really cared about Americans he would be sending those troops up to help the people in California. Thousands have lost everything but they don't matter to trump. Thousands have no home or even clothes yet trump wastes our tax dollars and leaves those people to fend for themselves.

When the hurricanes hit the south, trump went there and at least pretended he cared and helped. He promised to send FEMA help. He's not even doing that for the Americans in California.

I wonder why?

Can't you just wait to see Diane Feinstein collapsing at the lectern after trying to maintain the Democrat's filibuster? Or seeing Chuckie Schumer run out of tears as he can barely stand to read the NYC phone book? Or Kamala Harris slipping out of her heels after several hours reciting her favorite poems? Will we get to see Fauxcahontas reading from the Pow-Wow Chow cookbook? Will Cory Booker read us the entire script of the Spartacus series?

Forum List

Back